PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: The Amazon

Pages : [1] 2

Monique
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:19 AM
after living through the fever for over three (four?) series and not watched a single episode in full, I decided to take a peek tonight to see what all the fuss is about... and I haven't found it out yet... I thought the initial episode was tame and lacked real drama and suspense... The Tambaqui tribe, consisted of men only, managed to squander a huge lead on the first challenge and had to vote one of their members off...Ryan had the dubious honor of being the first one elected out...

Beautiful scenery and setting, but I haven't been captivated by the first episode yet to become a loyal viewer... maybe you guys liked it better, any opinions?

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/survivor6/images/survivors/ryan/pic_main.jpg Ryan

ptkten
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:25 AM
Well the first episode usually isn't the most exciting...you don't know that much about the players and their alliances etc. yet. Keep watching, I'm sure you'll like it more as it goes along.

I was happy one of Ryan or Daniel got kicked off..they were really getting on my nerves

Kiwi_Boy
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:33 AM
i knew they would get to the amazon eventualy......i wonder if they will ever get to the arctic....

disposablehero
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:36 AM
There are no sharks in the Amazon right, only piranha? Cause I'd sure like to see someone on this series strap on some waterskis and jump over a shark.

Mattographer
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:38 AM
Go Christy! :D

I won't check this thread again until the show is over ;) because I hate spoil! :p LOL!

Scotso
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:06 AM
Ryan is an ass, I'm glad he's gone, though Dan should have been first.

Dave is a hottie :D Rob is my fave so far.

Dawn Marie
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:09 AM
LOl at Dh. I missed the episodes I get sick of the politics. I want more spice in the castmates personalitites.

Simplify
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:16 AM
I'm surprised people still watch it. Just like "Real World" the following years don't measure up to the first one.

tennisIlove09
Feb 14th, 2003, 06:44 AM
Heidi :drool: :drool: :hearts: :hearts:

bee
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:44 AM
I still can't get ove the fact that the women beat the men in the race... I think Dan should be the one to go... But Ryan is arrogant... he did himself in by talking to much... :)

spyro
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:11 AM
AXN hasn't showed it yet :(

Meesh
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by AlexSydney
Go Christy! :D

I won't check this thread again until the show is over ;) because I hate spoil! :p LOL!

I hope you won't be disappointed. I didn't like the way they treated Christy. I won't say anymore until you have watched.

Greenout
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:35 PM
Just watched it.

It was a good episode. These people are a bunch of
idiots!! "oh..there's no food". Has anybody ever
considered eating plants? Any plant that animals or
insects have biten are safe, and not poisonous. They
could have boiled the leaves and had a type of spinach.
You can even it certain types of tube roots or even flowers!!

Anyway- I like Christy. I wanted to punch those bimbo's
for treating her so badly. How shallow can you get?
Who cares about how nice your boobs are? YOUR IN
The FREAKIN AMAZON!! Get real.

I hate everyone except Christy, the hard ass D.A, the
cool gospel crooner, the NASA guy, and the geek.

The"Frat Boy" thing just irked the heck out of me. I was
so glad to see those morons eat dirt for losing the
challenge.; that was made it worth watching. HA!!

Mr. Man
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:40 PM
I didn't watch it last night. I was to busy laughing and watching "Are you hot enough". bwauauuah ;)

Meesh
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:45 PM
wow, greenout. You pretty much summed up my feelings. I was pissed off when they showed Heidi or someone else (maybe the swimsuit model) saying that they haven't bonded w/ Christy because they can't communicate with her! WELL how hard would it be? Just get in front of her and speak!! GEEZ!!!!

King Aaron
Feb 14th, 2003, 06:14 PM
I don't like Daniel! :( I laugh so hard when he keep on falling off the beam even when kneeling!! :D

Heidi is a hottie! :hearts: :hearts: I like her a lot!!!!!

Christy, so sweet. I can't help but feel sad when she sort of looked dissappointed when saying it always happens..no big deal..etc. etc. I thought that the other women could have done more to communicate with her. When she was left all alone to guard the fire I felt so pissed! :mad:

griffin
Feb 14th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Ditto Greenout and Meesh - and figure out a way to bond with the deaf chick, girls, 'coz you're all toast if you can't work together as a team.

I try not to get sucked into boys vs. girls nonsense, but I was SO happy to see the smirks wiped off those guy's faces.

Hey, anyone else horrified that the one chica boiled her underwear in the tribe's cook pot? Buffs are bad enough (and ther priorities are screwed up enough), but yech!

King Aaron
Feb 14th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by griffin

Hey, anyone else horrified that the one chica boiled her underwear in the tribe's cook pot? Buffs are bad enough (and ther priorities are screwed up enough), but yech!

I was! :o What were they thinking?

LeonHart
Feb 14th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Yeah, i thought it wuz pretty screwed up how tha girls jus left the deaf girl out of everything. But i gotta laugh @ tha girl's teamwork in the camp!! They are NUTTIN compared to wat the guys have done....and they don't have teamwork at all!! The challege was an exception...

Shawna is a hottie, heidi is a lil too white :o.

But i want tha Azn dude to REPRESENT! Jus like Shii Ann in the other survivor!

King Aaron
Feb 14th, 2003, 06:44 PM
He'll give people the wrong impression

Meesh
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:10 PM
The previews for next week is big time rain!!! Hopefully that will get the girls thinking about what is more of a priority: Clean "undies" or a damn shelter!!!

Monique, hang in there it always gets better!!!

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:22 PM
I was SOOOOOO happy the girls one...it was fucking hilarious!

I wanted Roger gone - I guess he's just like me (too bossy) so I didn't like him.

I like Chrissy, the deaf girl a lot, and the black girl -- she's from my state, SC!!!!! :bounce:

I'm already addicted to Survivor 6 :D

griffin
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:37 PM
I know bossy=getting a quick boot on Survivor more often than not, and Rog would probably work my nerves, too - but look at it this way: if one of the women had decided to crack the whip, do you think laundry would have taken precedence over building a shelter?

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:41 PM
True, so true griffin - but that one girl that was "kinda" taking a leadership role - she seemed butch - was getting on my nerves during the "private" segment where they interviewed her.

I just don't like bossy people - I want to be the boss! ;)

griffin
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Yes dear, but if you're not there SOMEONE has to step into the void ;)

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:57 PM
LOL, good, then I can vote them off and move to the next round! :D

Anyways, I really like this one, but I'm not sure how it will rate on my all-time list.

1-Surv I - S. Pacific
2-Surv IV - Marquesas
3-Surv III - Afrika
4-Surv V - Thailand
5-Surv II - Outback

I enjoyed all the survivors, but Survivor II was by far the worst, IMO.

LeonHart
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:06 PM
OH yeah...first Survivor was definitly the best, and the second definitly the worst! The Colby domination jus ruined it.

Greenout
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:59 AM
I wanted to like Daniel for being Asian; but he's seems
fit the profile of "college date rape" suspect. Ok- he's
from Texas, knows martial arts; but having a Chinese
Mark Wallberg isn't what we need. Heheheh.

I don't know why? but that other girl ...the kind of perky
one annoyed me too. She's the type that's desperate to
hang out with the popular cheerleaders (Heidi/Jenna). Kind
of looked like she was trying to bond with the bimbo's too.

Actually this is good for us, and the show. We need to
have villans. I don't like the passive-agressive types that
spoiled SURVIVOR Thailand.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:11 AM
Yeah......Brian had won it before the thing even began in Thailand.

disposablehero
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:25 AM
The more of these things that happen, the more it just proves that Richard Hatch was the smartest of them all. I only watched about the last episode and a half of the Australian Outback, but does anyone remember what Richard said before the last episode? "Colby has to make a choice between who he has the best chance of beating and who he wants with him at the end. I think he's made his choice, and it's going to cost him 1 million dollars."

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Rich was the smartest, but he had the benefit of no previous Survivor. He created the theories of alliances and took the other team as well as his allies by surprise.

disposablehero
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Yes, but his ability to know what people are thinking was unsurpassed. He watches the second one on TV and knows not only that Colby is going to pick Tina, but that he will lose the vote.

Chet
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:12 AM
Hey Greenout

I was much like you, trying to like Daniel. Unfortunately, he didn't do much for the reputation of Asian men. He seems pretty much Americanised to me, just like the rest of the boyz. A Singaporean man probably wouldn't have reacted like him.

THE NET
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:18 AM
Ryan is so cute, unfortunately he has a small brain.:rolleyes:

I don't like Daniel...he is not a stupid Asian. :mad:

Rob talked a lot (about dirty stuffs). He talked too much...shut up man!

Matthew is sure gay. He never talked about girls. He is so in-shape..nice big nipples. :drool:

Dave..his voice is so big!! :eek:

Heidi....am sure she is a bitch...she looklikes Penny in S.Thailand. Her voice is like Martina's.

Christy....come on...you will get through the rain. I am praying for her.

:angel:

wongqks
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:19 AM
yeah Richard is smart indeed, but bear in mind that Colby does not have anything to base on as well, coz when survivor 1 airs, the survivor 2 has already finished filming

King Aaron
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:42 PM
I think Rob is a tennis fan ;)

Hementioned BJK and also the game,set,match phrase ;)

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 15th, 2003, 02:57 PM
LOL, I caught that too ;)

GO TENNIS! :bounce:

;)

King Aaron
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:01 PM
glad i'm not the only one ;)

Meesh
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:53 PM
YES, I caught the tennis thing too!
I'm kind of glad it's men vs. women. I think some of the chic's thought they would use the "Booby Factor" to their advantage! It worked for Sarah in Marquesas up until the merge.

THE NET
Feb 16th, 2003, 06:54 AM
Me too caught that!!

But, sometimes, Rob seemed so idoit.

I am rooting for Matthew!
;)

King Aaron
Feb 16th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Meesh
YES, I caught the tennis thing too!
I'm kind of glad it's men vs. women. I think some of the chic's thought they would use the "Booby Factor" to their advantage! It worked for Sarah in Marquesas up until the merge.

Oh yeah. I remember one of them saying it completely ruins the startegy when it's an all girl tribe. Was it Shawna?

griffin
Feb 17th, 2003, 02:01 PM
One or two of the guys said that, too, though - don't forget Boston Rob benefitted from that little alliance, too.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:39 PM
Rob from Surv. IV is probably the contest that most utilized his potential. He shoulda been gone by at least vote #2, but he exceeded everyone's expectations (except his).

Greenout
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:21 PM
Episode two - "Granola bar Gate, and Kevin Spacey"

Well...I change my mind. Joanne is a bee-tch!! She kind of
reminds me of a certain former co-worker; believe it or not
this Samoan woman. Anyway- she was a bee-tch too.

Christy, Christy, Christy. Your getting to be an emotional
wreck, and a pain in the ass; but I still like you. It's not good
to let everyone(bimbo's/bitches) see you so down on yourself.
Pick yourself off the ground; and don't expect anything from
these dodo's.

Deena- I liked her in the first episode;but she's doing the
passive/aggressive thing, and I hate that. Either take charge
or SHUT UP!!

Don't know why; but Shawna is really starting to bug the
heck out of me. I don't care for her "who me? sweet, darling
me?" act. Don't like the way she's trying to hang out with
Heidi/Jenna either like an emoray either. She's looking like
the henchmen/hanger on of the popular girls. It's kind lame
too; because Shawna isn't very pretty nor cute herself.

Jenna? Heidi? - I like them. We need a whipping post. I think
the show could be really dull without their evil/trashy/ bimbo
ways. Who knows..maybe Jenna could be the new "Jerri". lol.

The men were pretty boring tonight. I bet Alex or Rob is gay.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:28 PM
:fiery: the women are starting to piss me off.

First of all - Joanne and her "holier than thou" attitude is getting on my nerves. I have mutual respect for everyone and their beliefs but if it is a constant thing that you talk about it gets on my nerves.

Second of all, her attacking Christy like that was SOOOOOOOO not Christian. I thought it was extremely hypocritical of her.

I really started to like Christy until at Tribal Council when she said, "I'm working harder than the rest of them." That would have pissed me off if I was there. She's no better than them, so I don't know who she thinks she is.

Joanne has got some serious professional skills to develop. If someone talks about her behind her back, she can address it in an ADULT way and not a childish way.

Now - to the men.

:fiery: Roger :fiery: he really pissed me off. We've never had a contestant that was as much of a bigot as him. Sure we had Rudy (Surv I), but he was a live and let live kind of guy.

Then we had Tom (Surv III) who really didn't know what to think of gays.

Now we have Roger who says it disgusting to see them flaunting about and how it is unnatural :fiery: HELL! It's unnatural to do 85% of the things we do these days....ever heard of MICROWAVES, SURGERIES, COMPUTERS.....get the fuck over it idiot!

