PDA

View Full Version : Martina is scaring me...

Adrian
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:49 AM
I'm serious, I've never seen her play like she is now.

She is playing with a conviction that we have not seen for 18 months at least. if this is the new "Attitude" expect Grand slams to follow.

6-1 6-1
6-4 6-2

Against 2 very accomplished players in Raymond and troublesome Sandrine, not to mention the convincing doubles results..it all feels and smells really good :)

Martian KC
Jan 10th, 2002, 07:51 AM
I'm glad she is taking it seriously!! Go Martina kick ass and shut those assholes *not naming anyone* up!!!!!

jel-x
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:38 AM
That's true that Raymond and Testud are certainly no pushover players... from what I've heard in the interviews Martina sounds so much more relaxed; I think now that the pressure of being #1 and having to prove it are gone, she can relax and just play tennis the way she's supposed to and not try to outhit the power players. And if that's the case, then I think she'll most definitely be #1 again.

We'll know for sure when she takes on Kim and (probably) Serena.

Chris
Jan 10th, 2002, 08:57 AM
Its great to see she is doing fine again!!
She still has great skills and lets hope she will have a great year!

jomar
Jan 10th, 2002, 10:07 AM
Scare your opponents Marti!!!!!!:bounce: :angel: :kiss:

Martian Stacey
Jan 10th, 2002, 11:18 AM
I just watch Martina's doubles match, and her and Anna both played a great match. Hopefully victory in the doubles will add to her confidence and help her on her way to climbing back up the rankings and adding to her Grand Slam total!

Gooo Martina!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

moby
Jan 10th, 2002, 02:07 PM
i'm so happy for marti

:kiss:

Adrian
Jan 10th, 2002, 02:12 PM
Not to mention what she is doing to your bank balance in Sharemarket ;)

CB
Jan 10th, 2002, 09:16 PM
:rolleyes:

I'm very happy for her, it's very nice to see her back on the courts, her smile, her finesse, her tantrums *laughter*...

Go Martina, you stand as good a chance as anyone there. This is only the start of the amazing 2002! :D:D:D::kiss:

moby
Jan 13th, 2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Adrian
Not to mention what she is doing to your bank balance in Sharemarket ;)

well that's just an added bonus

:o

Adison
Jan 13th, 2002, 11:52 AM
I have been a Hingis' fan since 2001 , so i have not seen her attidute in 1997-1999 . Was it really great ?
Adrian , i should always trust at your comments . Hopefully it is going to be the truth .......Yes , The AUS 2002 trophy is waiting her at the taple .......