PDA

View Full Version : Kim Impregnated

raddronald
Feb 15th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Kim was vomitting?? maybe she is showing early signs of prenancy...what do you think?? and she was still able to hold of justine. hmmm.

SerenaSlam
Feb 15th, 2003, 06:38 PM
hmmm....she trying to pull a Kournikova on us? as well all know Kournikova pulled out b/c of back pains, another sign of Pregnancy!

starr
Feb 15th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Uh.... Radd..... That's IMpregnated.

But..... English is probably your first language. Apologies.

raddronald
Feb 15th, 2003, 06:42 PM
thx starr

starr
Feb 15th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Or... you could just say "pregnant." That would be more elegant.

Weevee
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:34 PM
starr that is the funniest post yet!
"But..... English is probably your first language. Apologies."

leslie
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by raddronald
Kim was vomitting?? maybe she is showing early signs of prenancy...what do you think?? and she was still able to hold of justine. hmmm.

Maybe she is nervous about playing Venus.

Freewoman33
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:26 PM
LOL!!!

aisha
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:38 PM
That's terrible, I hope she's okay for tomorrow's match. I'm going for Venus but I hope Kim will be alright. She must have that nasty flu.

SerenaSlam
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:53 PM
probably the same thing Serena had against Jennifer at the 2001 Wimbledon? remeber that? but everyone was riding Serena off like she didin't have the flu, she left in the match runnin off court vomit, but then again, after she lost, it was a pitiful excuse for her, so i wonder if anyone will try and use it for kim? if so, plan on me using the same type of language and talk used against Serena when she lost because she was "sick"

LeonHart
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:12 PM
yeah and serena was tired at the championships! ;)

Sam L
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:29 PM
I don't know when the match was played, but I'm sure it wasn't early morning. Pregnant women only vomit in early morning. That's why it's called "morning sickness" ;)

irma
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:40 PM
but kimmy is coming from australia so her biological clock is maybe still confused;)

I heard on tv that she eat a kilo augurks with sugar on thursday :p

aisha
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:43 PM
I heard on tv that she eat a kilo augurks with sugar on thursday :p

What are kilo augurks? :confused: Is that like okra? :p

tenn_ace
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:06 PM
was that why Lleyton looked worried at some point during her semi? ;)

Experimentee
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Sam L
I don't know when the match was played, but I'm sure it wasn't early morning. Pregnant women only vomit in early morning. That's why it's called "morning sickness" ;)

lol...its not just in the morning. Thats why women who have babies always say 'who the hell called it morning sickness when its the whole day?"

irma
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:02 PM
I meant gherkins;)

Feb 16th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Sam L
...but some women get morning sickness all day

Feb 16th, 2003, 12:12 PM
I'm pretty sure she is just sick. I doubt that Kim would be stupid enough to fuck up her career at this point

maccardel
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:14 PM
she can't be pregnant again?..that damm lleyton...always hitting it and never leaving any for next time....don't kim have two children already?

That's the real reason Martina retired....she was pregnant that's why her mobility was limited.....

I hear that Monica is pregnant too..hence the first round loss...and Jen too.....

Did you know that Lindsay wasn't really injured last year.....she gave birth to Richard's child in secretcy.....oh u didn't know?...yes it's true. Lindsay is gonna announce it soon.....

Sandrine secretly adopted the child and retired due to the hefty payment from venus and serena to keep mum....venus even allowed sandrine to beat her last year. Richard is rarely at matches due to him in france training the child to be the next Rena/venus......

No Alexandra is not really Richard's and samantha is the nanny...I hear the williams won't admit it until alex wins a damm title...oh well.
lol
Just kidding y'all.....this is a funny thread.....

evaz
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:06 PM
lol :)