I'm so glad Alex defended us....very admirable. I respect him. He's my fave now out of ALL the contestants.

The girls better get their shit together or else they will be obliterated.

Oh well....can't wait until next week! :)

King Aaron
Feb 21st, 2003, 03:29 PM
Can't believe Joanne! :mad: What the heck was up with her? Christy's just saying what she thinks/feels! I was soo pissed at that point. Especially the one that she said something like 'out of my sight/don't want to see you in my sight' or something as evil as that. :fiery:

Christy needs to get herself together that's for sure. Don't let them put you down. If they ditch you go and bug them. Make your presence known.

Really nothing to say about the men.

Meesh
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:07 PM
I was hoping Miss Born Again Christian would of received the most votes!
Someone needs to lead this group of women! They need to become more cohesive before any type of merge! I know it's early to think of merges but the votes show that they have no GROUP PLAN! If they are not solid before the merge and they are the ones short a person they will be picked off one by one like last season!

Yak
Feb 22nd, 2003, 02:33 AM
First, it's JOANNA not JOANNE! Second, I really liked her in the first episode but now, she is on the bottom of my list! That was so stupid to react that way. She doesn't like the idol...so fucking stupid! I'm sorry but it's very, very, very stupid! She's psycho to me! Get her out! I like Jeanne and Heidi and Christy in the girl tribe...

Men are so cocky, it's unbelievable! There is no one I'm getting attached to!

My Survivor List(from best to worst, IMO)

1- Survivor 1 (I was rooting for Susan, I liked her so much! She was so direct and I like that!)

2- Survivor 4 (Kathy, Kathy, Kathy...Simply an amazing women who deserved to win more then Neleh and Vee together)

3- Survivor 5 (Poor Helen! She just didn't see it coming... She would have won against any of the last 5 for sure)

4- Survivor 2 (Finally a person I was rooting for from the start won! Tina, I cried when she won! She is SOOOO smart... Getting Colby on her side was MARVELOUS!)

5- Survivor 3 (I really didn't like it, except seeing T-Bird, she was so cool)

Scotso
Feb 22nd, 2003, 02:36 AM
Alex is my favorite too :D :D :D :D :D

That was so sweet of him :D :hearts:

plus he's so hot :hearts:

Scotso
Feb 22nd, 2003, 02:38 AM
and yeah I think Rob is gay... the way he was quietly watching the argument... I like him too :D

Scotso
Feb 22nd, 2003, 02:40 AM
and I still like Christy... the other women are either bitches or lazy asses

and I do think they're making her an outcast because she's deaf

Joanna is a real bible-thumping bitch.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 22nd, 2003, 03:11 AM
OMG.......LOLOL@

"Real bible-thumping bitch."

CLASSIC! :D

Meesh
Feb 22nd, 2003, 03:24 AM
I haven't seen enough of the boys to decide which ones I like... So I checked out the website cbs.com and was surprised about Matthew:

Here is just a small portion: (check out all the bios, very interesting)
-> In the summer of 1998, he organized a deep jungle trek into unmapped areas of New Guinea to track cannibals. :eek: He dove for sunken treasure off Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands and participated in Earthwatch research expeditions
to St. Croix and Rarotonga in the Cook Islands.

Bright Red
Feb 22nd, 2003, 03:06 PM
This is turning out to be interesting. I was shocked by Christy AND Joanna's behavior.

Christy started it by calling Joanna stupid. As someone mentioned, Christy is starting to become a whiny pain in the kazoo. And calling people lazy and all. She clearly lacks social skills. At first, I pitied her because she is deaf. But she's no saint.

And Joanna is such a hypocrite, it seems. She started off so well, and seemed really level-headed, now she's a hot head, and might get the boot sooner rather than later. On the cbs/suvivor website. Joanna's popularity plummeted from the mid 80%'s down to the 22%. She's now the least favorite of all the contestants followed by the Homophobe at 35%.

I think an alliance has already formed in the women's tribe. Four votes for Janet (hmm...)

No comments on the men. They're not so interesting as a tribe.

King Aaron
Feb 22nd, 2003, 03:39 PM
How can Christy get good social skills if people around her act like those girls in Survivor? They won't talk to her much. I think Christy apparently said "That's stupid". I don't recall her calling Joanna stupid.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 22nd, 2003, 05:32 PM
Christy should not have said "that's stupid" regardless of what the situation was.

HOWEVER, she was sorry when Joanna confronted her and Joanna kept going and going and wouldn't stop lambasting her. That's where Joanna went wrong.

Plus Christy acted as if she's the only one working. There are abou 3 other girls that are working too, so she needs to recognize that.

But I do agree about group bonding -- they are not really letting her "bond" with each other. But if she's gonna be a Survivor, she's got to get over that hurdle and get in there with the group.

Her disadvantage is she's deaf. The other players have disadvantages too, but I expect Christy to overcome it.

LeonHart
Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:04 PM
Its still pretty sad the women treat Christy like sh*t. She's a deaf women, trying her best to communicate, and help build a shelter, and they jus sit on their asses and watch her. I mean...how pathetic is that? :fiery:

THE NET
Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:18 PM
Why do you guys think Rob is gay?

The person who we can surely belive that he is gay is MATTHEW!
He never talked a bout girls...he is too polite...his job is a gay job!!....

Look at his chest....nice big nipples!! :eek: Yummy!! ;)

Bright Red
Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:28 PM
Yes, I agree that the other women are treating Christy pretty bad. And during the first episode, I really felt for her. She does have a disadvantage, but as someone else mentioned. So do the others. Christy has to try to overcome it.

I still think that she lacks social skills. Deaf or not, you can't call people lazy to their face even if it were true (although it's not), nor do you call people's religious expressions stupid.

Another thing about Christy is that she seems to feel sorry for herself. I hate seeing that in any person. She talks about how she can't understand what's going on at night because it's dark and she can't read lips. HELLO! The other women have no control over darkness, and surely Christy doesn't expect them to singe their faces by talking right in front of a flame of fire just so she can read their lips. Christy should have known that going in, so she shouldn't be crying about it. Deal with it.

Joanna went overboard. I'm sure she cringed as she watched herself on TV last Thursday. To borrow a phrase from Christy, if Joanna is a "vessel of Christ", then you'd think she'd have gone above and beyond the call of duty by "turning the other cheek" to Christy's rude comment. That's what I would have expected. Instead, Joanna did worse than you'd expect of even a non-religious reasonable person: she viciously attacked someone who apologized. That really crosses the line.

*Bubbles*
Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:54 PM
I'm sooo jealous :sad: I'll probably get to see this season next year or so *kicking Finnish tv* :rolleyes:

oh well, I'll just have to watch it through this thread :bounce:
Faron - you have to be my man on the inside ;) who should I cheer for?

tennisIlove09
Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:01 PM
I think we are seeing the worst of both tribes.

The girls can't seem to get it together and do anything productive

the guys can't seem to get over the fact that they *need* to win

But, I will say that I like this more then the previous ones. I don't think I've looked forward to Survivor since the outback...is that one with Jeri?

evadafan
Feb 23rd, 2003, 03:35 AM
I think Joanna goves Christians a bad name. She was being so hypocritical with her actions. And its just a statue! If you thought the Bible was against statues then we couldn't have memorials, dolls, or pictures even! It is about WORSHIPPING the idols, which they aren't doing! She really is stupid.

Anyway, there are many other idiots on the island so she fits in. But there are a few I like.

As for survivors, by far the worst two were Marquesis and Thailand. They sucked. I think Africa was my favorite.

nasty nick#2
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:58 AM
Why don't we have this show in sweden?

King Aaron
Feb 23rd, 2003, 01:48 PM
Jartina

Root for Christy because she generally is a sweet girl. :) Heidi because she's hot :hearts: :hearts:. It's still too early for me to find out they're personalities. ;)

Bright Red
Feb 23rd, 2003, 04:59 PM
evadafan,

Regardless of Joanna's hypocritical behavior, I would never call her choice of how to worship stupid. Faith is a very personal experience. It's something that many people have been persecuted for throughout history. It's also something many people have fought and died, and are still willing to fight and die for in order to exercise it in the way they so choose.

You reveal a lot about your character by calling someone's expression of faith stupid. Ditto for Christy.

LeonHart
Feb 23rd, 2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Bright Red
evadafan,

Regardless of Joanna's hypocritical behavior, I would never call her choice of how to worship stupid. Faith is a very personal experience. It's something that many people have been persecuted for throughout history. It's also something many people have fought and died, and are still willing to fight and die for in order to exercise it in the way they so choose.

You reveal a lot about your character by calling someone's expression of faith stupid. Ditto for Christy.

I got the impression that Christy felt that Joanna's fear of the idol stupid. That would have been my feelings too!

Bright Red
Feb 23rd, 2003, 05:23 PM
Leonhart,

I don't think that it was about fear of the idol. It was more about adoration of it. Joanna felt that to adore, love it, jump up and down over it the idol and perhaps more importantly give it credit for protecting the tribe would be construed as worhipping it. Joanna just didn't want to acknowledge the idol in that way because for her, all credit/glory and adoration is reserved for God.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 23rd, 2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Bright Red
evadafan,

Yeah yeah yeah....but it's still a weakness if she is going to make it a centerpoint of what she is about.

My point is - the environment she is in - her constant barrage of religiousity is going to grate on the other members' nerves, and thus she will be voted out soon. She has every right to feel how she wants to feel and to do whatever she wants....but, how she expresses it is where it can lead to a downfall.

It's like the workplace - you don't see co-workers spouting off about religion all day long, and if they did, they would get into some serious corrective action.

Joanna is a Christian, good, but she's handling situations extremely non-effective to be any good at this game. I guess that is what bothers me is that I really really like her and to see her acting this way is what bothers me.

Bright Red
Feb 23rd, 2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Yeah yeah yeah....but it's still a weakness if she is going to make it a centerpoint of what she is about.

My point is - the environment she is in - her constant barrage of religiousity is going to grate on the other members' nerves, and thus she will be voted out soon. She has every right to feel how she wants to feel and to do whatever she wants....but, how she expresses it is where it can lead to a downfall.

Maybe, maybe not. I think not. But still, it remains to be seen. I wouldn't think her religious expression will lead to her downfall: rather, it's her hot-headedness that will most likely do her in. After all, she didn't plummet in popularity because she's religious; in fact, she was singing gospel hymns on the very first episode. She became disliked because of how she attacked an apologetic Christy. That was plain rude.

Also, don't forget that Vecepia was also openly religious. The difference is that Vee didn't want any "drama" whereas Joanna doesn't seem to mind.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:11 PM
I see :) I didn't say well what I was intending to say:

I love the hymns that Joanna sings and think they are a great force of unity for the tribe, but as soon as she starts to dislike the immunity idol and talks talks talks talks about it, then that is where her downfall could be.

I admire her relationship with God, but don't let the rest of the team down because of it - which she is by creating divisions in disliking the idol and not wanting it on her team.

Bright Red
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:24 PM
I share your feelings about Joanna. I really liked her from the beginning, and I still do (yes, I've already moved past her outburst). She has a certain "presence" and a leadership quality. But she does need to be a team player for a while at least in order to bond and form alliances. And the smallest things count for a lot out there (celebrating, for example) in terms of who's part of the "in crowd". So I do worry for her. I want her to do well.

I think that if she reflects about the Christy incident, she should self-correct and be OK going forward. Especially seeing how her tribe mates didn't seem to make such a big deal about it.

Bright Red
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:38 PM
One more thing. I totally agree that Joanna's religious could get her into trouble. For example, if she starts trying to force it down people's throats by asking everyone to pray at every meal or sing along to the gospels, that could be her undoing. And it is risky to wear your religion on your sleeve because people get really uncomfortable about discussing the topic. If she keeps it to herself, and live and let live, she should be fine.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:01 AM
I think (and hope) Joanna will do just that in the upcoming episodes. She seems like a good player for this game.

Chet
Feb 26th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Could someone tell me what that conversation between Roger and Alex was about? I think the episode I saw on Singapore TV was censored or something and I didn't quite catch what they were talking about, other than that Roger thought something was unnatural. Would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me. Thanks!

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Roger was stating that homosexuals were disgusting and was upset when they "flaunted" themselves. He said it was unnatural and not right.

Alex said he's wrong and secure of himself to not be bothered by 2 guys holding hands, kissing, etc. It's just like straight people.

Chet
Feb 27th, 2003, 08:59 AM
Hey VSFan, thank for clarifying. So Alex did not say anything regarding his own sexual orientation then?

nasty nick#2
Feb 27th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Hmm we'll see if they show it eventually, we already got like 10000000 simular shows.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 1st, 2003, 05:06 PM
Chet -- Alex mentioned that he was a heterosexual - but not to the point to where he was paranoid others might think he is gay just because he supports gay people.

