PDA

View Full Version : What hapened to Swedish singer Robyn?

selesfan1
Feb 15th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Does anyone remember Show me love and Do you know what it takes? What happened to hear Iremember she said she was goingto release an album about 2years ago

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 15th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Robyn is back in SWeden. lol i'm actually listening to her newest single right now! Don't Stop The Music.
it's her 3rd comeback or something.

I have no idea what happened to her in the US, coz she did have a small breakthrough with those songs you mentioned. I heard that she got pregnant, took abortion and then moved back home :sad: poor girl.

She'll probably try again in US when she get some quality material.... maybe later this year, who knows :)

nasty nick#2
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:24 PM
I think Marri summed it up pretty well :D I don't know anything about her getting pregnant, but she's back with a new album again now, dunno if it will be released in the US but that would be cool ofcourse ;) Her last album came a few years go. So this is probably her third.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:52 PM
LOL! I actually had a website on her!!! It was pretty popular and it's still on-line. I never deleted it. It's like an archives site now. My best internet friend had a website on her too and we were both Americans so it was hard to keep up the work, especially if her management wasn't gonna make her come back to the states, so we gave up. But with the US audience, I am pretty sure the record company, for some reason, I think because of financial reasons, didn't want to invest in promoting Robyn to a US audience anymore.

Hehe, my roommate and I were just watching her video for Show Me Love the other day. During that period I had that website, I really got into Swedish culture and stuff and started making friends in Sweden who sent me CDs and pictures from Sweden. It was very fun! I guess I kinda miss Robyn, kinda! Hahaha!

nasty nick#2
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:15 PM
So u like Sweden Ms Guga, good choise :D U should update the site now when Robyn is back with new music, i dunno if you'll get to hear much of it in the Us, but u can always take a look on the web for info and dl the new songs ;)