PDA

View Full Version : Being kim Clijster

Hulet
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:00 PM
Can some one get into Kim's head and let me know why she announced that she was sick last night? From the score in the first set against justine, it seems like her "sickness" didn't affect her much. SO, what is the point of letting everyone in the world know that she is sick? What is the motive? A little bit of gamesmanship?

Btw, I am not asking whether or not she is sick, but of the motive to tell about the sickness to the media.

disposablehero
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:02 PM
Someone probably asked her why she was sniffling.

angele87
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:04 PM
There was a little article that said that if Kim had to pull out during the match, an exhibition was going to take place between Ai and Jelena... perhaps she just wanted to notify the organizers that she might not be able to play so they could arrange something for the fans.

~|Naomi|~
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:05 PM
Who says Kim was the one who told the media it could of been somebody else, like a tournament official who Kim is obliged to tell as she may have to pull out of the double later. And if she does have to pull out of the doubles then they will have an exhibition planned already to take its place rather than have many unhappy and unsatisfied spectators.

~|Naomi|~
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:06 PM
Heehee Angele we posted almost the same thing at almost the same time:)

angele87
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:07 PM
Great minds think alike ;) :D

Hulet
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:55 PM

Hulet
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:56 PM
okay, I will buy your explanation.:)

irma
Feb 15th, 2003, 02:07 PM
she would play gamemanship with a player she dominates lately? lmao :D

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 15th, 2003, 02:17 PM
I think when players say they are sick, or not feeling well or whatever, it's nothing near gamesmanship - it's the truth.

Someone probably asked her why she was sniffling.

Yep, someone probably did. So next time someone loses and they say they are sick, remember this.