About the last show --

The women are back in line! I'm so happy they've moved on and progressed. Joanna, as expected, has become a player again (YAY!) and Christy's attitude has improved too (YAY!). I'm starting to even like the bitchy young girls (except Heidi). I still don't have a *CLEAR* favorite for the women, except Joanna and Christy.

For the men.....I like Alex, and Dave(?) the rocket scientists. I can't stand Rob (he's so irritating) and of course the bigot Roger.

I hated to see Daniel go, and I understand his feelings of being a minority, HOWEVER, you have no idea what the other guys are feeling and he made it sound as if they were treating him different intentionally.

I guess my point is - sometimes people treat your different unintenionally. It's okay to make your point regarding this, but by no means don't further push yourself from everyobdy by constantly crying about it.

Greenout
Mar 1st, 2003, 11:41 PM
Another entertaining episode.

Adios Daniel!!!

I did not like this guy in the beginning with his pathetic
Frat Boy behaviour; but somehow I felt sorry for him in
the end. I suppose this is only because of Roger being
a bigger jerk. What a bigot!! Ok- let me get this straight;
not only does Roger have problems with gays, he's not liking
them "kung fu'ers" either. Hate the old bastard!!

Speaking of Frat Boy's- didn't Rob mention something about his
former Frat days in this episode? Figures.

Loved seeing the men get skunked again in tribal council, or
even the reward challenges. What is it? Are these guys
really that feeble? Back to the reward challenge- wasn't
Dan's attempt of conversation with Shawna creepy?

"Hey ...the CUTE GIRL"

She's not that cute. Oh- I'm loving hating Heidi. This woman
is a P.E teacher? I'm sure that the girls in her class have lost
all their self esteem by now. Hey, nothing can compare to
the (cough, cough) perfection of Ms. Heidi, and those ridiculous
fake boobies.

Doesn't Jenna sort of look like something our Jen Cap would
resemble if she lost a hella lot of weight? lol. Can't believe
Jenna was likeable in this episode. Well... at least her's didn't
look as plastic and fake as Heidi's.

Bath Beauties my big toe!!! lol.

My favorite is still Christy;but the hair under the arms has got
to go. lol. She's pretty funny too.

I think we found out who might be whipping up trouble;
JEANNE!!! She could be the one everyone under estimates.
Plodding to make Deena the fall woman by electing her the
leader of the tribe? SLY, SLY,SLY. Didn't work yet; but
who knows?

Laughed my head off at the tribal council when Daniel
chatted about his Chinese speaking pal- Matthew. lol.
the look of Matthew's face was priceless.

Mattographer
Mar 2nd, 2003, 12:32 AM
I am read that thread up to the middle of the thread. I don't want to reading after that more because I don't want to know what happened. The third episode will be on air on this Wednesday.

I was so pissed off at how Joanna threated on Christy! :fiery: Christy have to rights to expression her feeling and asked what happened on that night! I almost quit watching the show because of Joanna! :mad: Thank gosh for Christy didn't voted out that episode. So, I can continue watching the show. If it getting worse for Christy then I quit watching the show!

Bright Red, you're obviously never expierence for being Deaf! In fact, I'm Deaf and I find a difficult to reading their lip in the dark even fire was there. Fire can't help you to reading their lip so much.

Bright Red
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:52 AM
AlexSydney

You're right. I don't know any deaf people, nor can I really relate to the disability. My only point about the fire is that Christy seemed to be feeling sorry for herself by crying when she told of not being able to read lips in the dark. I believe her. It's just that she should have known that going in. More importantly, she needs to try to find a way to overcome it, instead of crying about it.

gorecki
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:52 AM
Badddd mistake by Dan talking about his convo with Matt in Mandarin :eek:

Rob - two faced biatch! I hope he goes right after Rodger.

LOL @ the fishes Matt caught - they're still smaller than one of the fishes the gals caught! :p :D

:rolleyes: @ Heidi and her bathtime talk...please... :rolleyes:
Jenna [or that younger dark haired gal has a cute smile :D ]

Go Christy!

Alex: "I could go either way..." :eek: :bounce: ;) :p

King Aaron
Mar 2nd, 2003, 03:33 PM
I'm glad Daniel was voted out. :) I can't believe he actually told the whole tribe about Matthew and him speaking in Mandarin! :o

The girls are very much better now. :) Things are working out fine and Christy is doing well. :D

Certainly didn't catch anything about Heidi and her "bathtime talk" and Alex with his "I could go either way".

:mad: :fiery: :fiery: Stupid censors!!

gorecki
Mar 2nd, 2003, 03:43 PM
Alex - he could go either way on his vote... :angel: ;)

Steam
Mar 2nd, 2003, 10:51 PM
I guess it is time for me to post my thoughts on this version of Survivor.

Dan was stupid but who should I feel sorry for that he told of him and Matt speaking Mandarin together? Dan was gone anyway and was just being honest. All it probably did was guarantee that his ousting would be unanimous by the rest of his tribe. Matt was probably going to vote for him regardless anyway to make it look good for himself. This just sinks him a little bit more and I don't care either way since Matt is pointless.

Anyway, both tribes annoy me. It is hard for me to find people to root for. I don't really have any attachment to anyone in the female tribe. I mean, Jenna is attractive and all but she comes off as snobby and that isn't a good trait to have. The way she answered Kristy at tribal council bugged me since from what is shown and said by Kristy, Jenna hadn't even made an attempt to talk to her. As far as Kristy is concerned, I feel bad for her for having to overcome such a disability and it is admirable that despite that she tried out for and made the show. However, she knew going in that it would be tough. Some of her comments also haven't been exactly smart. It may seem mean but what is the difference between voting someone off for being deaf and voting someone off for being old. Think about it. A person can't control either but it can be a detriment to the team and the objective of the game for the first 18 days is to win team competitions. They need to keep the best cohesive unit possible and if means voting off Kristy then that the way the cookie crumbles.

As for the male tribe, Roger is a jackass and hopefully he gets booted soon. I was glad that Alex defended homosexuals despite the fact that it could have lost him some favor with the tribe. Alex seems like a cool guy and so far is playing the game very well. Rob sucking up to him was pretty lame but then again so is Rob. "You don't ask the 8 ball if we are going to win challenges." What the hell was that about? Oh well, at least the 8 ball gave us the disturbing moment of the show, when Roger asked it if Jenna would give him "the look". Yuck. I'm sure she was thrilled when she heard that. Dave is cool but I have a feeling he is one of the next to go since he is too moral and was oblivious to the game for so long.

Despite all the lame characters it has been pretty entertaining so far.

LeonHart
Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:00 AM
Steam, on the CBS morning show, Dan told Matt to vote for him so he wouldn't be the sore thumb sticking out at tribal council. I agree though, its hard to find anyone to root for right now. I'm kinda going for Dave, everyone else is annoying.

Steam
Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:19 AM
Well, that explains it, but just makes me laugh even harder that he sold out Matt.

Asmus
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:57 AM
Vote Out Roger!

King Aaron
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:45 PM
Alex - he could go either way on his vote... :angel: ;)
I thought it was something else! :o

King Aaron
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:47 PM
Steam, on the CBS morning show, Dan told Matt to vote for him so he wouldn't be the sore thumb sticking out at tribal council. I agree though, its hard to find anyone to root for right now. I'm kinda going for Dave, everyone else is annoying.
Certainly explains a lot but I'm with Steam about him selling Matt out.

King Aaron
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:48 PM
can someone explain wat Dan said about Matt and him speaking manadarin? Thanx :)
I don't quite remember but I think he basically told the whole tribe that Matt knows Mandarin and was born in Hong Kong and that they bonded.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:12 PM
I think the girls will lose this week and one of the pretty girls will be out.....probably the one that was hit on by Daniel at the reward challenge last week.

mboyle
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:18 PM
I think it is HILLARIOUS that the girls are kicking the guy's rear ends. They were soooooooo cocky. It is great when cocky people are forced back down to earth;) !

Mattographer
Mar 5th, 2003, 11:29 AM
I still find it's hilarous that women still kick men's asses in the trap activity! :D

Christy and Joanna seems forget about each other which is good because I hate to see they continue fighting. And Joanna annoying me about Jesus Christ! :o

PFF @ men didn't voted Roger! :rolleyes: I want him to out of the show instead Daniel!

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:22 PM
I know.....I want Roger gone!

Meesh
Mar 6th, 2003, 10:14 PM
I just heard that the Prez is going to address the Nation tonight at 8pm!
** insert sarcasm **
WTF, Does he not know that SURVIVOR is on at 8pm?

ptkten
Mar 6th, 2003, 11:37 PM
lol...I thought the same thing, the president always seems to make his speeches at 8 on thursday :( ;)

Scotso
Mar 7th, 2003, 01:55 AM
I don't like those young bitchy "we're so cute" girls, but I'm really glad Joanna is gone. I got really sick of her bible-thumping.

Scotso
Mar 7th, 2003, 02:04 AM
And Bright, be a little more understanding, would you? It's not her fault she's deaf, they could take a little more time to keep her up to speed on things.

Julian
Mar 7th, 2003, 02:05 AM
Wow joanna gone..IMO the girls are making it a lot harder now since Joanna contributed a lot to the tribe. IMO I think Deena voted for her because she knows she will have a great shot with the alliance she has with the young girls. All our vulnerable and I actually think that Christy is the "unwatched" one and could very well go far in this series!

The guys did impress me FINALLY today lol and it could only get better for them. There's one thing I still don't know though...what alliances are there!?? lol

Meesh
Mar 7th, 2003, 02:18 AM
~ Girls aren't thinking! They just kicked off their food! Joanna is my LEAST favorite but she is strong and gets the food.
~ IF I hear Miss Heidi say one more f'kn time that she is cute I'm going to puke! Get over yourself!
~ Mat has to be gay, did you see him rubbing the legs of the other guys during the fire reward! :eek:
~ Did anyone notice the one chick from the alliance voted for Christy! That was the secret vote but they showed it when they were running credits.

~~ finally, I never thought I'd say this but "OH GLORY, HALLEU F'KN LEYA bye Joanna!

Hawk
Mar 7th, 2003, 04:30 AM
I'm wondering how this is all going to play out for Christy now. She in an advantageous situation, in that she's the only girl in the alliance that's a hunter. At first I was thinking that they were just using her for a vote against Joanna and that they might double cross her..but Shawna can't even stand up anymore, nevermind contribute to the tribe. Plus the alliance girls seemed pretty pissed at her for bailing on them.

disposablehero
Mar 7th, 2003, 05:15 AM
Voting Joanna off was a colossal mistake. They sat there talking about how they wanted to beat the men so they wouldn't have to come back to tribal council, then they voted off one of their best chances. If you are going to slit her throat, do it in a few weeks when you don't NEED her. And the "olders" voting against her definitely lost the plot. Now "young and cute" has a real edge at the next tribal council, assuming the weakling doesn't start voting for herself.

gorecki
Mar 7th, 2003, 05:59 AM
Ooo thanks for the updates!

I'm gonna catch it tonite...

gorecki
Mar 7th, 2003, 06:07 AM
lol...I thought the same thing, the president always seems to make his speeches at 8 on thursday :( ;)
LOL

Heidi irks me too... :D

tennisIlove09
Mar 7th, 2003, 06:56 AM
I'm SO stunned that the tribe didn't let Shawna go. She's clearly under the weather, and like Christy said they are trapping her.

I feel bad for her. I guess the "cute" girls are going to see what's it's like to go hungary, since they always sleep in.

I know Rob says he's straight, but I keep getting a gay vibe from him

THE NET
Mar 7th, 2003, 07:39 AM
I don't like Joanna but she deserved to stay there longer than Shawna. She is a lot more helpful for the tribe. The girls are in trouble now. They won't beat men!!!

Anyway, I know bofore the show started that Matt is gay. He like Sex and the city, Madonna, Pink etc...gay icons!! :o Also his work..decoration....is a gay business. He has a great body!

Another guy that is problaly gay is Dave I think. We'll see in the next episode if he will get hard seeing that Jenna bitch naked!! ;)

Dave is my favourite!! :drool:

Harju.
Mar 7th, 2003, 02:05 PM
I think it shouldn't be Joanna that is boted off.. It should be Shwana.. Gosh.. how i was pissed off when Heidi said that she was cute.. c'mon...

Harju.
Mar 7th, 2003, 02:06 PM
BTW, who won the previous Survivor

gorecki
Mar 7th, 2003, 02:25 PM
how many times did Heidi mention 'we cute girls' or we 'smaller girls'?!? LOL!

Rob starting the :You Lost That Loving Feeling' rendition ... :rolleyes: :p

more whining from Shawna next week... :p

Dave and Jenna together next week?!?
could be interesting...

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 7th, 2003, 05:18 PM
I was furious at this episode......

Deena has just screwed herself over. She shoulda known that Joanna would lose eventually because of her abrasive personality, but she's so dumb, that when the tribes merge, there will be only 2 women.....

LOL....the men are so stupid they don't even have to try and they are still beating the women.

Just goes to show that the bitchiness between the women is going to be their downfall.

adss
Mar 7th, 2003, 07:34 PM
BTW, who won the previous Survivor
s1 - Rich
s2 - Tina
s3 - Ethan
s4 - Vecepia
s5 - Brian

Julian
Mar 7th, 2003, 08:29 PM
Oh I didn't notice someone voted for christy! lol But yea that Dave-Jenna thing will be interesting next week..but how did they get there? Won a reward perhaps?? IMO, if the girls go to another tribal council then Jeanne will be next..unless Shawna votes for herself and convince the other girls she really wants out. :rolleyes:

None of the guys seem gay to me. Rob is just a bit too horny lol and is getting more everyday. Matt doesn't seem the type but could be a "in-the-closet" one, as well as Dave. But anyways the next will be Roger I think.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 7th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Oh I didn't notice someone voted for christy! lol But yea that Dave-Jenna thing will be interesting next week..but how did they get there? Won a reward perhaps?? IMO, if the girls go to another tribal council then Jeanne will be next..unless Shawna votes for herself and convince the other girls she really wants out. :rolleyes:

None of the guys seem gay to me. Rob is just a bit too horny lol and is getting more everyday. Matt doesn't seem the type but could be a "in-the-closet" one, as well as Dave. But anyways the next will be Roger I think.
lol....matt is gay to me.....look at his nipples! ;)

Consistency
Mar 7th, 2003, 11:23 PM
I was irritated after watching this last night.

Sometimes I wonder if any of these women bothered to watch previous seasons of Survivor. You vote off the strongest of your tribe after the merge. This silly "Spice Girls" alliance is going to go nowhere if the Jambaru tribe goes into the upcoming merge as a minority.

And Heidi-Ho's voice :mad: :mad:arggh!! It hurts my ears. :mad:

Greenout
Mar 7th, 2003, 11:38 PM
OK- Heidi is definetly a hella vainer than Jenna.
I could not believe that she talked about how her
so called "Cuter-ness" will alienate the other "bigger
women" in the tribe.

I suppose that voting Joanna out will make the entire
team weaker; but *Deena(Special Victims Unit) figures
that at least she'll make the merge when it happens.

Joanna wasn't as irksome in this episode as before; but
again it shows us that "good work ethic" has nothing to
do with tribe politics.

Christy was good in this episode; but I too believe that
sleeping with the devil(s) isn't too smart of an idea.

Shawna- Oh SHUT the F*** UP YOU BIG WHINER!!
I personally would've taken her out just because she's
such a pathetic baby. At least Joanna is acting someone
adult like and doing things around the camp.

Jenna? Was that a sorority t-shirt? I read her bio, and she
goes to University of Pennslyvania. The swimsuit thing is
something on the side- she's really just a student studying
Vetinerary medicine. She likes animals..maybe Jenna isn't
as messed up as Heidi(Ho).

Matt- I like. He's my favorite on the male tribe. Still hating
Rob, and Roger. No real comment on Butch just yet. I bet
it must be funny for Matt having a guy named "Butch" in
his tribe.

The Rocket scientest, and the other guy are getting kind of
boring. Kind of like the dull guy on "CSI".

*Deena is a D.A specializing in child abuse cases
in her real world job.

Scotso
Mar 8th, 2003, 12:31 AM
Matt's nipples are nice.

Go men!

Meesh
Mar 8th, 2003, 12:41 AM
The hilarious part about Heidi Heidi Ho is that the so called "big women/older women" are not complaining about the others cuteness/smallness!

Benny
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:31 AM
We have only seen the 3rd episode, but you could tell how fake Heidi's boobs were. OMG, Lol it was sooo funny. Even though they are the hottest there, those girls have a bad attitide and shouldn't leave out the other just cos they rekon they are all that.
I am going for Kristy. I felt really sorry for her when Joanna victimised her. Thank god they got her out of there.

I think the guys have calmed down now, and realised they can't just not do anything and expect to win. You could see at the end of ep.3, they were clearly distracted by the girls and thats why they didn't win.

I really like this Survivor, but then again I liked them all.

My top 6
Survivor 1 - Palau Tiga
Survivor 2 - Ausralia(I though it was good...?)
Survivor 6 - Amazon(it will probaly mova up the list)
Survivor 5 - Thailand
Survivor 3 - Africa...that was by far the worst.
We didn't get Survivor 4, cos Aus had there own version, which was ok, but just wasn't the same.

:)

adss
Mar 8th, 2003, 03:05 AM
My favourites
s1 - nothing beats the original
s3 - great cast bad location
s4 - the power shift
s2 - hated it, was predictable
s5 - the worse, even more predictable than s2

Chet
Mar 8th, 2003, 03:34 AM
Jenna was the only one who voted against Christy in the last vote. I guess she still harbours resentment against Christy for speaking out against her 2 previous tribal councils past.

Greenout
Mar 8th, 2003, 05:59 AM
Hi Chet,

Yoshie's correct. It was Shawna (I can't go on...) who voted
for Christy. If Shawna really wanted to leave; why didn't she
vote for herself?

Julian
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:12 PM
My favourites
s1 - nothing beats the original
s3 - great cast bad location
s4 - the power shift
s2 - hated it, was predictable
s5 - the worse, even more predictable than s2

s1- as said, was proably the best because we didn't know what to expect. IMO the last 2 episodes were the best in the series, Kelly voting off Susan and of course Susan's Infamous speech at the end :D, kinda felt bad for Kelly but she didn't have a good strategy in the later episodes which Rich of course did
s2- varied group, had a great cast but was also pretty predictable, LOVED Jerri and Alicia. Colby winning all those immunities wasn't fun to watch but kinda made me wondered what would've happened if he sided with Jerri and Amber instead of Tina and Keith..
s3- did not watch unfortunately :( I heard that the best player won tho :)
s4-saw parts, did not expect Vecepia to win. i wanted either Kathy or that old guy to win (forgot his name) lol
s5-did not really enjoy at all, I thought the tribe that got out early had the best characters in it.
s6- so far so good. But we need more drama! :)

King Aaron
Mar 8th, 2003, 02:08 PM
Joanna is out! :( She's the strongest and provides the tribe with food. FOOD people! Guess Deena made the wrong choice. I can't believe they didn't do what Shawna wanted, gettting her out. Christy is now in a good position and the 'popular girls' are going to suffer because of their own stupid mistake.

Heidi is starting to act like a ** ;) but I still love her! Hot chick! :hearts:

Finally the guys get something together. I was laughing when Jeff released the pin/thing that kept the weighing thing balanced. The girls basket went straight up!

Hopefully Dave and Jenna's bit next week is going to be interesting. :)

earthcrystal
Mar 9th, 2003, 03:52 AM
Hi guys, I found this on page three. Didn't realize you had a thread going. I'm a Survivor junkie and I spend more time on the Survivor Sucks board than I do here (Lots of Spoiling and Spec over there, great board).
Had a read thru of the thread, funny to watch opinions change!
Anyway, I'd like to add my thoughts, and clear up a couple of things. (Don't worry - I would never "spoil" without warning).

Mathew - FYI -The tribe knew about him speaking Chinese with Dan before the TC (apparently they did it alot), don't know what that editing was all about, but both Dan and Jeff P. have made it clear in subsequent interviews. Btw, I also think he's gay. With all the lusting/8 ball questions, etc...only Mathew hasn't shown a glimmer of interest. Even Butch admitted he's "not dead". Apparently he has mucho dinero and was voted among the 50 most eligible bachelors in some magazine. (So if he is gay, don't look for him to come out now).
I think he's going far; he won't get enchanted by the Boobie alliance and since that's been a major theme; it'll be a good thing for him. He kinda gave me the creeps at first, but is growing on me.

Dave - I rather like this guy so far; but I think he's going to forget his own advice: "The quarterback doesn't screw the cheerleader at halftime"...and this will be his downfall. Next week's preview seems to indicate as much. Hope I'm wrong.

Butch - Don't really know him yet. Which means he's not going anywhere anytime soon. I have him pegged for the "father-daughter" alliance with Christy a la Rodger/Liz, Pascal/Neleh. Could go far.

Rob - His schtick will carry him for awhile. His obsession with Heidi is being broadcast pretty hard tho'. Methinks she'll ultimately be the one to screw him over-mid-jury-ish.

Roger - What a bigot! Too bad he didn't try to give Dan that "kung fu" chop...learned in post-boot interviews that Dan has a black belt. I'd have paid to see that! (Speaking of Dan, he came home with Malaria!) He'll be gone soon.

Alex - Nothing not to like about him thus far. Can't really get a feel for him yet, tho other than his debate with Roger, and everyone lobbying for his vote, he's not showing his cards. Interesting that Dave doesn't trust him. No hunch yet.

Heidi HO - This bimbo makes me want to puke every time she opens her mouth! Cuter, better, cuter, blah blah ad nauseum. I really think that she must've rubbed the crew the wrong way too, cuz she's getting horrible editing! Can't imagine how she treated the "uncute" girls in her P.E. classes. (Rumor has it she's not going back after the show--lucky for the kids). Unfortunately, I think the horndogs are going to get sucked in, at least for awhile. I think she'll get a late-jury heave-HO when the ones left don't care about her boobs.

Jenna - She's full of herself too. But she doesn't talk too much outside of her confessionals; which is smart. (Not talking to Christy for 5 days tho' - what a cold bitch!) I didn't like her much in the beginning, and still don't, but I can see her getting close to the prize. Please, please let me be wrong about that hunch.

Jeanne - Can't stand her. Shit-stirrer. I think she lied about the granola bar thing. (Janet has vehemently denied it in interviews). I also think she went running to JoAnna with Christy's "that's stupid" comment after being the one to tell her about the late-night sermon. Set her up.
And the "I "initiate" Deena" ? :rolleyes: (Do you mean nominate, genius?) Trying to be clever and failing miserably. JoAnna's ouster was partly her fault. Deena knew that they were tight, but that Jeanne was still playing up the Mommy role, so Deena cut her off at the knees by voting off her buddy. I wasn't buying that "you're my big competition" voting line for a minute; this was revenge. She'll get tossed early jury, if she makes it that far.

Deena - Yep, dumb to vote off strength and keep a quitter. Jeanne and Christy know how to fish at least. But I don't think it'll end up costing her. Even if they lose, Jeanne and/or Shawna go first. I like her & have a hunch that she'll end up aligned with Christy (and Butch?) I'd like to see her go far, & I think she will - but not all the way ('cuz she's too much of a threat). Late jury?

Shawna - Was being set up for this season's "sweetheart" role (kid-glove editing: just love being free in the Amazon) in sharp contrast to the other two in her alliance. That was, of course, until she turned into Survivors: Biggest. Baby. Ever. My quess: Everyone will get sick of the whining and give her what she wants. Soon.

Christy - Despite the early "pity party" she's still my fave. I can imagine that her frustration was unbearable to make her snap that one time. I think she's gonna get the sweetheart role now. And I also think that her lip-reading skills will pay off for her "alliance" somewhere down the line. (There was a promo about that before the show started). I'd love to see her win, but I think that anyone would have to be a moron to take her to the final 2. I have a hunch she gets close tho'. Gut feeling.

Like I said, I read spoilers. And there's a big one right now that's been pretty close. But I'm trying to ignore it and just look at what I'm seeing. Btw, there's a rumor going on that there will be a 3-3 swap next episode. I hope it's true. I think it's time to shake things up. This is a friggin novel. LOL. Told ya I was a junkie!! :o

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:38 AM
oooh.....i want details earthcrystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or do i not???

OH YES I DO!!!!!

send me a pm please if you can :D :D :D :D :D

i hope for the 3-3 switch.....that's why jenna and dave are showering together....to form some kind of switch-off

Meesh
Mar 14th, 2003, 12:50 AM
OMG, I like Dave's new tribe minus Heidi Heidi HO! Bummed that they lost. I'm so glad that the men in that tribe are making more of an effort to help Christy!
BTW, Heidi Heidi Ho is starting to look like a skanky ho!

disposablehero
Mar 14th, 2003, 01:06 AM
This episode was quite possibly the most evil thing I've seen in my life. I'm hooked now. They just revived the whole franchise.

Meesh
Mar 14th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Oh, also... amazing how Shawna is all better now! Next time I feel sick I will have to call a man to come over and revive me :lick:

Julian
Mar 14th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Well..is this an interesting turn of events! I knew there was a twist when Jenna and Dave spent the "night" together. But ironic that I thought Jeanne was going to go out next before the switches of the tribes and sure enough she still did! lol..Bad luck for her..and more evil on Heidi's part. But I guess this guarantees Heidi's spot on the jury with an alliance with Dave, Roger, and Butch as well as Jenna and the others. :(

Glad to see Christy happier, but if Tambaqui goes to another tribal council then sadly I think she's gone.

Th other tribe has lots of love going on lol. I was laughin my butt off when I saw Shawna jump up when she saw the guys coming :D A little of Alex goes a long way. But Im sure the girls are gonna try to bring Alex into their alliance or Rob, Matt, and Alex trying to get Shawna on their side. Shawna does owe the girls though for sparing her in the last tribal council! IMO, either Matt or Deena is next on that tribe...

adss
Mar 14th, 2003, 02:38 PM
there's a rumour going on that alex and shawna are now dating

gorecki
Mar 14th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Oh, also... amazing how Shawna is all better now! Next time I feel sick I will have to call a man to come over and revive me :lick:
*chuckle*

somehow i do see more girls going whichever tribe loses - i do see Alex able to swing Shawna's vote in favour of the dudes.

though i do wish Rob will get the bump real soon :devil:

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 14th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Ugh....another frustrating episode for me as one of my faves got kicked off - Jeane.

All I have now is Christy, Alex, and Dave.

Let me just say - each week Heidi becomes a bigger slut, whore, and bitch with each and every word that she utters out of her mouth. She is such a skank and would do anything a guy asked her too...talk about pitiful.

Did you see Christy's look when Heidi said she was unsure about how to vote.....LOL, I bet Jeane knew right then and there it was over for her.

Now to the other tribe - I don't like them that much, but what I find hilarious is that Deena is now deep in shit because of those stupid past alliances she made. LOL....serves her right!

Oh well....can't wait til next Thursday! ;)

Bright Red
Mar 14th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Ugh....another frustrating episode for me as one of my faves got kicked off - Jeane.

All I have now is Christy, Alex, and Dave.

Let me just say - each week Heidi becomes a bigger slut, whore, and bitch with each and every word that she utters out of her mouth. She is such a skank and would do anything a guy asked her too...talk about pitiful.

Did you see Christy's look when Heidi said she was unsure about how to vote.....LOL, I bet Jeane knew right then and there it was over for her.

Now to the other tribe - I don't like them that much, but what I find hilarious is that Deena is now deep in shit because of those stupid past alliances she made. LOL....serves her right!

Oh well....can't wait til next Thursday! ;)

I felt pretty much the same way after the show ended. I liked the new Dave tribe best, and I was really hoping that they'd win immunity. Jeane wasn't ever my favorite, but I started liking her during this episode, and I thought she was clear headed and fair. Unfortunately, one of those qualities doesn't help much at Survivor.

Heidi is the :devil: Just kidding. But I was so hating her last night. Now, however, I must give her credit in that she had the "balls" to attempt such a risky strategy. Or maybe, I shouldn't give her credit. It's possible she doesn't realize how much risk she's taken on and simply thinks that she now has potential alliances within both tribes. But for that to work, several things must hold:

1) The women on the other side must survive until the merge (I think Shawna might have something to say about this)
2) Dave must not view Heidi as a potential threat because of Reason 1 above (Heck, he's a rocket scientist! He'll probably realize it -- after all Jenny spilled the beans)

I'm thinking when the smoke settles, Heidi will last until the merge, but her friends won't be waiting for her ( thanks to Shawna). Then it'll be just a matter of time before she's gone. Shawna will, in the end, outlast all the women.

Steam
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:15 PM
I felt pretty much the same way after the show ended. I liked the new Dave tribe best, and I was really hoping that they'd win immunity. Jeane wasn't ever my favorite, but I started liking her during this episode, and I thought she was clear headed and fair. Unfortunately, one of those qualities doesn't help much at Survivor.

Fair? Isn't this the same woman who randomly accused Jan of stowing away the granola bar?

So far, Dave and Alex are still my favorites. Here's how I would handle the Heidi situation if I was Dave. Just boot her the next chance you get and take Kristy in on the alliance since if you think about she never had any real strong ties to Jabaru. All she was was an alliance member by default. Kristy has a much better chance of staying loyal to the men than Heidi does.

And I love how each week Rob becomes more and more of a tool.

disposablehero
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:16 PM
Heidi certainly can be a pain in the ass, but she made the right choice on the alliance. It will be interesting to see how new allainces and old intermingle after the merge.

Bright Red
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Fair? Isn't this the same woman who randomly accused Jan of stowing away the granola bar?

So far, Dave and Alex are still my favorites. Here's how I would handle the Heidi situation if I was Dave. Just boot her the next chance you get and take Kristy in on the alliance since if you think about she never had any real strong ties to Jabaru. All she was was an alliance member by default. Kristy has a much better chance of staying loyal to the men than Heidi does.

And I love how each week Rob becomes more and more of a tool.

I forgot about the granola, LOL. But I still think she was fair overall. Her method of deciding which of the guys to vote off was a clear indication that she wanted to be objective.

I think it would be too early for Dave to vote Heidi off at this point. After all, there's a good chance that she's in his corner given how she made herself vulnerable notwithstanding what she has in it for herself.

Besides, over the next two episodes, Dave'll get a chance to see whether the women start dwindling down in the other tribe. If they do, then he'll be almost guaranteed Heidi and her crew's vote as the women would be only a minority in the merged tribe.

Dave should keep Heidi until he has a better view of the dynamics of final merged tribe. She may come in handy.

cunnihingis
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:52 PM
i think it's safe to say the majority of people who post on this thread are men. :rolleyes: ;) heidi did the right thing to stay alive another three days but enough of that--- none of you have even mentioned that heidi is a complete airhead! lol what was her classic line last night-- "i'm caught between a rock and a hard stone"? charming. shawna's in control now and i agree with disposablehero that she will be the last female standing.

disposablehero
Mar 15th, 2003, 01:22 AM
BTW, am I the only one who thinks that Christy (facially) resembles our own dear sweet Kim Clijsters?

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:03 AM
Christy and Kim.......hmm...I'll have to look closer next week.

I think Christy will be standing the longest amongst the women.....but I think a man will win this time.

Denna will be the next off on the other tribe....hilarious. Shawna will survive as long as Alex is around.

Greenout
Mar 15th, 2003, 05:28 AM
SEE! I told you Shawna wasn't as great of a person
some viewers thought she was. HA!!

I thought Dave was Dumb. Ok- yeah- he get's along better
with Butch, and Rodger; but why did he have to pick the
two OLDEST MEN in his tribe to stay with him. Did he
consider that they could lose ALL the challenges from
that day on?

Still disliking Rob. He's turning out to be one bitter frat boy.
lol.

I bet Jenna, and Deena now wish they booted Shawna's
sorry ass out of the Amazon if they could see what would
happen once 3 men came into their tribe. The look on
Deena's face when Shawna suddenly became vibrant and
alive when the guys came into the area was hilarious.

Still can't see what's so great about Shawna? What the
heck was Jenna doing when the "Queen of the Campus"
Shawna reigned in on the new tribal members? Were's
the so called "Swimsuit Model" charm when you need it? lol

Really happy for Christy; but damn she could be out next
unless her tribe win's the next immunity challenge.

Back to Shawna- did anyone else notice that she zoomed in on
Alex because she got the "Pee wee Herman" vibe from Rob, and
the George Michael vibe from Matthew? lol.

THE NET
Mar 15th, 2003, 05:44 AM
I didn't expect the wrong thing with Heidi. She is kind of person who always strugle to be alive no matter what need to be done.

She will be used as Dave's jerk off Clenex (tissue paper). And that day, it will be a great victory for me!! :devil:

Anyway, I hope Rob will still be idiot as he is. It's so funny!!

Poor Matthew, seem like nobody in this Survivor Amazon like gay. :sad:

Dave....you are hot...very hot....just wanna shag him right away!! :kiss:

Shawna...you bitch!! :o

Harju.
Mar 15th, 2003, 06:14 AM
I missed the show last night.. can some one tell me what happened :D

Meesh
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:45 PM
I missed the show last night.. can some one tell me what happened :D

Quick Recap for you:

FIRST, IT's changing to WEDNESDAY night this week due to NCAA championships... so don't forget ;)

They had the two youngest (dave & Jenna) from each tribe together for wine, food and a nice cozy bed. (yes, singular not plural.... one bed). When they woke up they had to pick new tribes, boy girl boy girl etc... BTW, Jenna gave him info on all alliances and blulbbered all!
Dave picked Heidi, Butch , Roger and Christy. (my dream team)
Jenna picked Alex, Matt, Deena, Shawna and hormonal Rob (he needs to be spayed or neutered or whatever).

Dave's team lost the challenge :( and they voted off Jeanne. Heidi aligned herself w/ the boys...

King Aaron
Mar 16th, 2003, 04:03 PM
Quick Recap for you:

FIRST, IT's changing to WEDNESDAY night this week due to NCAA championships... so don't forget ;)

They had the two youngest (dave & Jenna) from each tribe together for wine, food and a nice cozy bed. (yes, singular not plural.... one bed). When they woke up they had to pick new tribes, boy girl boy girl etc... BTW, Jenna gave him info on all alliances and blulbbered all!
Dave picked Heidi, Butch , Roger and Christy. (my dream team)
Jenna picked Alex, Matt, Deena, Shawna and hormonal Rob (he needs to be spayed or neutered or whatever).

Dave's team lost the challenge :( and they voted off Jeanne. Heidi aligned herself w/ the boys...
Thanks for the recap. I missed the show too (stupid black-out)! :fiery:

As long as Christy's happy I'm happy. :) She would certainly be next if they lose again just because Heidi is there. But I don't know, Butch and Roger my not fall for Heidi's charm ;) since they're old but who knows. Do the men know Christy's deaf?

Bright Red
Mar 16th, 2003, 04:35 PM
I don't know if Heidi's charm has anything to do with it. If Christy gets the boot, then it will be based on how Christy answered her questions during tribal council. Christy had no idea about the backdoor deal the men had with Heidi when she answered Jeff Probst question as to how she would vote. Christy, of course, explained that she'd base her vote according to her alliance with the girls. She was very naive to answer so honestly, and should have assumed the possibility of underhandedness on the part of Jeane or Heidi. Had Heidi been the first female asked how she'd vote, then Christy might have answered differently.

In the game of Survivor, it doesn't take much to justify voting someone off. Christy chose sides during tribal council and can now only regret her poor judgment with regard to Heidi's trustworthiness and the answer that was informed by that poor judgment.

Julian
Mar 20th, 2003, 01:35 AM
LMAO! Shawna just got stabbed in the back. And every reason too. She whined so much and all she needed was some testosterone in the tribe lol. Kinda felt bad for her though... she finally let her heart out and said she was enjoying this and look what happened. But IMO she wasn't really playing the game and wouldn't have lasted anyway..

Looks like the new alliance is Deena/Rob/Jenna/Matt..WHICH means Alex is gone next followed by Matt (is only being used right now for an alliance)

Im really starting to like the other tribe now. Looks like they have the spirit and the strength, and what Butch said about Christy was very touching (hate to admit) lol I can tell it will be a very hard decision to know who will go out next.

Anyone know when they merge??

Meesh
Mar 20th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Glad that Shawna got the boot.
The reward challenge was hysterical and really gross!
My favorite team is still Dave's team!
So glad to hear Butch talking to the group about Christy that was very sincere and touching!
I don't like Rob! He just rubs me the wrong way! I was laughing when he said that he couldn't beleive the girls wouldn't make out with him after he brushed his teeth!

disposablehero
Mar 20th, 2003, 02:00 AM
Looks like the new alliance is Deena/Rob/Jenna/Matt..WHICH means Alex is gone next followed by Matt (is only being used right now for an alliance)

Don't be so sure. I've had Matt as a dark horse for a while, and he just seems to keep contributing and quietly not make any enemies.

Bright Red
Mar 20th, 2003, 02:28 AM
Don't be so sure. I've had Matt as a dark horse for a while, and he just seems to keep contributing and quietly not make any enemies.

And to add to DH's comment, the merge should happen the week after next. That's because there'll be nine players left in the game, seven of which will compose the Jury.

I absolutely can't stand Rob. He's pissy and vile. I want him off the show so bad it hurts. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Steam
Mar 20th, 2003, 03:41 AM
And to add to DH's comment, the merge should happen the week after next. That's because there'll be nine players left in the game, seven of which will compose the Jury.

I absolutely can't stand Rob. He's pissy and vile. I want him off the show so bad it hurts. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

From the looks of the preview for next week it appears that the merge is back to the normal spot. They showed the Jaburus quickly getting their stuff (typical merge/group living) and then showed the played out "last man standing on this tree trunk" immunity challenge. Seems like they only use that for single immunity since it would be pretty lame as a group thing. Then again, they did do that underwater crap last season. Still, I think it will happen next week.

I also can't stand Rob. He's the typical Joe College fratboy wannabe comedian. I don't really like Matt either but I hope he makes it longer than Rob since I don't like how Rob was talking down to him for no reason.

Hawk
Mar 20th, 2003, 04:03 AM
Poor Deena..did anyone else notice that right after they finished the ripping the meat off challenge..the huge hunk of meat swang back and smacked her in the back of the head :o ..plus they lost the challenge..bad day at the office :p

I'm really happy that the other tribe won..Christy is becoming my favorite :D

tennisIlove09
Mar 20th, 2003, 07:22 AM
That was the most digusting challenge EVER.

I'm SO happy Christy beat Jenna TWICE at the log challenge.

destry
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Christy is great! I hope she goes far, she is my favorite.
I'm glad Shawna didn't make the jury. I grew weary of her fast.

Mark Burnett really degraded the Survivors with that "voracious feeding frenzy like a school of piranhas" immunity challenge :eek:
Then again, anyone who wants to be on this show should expect some degradation :D Jenna is beginning to intrigue me more...her vote against Shawna was a welcome thing .

Julian
Mar 20th, 2003, 01:47 PM
I agree that challenge was pretty disgusting. Especially when they were passing the meat mouth to mouth! Dave was a natural cannibal lol did u see that big chunk of meat he got!? But what actually I don't get was why Deena sat out for the reward challenge. I was sure she would do better then Jenna dispite her age. Another thing was that Shawna actually contributed that day lol when she beat Heidi twice on the log. :D

Greenout
Mar 21st, 2003, 02:23 PM
Funny episode.

See ya Shawna. Hurrah- just thrilled to finally see the
self centered whiner go out the exit door. I don't know
about you ; but her "dating game" schtick made me
cringe. Glad to see Matt still around.

Rob is a total dork- "I'm bathing with a swimsuit model"
What a dweeb!! I bet he like Anna Kournikova too. lol.
Hope he get's booted out soon.

Yeah- thought the meat hitting Deena in the head during
the end of the immunity challenge was a knee slapper.
Laughed my head of at that Jerry Lewis moment. :)

Christy!! Butch!! Christy!! Butch!! I got all warm and
fuzzy, when Butch told his team how great it was
watching Christy winning the "life" challenge. I usually
don't get emotional watching SURVIVOR; but that just
made me all mushy. It was one of the most touching
moments of truth on the SURVIVOR series.

Entertaining episode... the meat chomping contest was
hilarious to watch; better than the over done "bug eating"
contest.

King Aaron
Mar 21st, 2003, 05:17 PM
Shawna is out. Just when I start to find her attractive! :mad:

Anyway, she should have been out earlier. Alex is sure to go next in Jaburu and Jenna seems isolated. Everything centers around Shawna. Wasn't surprised she voted against her.

Christy rocks!! She was so pumped up after beating Jenna. :D

Lol at the beef bone hitting Deena.

Meesh
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:03 AM
Yipee! ROGER IS OUT! :wavey:

Meesh
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:06 AM
He is such an ass! I wish they could of voted off two people tonight: Roger and ROB! I still don't know which one is worse!

Immunity Challenge was perfect since Roger was gone fast, they seemed to have soo much fun. ALex was hysterical in the interview about how it was such a great day because: 1. naked chicks, 2. I ate Pizza and 3. Roger went out w/ no food.

~SunFlower~
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:30 AM
Christy RULES! She is my favorite. I am hard of hearing like her too. Glad to see the WTAWorld poster AlexSydny from AUS is also deaf.

Dave is a hottie! :drool: Hope for Dave and Christy in the final two!

Alex and Christy rule! :) :) :) ;)

Julian
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:37 AM
haha wow I bet Roger felt terrible after being voted off. He absolutely thought that he had this plan in the bag but low and behold I loved the way Deena said "don't underestimate the power of the woman" ;) But Im glad he's gone. This was a nice and funny episode but it was kind of obvious at the end.

That one night with the sex talk...omg I was surprised at Christy (at the washington monument! :eek:), and of course of Rob's pervertism. lmao I would be so afraid to sleep right next to him in the amazon! Anyway during the immunity challenge I never thought I'd see 2 girls go naked for peanut butter but wow what a treat especially for Rob (I'm sure that'll last him a few more weeks) :D. And right when Roger jumped off EVERYONE knew they would be safe..at least for this tribal council. And I agree of what Alex said was hilarious! Alex, Christy, and Deena are my favorites. :) Christy was so nice to give the necklace to Deena and Deena might have been a little bit of a gloater but hey I would have rubbed it in Roger's face too! Next week looks interesting..Matt freaked me out in the previews and what's this? Green-eyed monster Rob is jealous of Dave! Looking forward to it. :)

Julian
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:40 AM
I'd also like to add this this was a waste of a "symbolical" survivor challenge. I think they had this sort of challenge since the 1st one am I correct? The longest today was 2 hours and I remember Keith lasting it out in Australia (survivor 2) for 11 hours! I wish they could've saved this one for the end. :(

Joseosu19
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:45 AM
I was so excited when Roger got voted out, cocky bitch. Rob was getting annoying as it seemed he was complaining about something to the cameras every 5 minutes.

My favorite is Deena:hearts: ...Then Heidi and Alex!

Meesh
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:07 AM
Yes Julian, I forgot about the previews for next week. Matt looks like he is trying to be casted for some physco killer role in the AMAZON! Remove all sharp objects from him! Poor Butch was schocked when his buddy was voted off! I still like him just because he seems so honest sincere etc... but you have to have a little evil in this game to win. For being a rocket scientist Dave is kind of clueless of the alliances. But I hope he stays long ........ he is nice eye candy :drool: :kiss: :hearts:

Steam
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:10 AM
Is it me or is Rob a little "daterapey"? I don't think we really need to hear him talking about getting girls drunk. I really don't like him nor his jealousy of Dave. I just hope that Dave pulls his head out of his ass and gets his shit back in gear. I don't want Rob to go too far. Anyone else is ok by me for the most part.

So long Roger!

King Aaron
Mar 28th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Roger is out! I can't help but laugh when he got that smug look during Tribal Council. Rob was so kissing-ass when he said he liked to listen to orders!! I'm begining to find him annoying and bitchy. No wonder no girls ever get with him except fat ones! ;)

Christy rocks!! She could have outlasted Deena I think but chose not too. The Washington Monument thing........:o :eek:! Go Christy!!!!!

Next week is interesting. Matt definitely look like he could kill someone.

Greenout
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:42 AM
Absolutely hilarious episode.
This one made me laugh my head off.

What? Christy had sex on the 4th of July
at the Washington Monument? ROTF
Very patriotic! Yeah..you go girl. I bet Heidi(ho)
and Jenna were thrown a wrench there, and
were thinking to themselves...

"Huh...deaf girls have sex? hey wait a minute.."

Rob never get's any action. LOL. As if we didn't
think he could get any. The George Castanza of
SURVIVOR. :)

What was up with the Nazi; Roger? He was asking
for it. GOODBYE Prune Juice drinker!! He dug his own
grave. I only gave him the benefit of the doubt since
he was kind of nice to Christy in the previous episode.
Obviously all those COKE's Roger drank back at the
tribe camp went to his head with a sugary high last week.
Racist, anti gay, and sexist!! Adios Roger- and pick up
your garbage when you leave the area.

Deena was hilarious this week. Watching her was like
seeing a really good early episode or the PRACTICE.
lol.

Dave, and Butch came of really smug; and have
gone the other direction on my list.

Ok..Jenna, and Heidi(HO). Were they drunk or what?
Were they out of their minds taking their clothes off
during the immunity challenge? It's called SURVIVOR
not Spring Break!! It's not called Limp Bizkit Backstage
SURVIVOR either. And what is up with Heidi(ho) , and
her personal opinion during the late night campfire chat
about women only needing to be asked if they want
to be a part of a "3 Way"??????? Someone call
the freakin PTA!! Heidi(Ho) is not someone that
children should be near!!! This women is a teacher?
Yeah..and Michael Jackson only want's to eat snow
cones with children!!!!

Loved the interesting subplots brewing. Still upset that
Christy let Deena win the immunity challenge. She
deserved it. Sorry; but Christy is my favorite on the
show. Re-reading her bio with all that stuff about liking
backpacking, living in Colorado, eating granola, and loving
Reggae made me wonder if Christy is a pothead!! How
do you sign "pass me the joint"? :)

Hate Rob; but his KC Casem song dedication thing at
the voting during the end of the show was classic.
It's made me laugh my head of. :)

King Aaron
Mar 30th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Oh yeah, Heidi stripped for peanut butter and chocolate! :D I don't mind her being my teacher. :drool:

Havok
Mar 31st, 2003, 02:52 AM
heidi makes me wanna barf. you can see her bones in between her UGLY,DISGUSTING, FAKE breasts. i can't believe that the guys find her hot. she makes me wanna barf and feed her until she's about to explode. anyways, GO CHRISTY

Meesh
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:54 AM
Dave's out! :sad: I was hoping they would give Matt the boot since it seems impossible to get rid of Rob. The music they played while Matt was sharpening his machette was hysterical.... they made him out to be a killer in a Steven King flick! I was surprised that Heidi Heidi Ho didn't go on a crusade to keep Dave. She doesn't seem as wishy washy anymore.

Steam, YES... that's the word for ROB... daterapey fits.... cover your drinks if you ever see him at a club!

Steam
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:20 AM
Poor Dave. But he is smart so I think he will make more than enough money for himself. He wasn't as much of a dick as he needed to be in this particular Survivor. Now I am left to root for Alex. He got a little scrubby there with Shawna but at least he was honest with Dave.

Rob's jealousy of Dave still makes me laugh. All because Heidi was more interested in Dave than Rob. Face it Rob, you just aren't interesting and is kind of off putting. And what is it with Survivor and the name
"Rob(b)"? Definitely not making the name look good.

I don't find Heidi that attractive either. Too skinny and thinks too highly of her own looks. Jenna isn't that much better since she comes off very snotty.

Should be interesting to see what happens next week.

earthcrystal
Apr 4th, 2003, 07:51 AM
Hey Survivor fans!

Not my favorite episode to date; 'cuz I rather liked our clueless Rocket Scientist. Unfortunately, as he himself admitted early on...he didn't realize how this game is played. I was hoping he might scramble out of it somehow with immunity...but he had no chance when they do the "gang up on people and show the pecking order" kind of challenge they did this week. Oh well, least he's on the jury.

Of note, I think most of my early gut feelings are holding. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I think something's going to shake things up next week. It looks like Mateo or Butch on the block; but I'm just not seeing it. Just a hunch, but I think Rob's gonna stir up a hornets' out of boredom (now that he doesn't have Dave to whine about any more).

Here's my take on things right now:

Rob: UGH. The Frat boy schtick is definitely getting old. The truly entertaining stuff is now far outweighed by the pathetic attempts to inflate his own ego. Seems he's being set up to get booted in some spectacular "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" fashion in the not-to-distant future. But not just yet.

Deena: Uh oh...starting to act cocky. Could be the kiss of death.
I really liked her in the beginning, but (even tho' I hated Roger) I didn't like to see the overt gloating from her when he bit the dust. (That's usually reserved for leaders who fall on their own swords). Also a bad sign: overdoing the "chick thing" talk to Rob. And lest we forget...Jenna called her a pig! Like I said...Uh Oh.

Butch: We've barely seen him, and what we have seen has all been positive. Is he vulnerable? Interestingly, he was the last male to get his mask broken; in a challenge that's supposed to reveal the pecking order. I don't see him going anywhere for quite awhile. He's not a threat...I could see the girls deciding that he's safer to carry along than say...

Alex: I like Alex, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't add much entertainment value to this season. Since Shawna took the hike, he's pretty much been set dressing...just there. Has anyone seen him talk to anyone recently outside of Rob? Despite the fact that he seems safe right now, I think he might be going soon. Deena mentioned getting rid of him to tighten Rob's leash in E7. Promos are hinting at a power struggle next week between Deena, Alex and Rob. Just might be her last hurrah as leader to get Alex axed - inciting Rob to wreak revenge.

Mateo: In the beginning, I couldn't stand this weird dude. He creeped me out (just like Christy). But ya know, I have to admit he has started plinging my underdog-heartstrings just a little. I think it's because Rob's so totally obnoxious about using him while he thinks he has a genuine friend. (Must be painful to watch it on t.v.) I'm really beginning to think that he's gonna go on an immunity run and outlast Frat boy. THAT would be good television.

Christy: I so hope there's some way she walks away with the prize here; but I'm not gonna bet my house on it. I do think she's safe for quite awhile though, while the schemers work on taking out threats and people who piss them off. She's laying low right now...good girl!

Jenna & Heidi-HO Good slut and Bad slut or Smart bitch and Stupid bitch..or...Ah!...Dumb and Dumber! They say and do the same things but Jenna pulls it off a bit better than her bimbo counterpart. (Has anyone else noticed how Heidi parrots Jenna constantly? This skank gives new meaning to "blonde"). Unfortunately, I think we're going to see more of Stick and Twig than we want to before all is said and done; though I'll hazard a guess that Dumb outlasts Dumber.

Well, that's it for this installment of ec's Survivor Amazon novella.
Cya next week. :wavey:

Benny
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:22 AM
This survivor is turning out to be great. Last weeks episode where Roger got voted out was great, best episode of the series. I am really glad Cristy is going so well I hope she will be the sole survior. Don't like Jenna and Heidi much, even though they are hot, the problem is they think it.
Glad Dave got booted. I am a guy(ofcourse by my name;) ) and I'm going for the chicks and Rob. They had the iniciative to make the alliance and they will prolly go all the way to the end. The guys are way to cocky and think/thought they have it in the bag.
My prediction is that Deanna will win, but I am rooting for Christy then Rob.
Peace:).

griffin
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:27 PM
This skank gives new meaning to "blonde

Objection, you honor! My folicles and I have been slandered! :mad:

;)

I do know what you mean, although I think her efforts to hedge her bets and make warm and fuzzy with Dave suggest there's more going on between those ears than we give her credit for.

Still want her gone, along with "Frat boy" and Jenna, whom I have not quite forgiven for the laundry incedent.

This one's turning out to be interesting...

Greenout
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:16 PM
It wasn't as obvious as last week's one , but there
were moments like the sheepish dopey look on
Jenna during the immunity challenge when she KEPT
on answering incorrectly. How do you like that
she answer only 3 questions and won the immunity
necklace? Ha!! Too funny. I also loved that total
look of envy, and contempt whenever Dave was
around. The Norman Bates "Psycho" subplot was
hilarious. It made me laugh out loud when Christy
said Matt was strange. We all know now how to sign
the phrase "He's Creepy". Thanks Christy!!

The obviously lame attempt to play down the "Ice Cream
Sundae" orgy by Dave & Deena didn't go down well back
at the tribe. Did I hear correctly? Jenna called Deana a
"fat cow" or some animal?

Anyway...I still want Christy to win it all.

Scotso
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Dave was such a whiner.

I'm glad he's gone, and I too hope Christy can stick around for a while.

doloresc
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:40 PM
earthcrystal, please check your private messages. thank you!

dolores

gorecki
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:47 PM
Stick & Twig! LMAO!!!

:worship: earthcrystal ;)

THE NET
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:59 PM
I am so sad Dave is gone. I won't be able to see him shirtless anymore!! He is sooooooo HOT! :hearts: Poor DAVE :sad:

Anyone see him naked in the bath tub? I saw him cover his package with hands. I was hoping they will show at least his naked butt!! :sad:

I actually wanted Deena, Rob or Butch to go. They are boring and rated down the show. Hope Matt with still be around and kick some asses later in the show!

ALLEZ MATT, CHRISTY and ALEX!!! :bounce:

tennisIlove09
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:37 PM
How freaky was Matthew last night? I wonder how much is editing. I sense he or Butch will go next week.

Deena CAN'T win. The sooner she goes, the better. She is getting on my nerves

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:47 PM
Definitely pulling for Rob and Deena...I like these 2...

disposablehero
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:32 PM
I don't think they are going to whack Matt yet. This "power struggle" that they are hinting at for next week will knock out a more aggressive player. I think they are definitely overplaying the "creepy" thing. The guy is just a little quiet, that's all.

Could Heidi possibly be more thorough washing her tits? Not that I'm complaining, although real ones would be even better.

Ryan
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:27 AM
Bah, Rob is an immature dolt who needs to have his ego popped. Deena is getting a little annoying, but I like her more then rob. I thought the Matthew thing was hilarious! Who cares if it's all editing, THAT is good tv.:D I hope Christy can go far, and Heidi if she promises to bathe, every single day. :drool:

Carolina Girl
Apr 5th, 2003, 02:06 AM
:sad: i didn't wanna see dave go..he was the cutest one there..and to make it even better he was a rocket scientest..!!!! :sad: i miss u already dave!!

Mrs. Peel
Apr 5th, 2003, 02:37 AM
Dave needed to go! He was such a cocky chauvenist and really not all that cute! He wasn't that smart either!

Stick & Twig are too much...love how every part of them is wasting away except for their fake breasts!!! I can tolerate Jenna's arrogance for now but Heidi Ho is a monster!!!! Them going off to bathe themselves and surmising why Dave didn't pick either of them to share in his reward...cause they are soooooooo freakin HOT!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

When' Rob's green-eyes monster came roaring out he just looked like a fool...carrying the flame and expressing ownership of the chicks that really despise him and he knows it! Is this typical male behaviour? Just NOT getting it? Sigh At least he doesn't underestimate the women!!

Scotso
Apr 5th, 2003, 05:25 AM
I think that if Rob is smart he needs to get rid of Deena. If he really thinks he will be around when it's just him and the girls, he's got another think coming.

Mattographer
Apr 5th, 2003, 09:02 AM
Roger voted out last Wednesday! :eek: YAY! He thinks it's safe for him but he's wrong! :D LOL!

I suprised that Butch voted Christy! :confused: Butch is clearly alliance with Rogers and Dave! That's mean, Dave and Butch won't survive here more longer!

It shows preview of next episode, Matthew seems losing his mind! :eek: I think he is next vote out! We're only one episode behind ;)

GO CHRISTY!! :bounce:

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:08 PM
This Survivor is just going lovely!

My fave, Christy, is doing awesome! So I'm happy about that.

Now Rob. At first I couldn't stand him....but ever since his impersonation of Casey Kasem when Roger left, he has been my fave guy. ROFL...he is hilarious. Just laugh at him and the show gets much better (than if you get angry at him) ;)

He is so insecure and HE KNOWS IT....that's what's so funny, lol ;)

adss
Apr 5th, 2003, 03:59 PM
dave cute? :confused:
http://www.survivoramazon.com/gallery/albums/EARLYSHOW/DAVE/dave_earlyshow_0020.jpg

King Aaron
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Dave is gone. Isn't all too surprising. He's the strongest and showed it in the reward challenge. At least he did enjoy something before leaving.

Lol @ Matt. Looks real 'creepy' to me. ;) I think he'll stay on for a few more episodes.

Ugh! Rob's getting more and more annoying!! Deena's getting cocky and Alex isn't doing much until the next episode I guess. ;)

:mad: I think they cut some again over here. I didn't get to see them say why Dave didn't pick them and that they're so freaking hot! :(
Heidi's getting thinner and thinner. She's still the prettiest though. ;)

Christy's playing well. Keeping a low profile and going with the group. :) Go girl! :D

King Aaron
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:03 PM
dave cute? :confused:
http://www.survivoramazon.com/gallery/albums/EARLYSHOW/DAVE/dave_earlyshow_0020.jpg
He looks like a retard there! :o

earthcrystal
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:24 PM
He looks like a retard there! :o

Like a "retard"? You mean he looks like he has Down's Syndrome? Or was brain damaged by a car accident? Or suffered an illness as a child that reduced his mental capacity?

Sorry, very low tolerance here for CKBisms. Let's keep it friendly, shall we. :cool:

King Aaron
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Like a "retard"? You mean he looks like he has Down's Syndrome? Or was brain damaged by a car accident? Or suffered an illness as a child that reduced his mental capacity?

Sorry, very low tolerance here for CKBisms. Let's keep it friendly, shall we. :cool:
Okay! Sorry for being like that then. I'll edit my post.

THE NET
Apr 6th, 2003, 09:05 AM
Dave looks weird in that pic.
Was he abuse/rape by Matt?

:confused:

Steam
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:06 AM
I missed the first 40 minutes of this show thanks to an extra long nap (Steam is lazy today). Can anybody give me an update on why what went down went down? Thanks.

Mr. Man
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:08 AM
I don't really follow all the things that happen, But Heidi has a spider bite. & **spoiler** Deena was booted.

Steam
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:13 AM
I don't really follow all the things that happen, But Heidi has a spider bite. & **spoiler** Deena was booted.

I saw the end result I just don't know why it happened. What did she do to turn them against her?

Julian
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:26 AM
Wow...hehe all I can say is that this show is becoming very interesting..last 2 weeks were very predictable but I had 3 people on my head leaving tonight throughout the episode (until Matt won immunity) lol Anyway here's my review:

Rob is such an evil guy! lol Toying with Matt like that, but it's pretty safe for NOW considering Matt has no idea what's going on. He still tried awfully hard in the immunity challenge...maybe he's starting to think he's a threat?? lol Anyway Reward challenge was pretty fair to watch. Heidi didn't even get past the 1sr round! But in the end it had Alex winning but I don't know I sorta had a thought that Matt gave that last shot away...

IMO Deena was TOO cocky and that's what cost her big time. Sorta reminded me of Roger when he thought that the guys were gonna all make it...I knew it was a big mistake that she didn't try to go for the last bug but I don't think she woulda beaten Matt anyway lol.

Also mad to see that Christy was the only other person to vote for Alex..I guess this shows that she's in the minority in the next episode..but I seriously think that Matt is next..if he wins immunity..hmm tough call. But glad to see this is becoming more exciting. More backstabbing please!! :devil: :D

Steam
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:37 AM
Matt is a tad creepy but I hope that he outlasts Rob while putting the final knife in his back. That would be justice.

Scotso
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:42 AM
yay bye Deena :D

Joseosu19
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:47 AM
Deena :sad:

Steam...Deena told Heidi that if Matt wins immunity they are going to vote for Alex. She figured Heidi wouldnt go and tell Jenna, but she figured wrong. Heidi ran over to Jenna the first chance she got and blabbed, and then Jenna went and told Alex. So then Jenna, Alex, and Heidi all formed together. Robb was left in the middle to decide which side looked better, and deicded Alex's side did, and Robb convinced Butch and Matt to vote for Deena too. Now Heidi, Jenna, Alex, and Robb have command of the tribe, with the four of them being a majority over the other three.

Steam
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:50 AM
Deena :sad:

Steam...Deena told Heidi that if Matt wins immunity they are going to vote for Alex. She figured Heidi wouldnt go and tell Jenna, but she figured wrong. Heidi ran over to Jenna the first chance she got and blabbed, and then Jenna went and told Alex. So then Jenna, Alex, and Heidi all formed together. Robb was left in the middle to decide which side looked better, and deicded Alex's side did, and Robb convinced Butch and Matt to vote for Deena too. Now Heidi, Jenna, Alex, and Robb have command of the tribe, with the four of them being a majority over the other three.

I saw the new alliance in the preview for next week. My question is what did Deena do to lie to Jenna like Jenna said she did? Alex alluded to something as well.

Joseosu19
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:58 AM
Jenna is stupid, Deena didn't lie to her...She told Jenna "We're voting for Alex now." Deena did lie to Alex, though, by earlier telling hiim he was part of their alliance, but then going and voting him off before Butch who wasn't a member of their alliance.

Meesh
Apr 11th, 2003, 03:40 AM
I never took Matt for someone to be so gullible! Rob really has him on a string. I thought he was going to give his Amunity Necklace away. The guy has no clue that he is being played. Does the jury get to watch past episodes? or any clips of ongoing stuff?
Christy actually made me gag on that whole bug thing... yuk!
Glad we had the first episode that Heidi didn't wash her tits!!
Next weeks preview kind of bites showing the 3 working while the other four think they have the game all wrapped up... I hope Butch , Matt and Christy can turn the tables on the four of them!

disposablehero
Apr 11th, 2003, 04:42 AM
I never took Matt for someone to be so gullible!

Don't buy it, I don't. I think Matt understands way better than he lets on. Could you seriously believe a Survivor contestant at this late stage who says he doesn't really know the game? I wouldn't be surprised if he has a secret alliance somewhere and turfs Rob with a grin soon.

disposablehero
Apr 11th, 2003, 04:44 AM
Glad we had the first episode that Heidi didn't wash her tits!!

There, now I feel better about issing the episode. Thanks!

THE NET
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:45 AM
Matt is my man! I like him. He is so muscular and ...gay! ;) Hope he will be around.

I can't wait to see Rod or Heidi voted out. They are bitchy. I am sure if they make it to the final...they will get no votes!!

The next episode is interesting. I hope that allinace is a FAKE one!

GO MATT!! :eek:

King Aaron
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:50 PM
Deena is out. She was really getting on my nerves in that episode. She totally thought she was going to control everyone.

Lol @ Heidi. She couldn't even get on the board in the rewrd challenge! :D Ouch @ the spider bite. I think she's getting thinner and thinner and it takes out the hotness in her. ;) :mad:

I was very happy to see Christy trying so hard at Imunnity. It's going to be tough for her to get into the final four. With this alliance going on, I do hope that Christy, Matt and Butch somehow turns the tables on them.

Go Christy!!!

bee
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:55 AM
Deena is too bossy!!! Its a game, she should have been a little subtle. But glad she is out!!! :D :D :D :D :D

The rest of the girls, look like sticks, Deena is the only healthy looking girl there.

Matt looks like a serial killer!!! ;) ;) ;)

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :drool: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :angel: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Greenout
Apr 14th, 2003, 09:26 AM
Another interesting episode. I'm getting kind of
worried about Christy. How will she eek out of
actually being the sole surivor, if Alex, Heidi-Ho,
Jenna, and Rob are a solid alliance? I hope
they do the smart thing, and get rid of Alex next.
I use to like this guy; but he's getting too smug.
Oh..darn. Ok- I hate everyone except, Matt,
Butch, and Christy. Did not like Jenna this week
at all. Why was she complaining about that back
stabbing Deana, when she was the one who got
the freebie coffee bar treat with Alex? Deana
was asking for it- she made it too obvious that
she wanted to take over the tribe.

I like Matt. In his bizarre way- he's very earnest.

Mattographer
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:09 PM
Hey, I'm up to Deena booted out earlier tonight!! :eek: Jeena should don't told Alex about what did Deena said! :( Grr... but he say that he would keep Christy and Butch. He want Rob and maybe Matthew out of the game.

Did you see these bugs that people ate all of them? :eek: Christy was so brave!! :D Unfortunately, she lost but I still happy with her!! :) I really hope Christy finds other way to win the prize!!

GO CHRISTY!! :bounce:

Mattographer
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Also, I really hope Christy, Butch and Matthew form alliance!! :angel:

Mattographer
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:52 PM
I read Dave's chat transcaipt and it was very interesting than you thought as seem on TV and some scene didn't show.

nozama: Dave, did you and Christy connect at all?
Are you surprised she is so popular with viewers?
Dave: Christy and I had a great bonding experience once of my last nights. We shared a fire-watching duty, and I had the opportunity to engage in some great discussion and to go swing dancing with her by the firelight.

BigBuckHunter: Did anything happen out there that you were disappointed not to have seen on the show?
Dave: I think the swing-dancing scene with Christy. The girl's got great moves, and I think we would've shown America that we could cut a rug with the best of 'em.

Mattographer
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Swing-dancing with Christy? Mmm... I wish they show that scene! ;)

Meesh
Apr 18th, 2003, 01:16 AM
Swing-dancing with Christy? Mmm... I wish they show that scene! ;)

They showed the swing dancing on tonights recap show. It was cute but it didn't sway Christy into voting against my man. ;)
They also showed Jeanne adding fungus and and all kinds of gross stuff into the patties and feeding them to the girls cuz she was mad they voted off Joanna. She was very proud of it. I couldn't believe it! That is just down right ugly!

I was glad they showed Christy catching lots of fish and the girls working their butts off on the shelter cuz they originally made them look really bad!

Julian
Apr 18th, 2003, 01:23 AM
I watched the recap episode as well...lots of stuff I remember seeing and stuff I did not. OMG @ Jeanne! lol That was downright dirty but HILARIOUS!! They just gobbled the food up! There were also ants and worms in that fungus crap lol and in Jenna's words: I can eat them all day! lmao! Glad she got to do that because I think she knew she would be the next one off anyway...

The one with Christy and Dave was pretty sweet. Christy did contribute a lot to the tribe and I'm liking her more and more! I do hope that the Alex/Rob/Heidi/Jenna alliance don't vote her off next. Might be Matt but if he wins immunity then Im sad to say that Christy might be off next. :sad: :fiery:

Steam
Apr 18th, 2003, 01:39 AM
Jeanne's comments just made me dislike her more. What a sore loser.

Scotso
Apr 18th, 2003, 02:08 AM
phew I was upset that I missed it but it was just a recap :p

disposablehero
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:35 AM
So how much of a "clueless psycho" do you think Matt is now?

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:37 AM
LOL....I think I was the only one that has liked Matt through all of this.

Carolina Girl
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:38 AM
i really miss Dave :sad:

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY ROCKET SCIENTIST DAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Scotso
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:02 AM
YES! ALEX IS GONE! First decent thing Rob did.

GO CHRISTIE, BUTCH, AND MATT! :D

Meesh
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:16 AM
The Power has SHIFTED!

Thank you asshole ROB! :wavey:

Alex was one of my fave's until he has been a little to cocky these past two episodes! Plus my other fave Christy doesn't like him!

Glad Christy got the letter, no one should have been upset that she got it! She didn't get food! It's not like Jenna is the only one with issues back home!

Everyone picking Matt for the one that needed therapy was hysterical!

No one in their right mind will pick Rob if he makes it to the final! He has pissed off way too many!

disposablehero
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Well, Rob may be a prick, but who can blame him for this. Alex was the latest victim of "Sue Hawk Hubris", but at least he handled it more maturely than she did. I think, barring immunity changing the order, this is the order people will be picked off in:

Heidi
Rob
Jenna
Christy

Leaving Butch and Matt. I have missed a lot of episodes, so its difficult for me to speculate which of them the jury would pick. Obviously it will depend a lot on HOW the next 4 go.

Steam
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:17 AM
I had wanted Alex to win but he was the sacrificial lamb that was needed to give me a better chance of not seeing Heidi or Jenna winning. Get rid of them already, they don't contribute anything. Sure Jenna is cute but she's a mega bitch and Heidi is just trashy looking.

Matt scares the bejesus out of me but at least he works.

disposablehero
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:20 AM
That's the scenario where Rob is seen as untrustworthy and dumped as soon as he is not needed. The other scenario is Rob convincing Matt and Butch that they can't beat Christy with the jury. Then its:

Heidi
Jenna
Christy

If Rob wins immunity at 3, I don't know who he would take with him. Butch or Matt would be smart to pit themselves against Rob and see who wins the goodwill portion of the vote.

Steam
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Rob may be a slimey piece of shit but it took balls to make the decision he did. Unlike some players he knew the pros and cons of the choice and went with the one that gave him a better shot of winning. He has played the game very well.

You have to look at it like this, with his original alliance he had only about a 25% chance of making the final three, now since he still has Matt in his pocket he has a 50% chance. Some people make the mistake of worrying only about jury votes but you have to make it their first. Hopefully, the four who voted for Alex are the final four so we can avoid the all scum final two like we had last season.

Bright Red
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:42 AM
The jury's still out on whether or not Rob made a wise decision. I think on the whole, he's doomed, because everyone now has a reason to vote him off. He's a traitor and not to be trusted.

Alex can't hate Rob for voting him off. Rob would have done the same thing.

disposablehero
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:43 AM
Hopefully, the four who voted for Alex are the final four so we can avoid the all scum final two like we had last season.

Of this much we can be fairly certain. Either Heidi or Jenna goes next week. People aren't usually willing to desert a 4 on 2, because one person switching can't definitively control who leaves.

Meesh
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:57 AM
It's so hard to predict the "pick off" schedule....

but I'll take a shot!

Heidi
Jenna
Christy
Butch

No one would want to take Butch and Christy to the final. These two have been pretty honest and low on the radar.

Now if Rob's penis gets in the way it could be different but I think the girls (Heidi and Jenna) are a going to be pissed off at him!

If I was Heidi and Jenna I would be talking to Christy and Butch and telling them that Rob has had this pecking order and they were next! Maybe they have a shot at ousting ROB!

Hawk
Apr 25th, 2003, 06:36 AM
ok.. the 'look at me i'm pretty' girls have got to go! I couldn't believe they actually seemed upset that Christy out bid them for the letter :eek: Jenna especially grates on my nerves..I hope Christy, Butch and Matt take them out! :fiery: Rob can stay around for a bit cause he's entertaining :p He doesn't have a shot of winning imo anyway.

tennisIlove09
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:51 AM
I thought it was a pretty interesting episode.

I thought the entire letter thing showed the kind of people Jenna and Heidi are. Christy hadn't had ANYTHING to eat, and yet they seemed upset that she won the letter. The only reason Jeff did it again was because Jenna was so upset. [I do have to admit, I did get teary after learning Jenna's mom is alright]

Rob really seemed to be in a lose/lose situation. If had voted Matthew out...Matthew/Butch/Christy would have probably voted against him in the final 2 [if he makes it]. He voted against Alex, meaning Alex/Heidi/Jenna will vote against him in the final 2 [if he makes it].

Still, I'm glad that Alex/Heidi/Jenna WON'T be winning. I'd like to see Christy or Rob take it home

Benny
Apr 25th, 2003, 08:03 AM
I just read the transcript of the episode and it looks like a great one:).
I think Rob made the right decision. He would have been booted off and not even make the final 2 if he voted out Matt, but those 4(Rob, Matt, Cristy and Butch) will stay true to their words and they should be the final 4.
I think it was slack that Jenna had a cry on Cristy, she had every right to win that letter and it just shows she and Heidi only think of themselves. Stick and Twig will be the next to out;)

THE NET
Apr 25th, 2003, 06:20 PM
OMG! :eek: ROb is the real bitch, I like him though!

ROB = JERRY (S2) x 10 !!

I am glad that alliance was broken! It's getting more interesting now. I can't beleive MATT!! He is just too "GAY". I wanna shag him!!! :lick:

;)

Julian
Apr 25th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Very interesting! I agree even though I feel sad for Jenna she had no right to get that letter. Christy had nothing to eat therefor she was smart enough to save her money. But with Jenna getting hers with even in a lower price makes Christy's letter not as special....sad scene when Christy said: "Even though I might not be able to trust anyone here or have them like me, I know I have people who care for me back at home". :) Also glad to see Jenna's mom's brain tumor reduced by 50%! What a fighter! :)

Rob is the ultimate backstabber lol and now EVERYONE knows his evil plans..now I agree that with him being with Jenna/Heidi/and Alex he would have no chance but he doesn't also with the Christy/Matt/Butch alliance as well...and now with all this backstabbing in the past I think it finally caught up with him!

Hmm..next week will either be Matt or either Jenna or Heidi...I think Robb will convince everyone that Matt will be a threat and of course he will tell Christy/Butch he will be with them and he will say the same thing to Jenna/Heidi (since they have no choice) and tell them all to vote for Matt...seems like a longshot but it can happen! :D BUT if Matt wins immunity next week then sorry either Jenna or Heidi will have to go..GO CHRISTY!!!

Mrs. Peel
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:02 PM
CLASSIC EPISODE last night!!! I was talking to the TV :o

That stupid arrogant bitch Jenna...she didn't give a damn zealously outbidding Christy for that peanut butter and chocolate! Serves her right and the greedy gut still got over! :mad: :mad:

Christy deserved her letter she bid wisely and EARNED it!!! Poor girl didn't get a bite of food and didn't complain!! ARRGHHHHHH!!!!! I didn't see Jenna offering to share! What a flea-bitten bag of bones!

Please vote off Heidi next week..she needs more food...soon she will be nothing but a huge set of teeth, hair extensions, eyes and silicone sacks!

disposablehero
Apr 26th, 2003, 12:00 AM
I think one of the defining images of Survivor Amazon will be Matt, Butch, and Christy working their asses off while Alex, Rob, Heidi, and Jenna laze around and joke about how they are going to have to make the other 3 work even harder. :devil:

Watch out for Butch. He is so far under the radar right now that he must be underwater.

Greenout
Apr 26th, 2003, 12:42 AM
This episode really bugged the sh*t out of me.
I guess it was set up in the edit for us to cheer
our heads off for Matt/Christy/Butch. I loved
the ending. It was like a nice cool dessert after
a terrible hike in the heat. This episode the
really nasty side of Alex, Jenna, and Heidi.
I was soooo happy when Christy read her letter.
I felt like weeping along with her in happiness
over the letter. Glad to see Matt say that
Jenna was "selfish".

I like Rob. Finally. He really screwed Alex over.
LOL. The look on Jenna, Alex, and Heidi's faces
when they realized he was a doing the walk of
shame was priceless. It felt sooo good, didn't it?

I hope the final 4 are butch/christy/Matt/Rob.
I think we've had enough of the "Ho alliance",
good freakin Adios bit*ches!!!

Scotso
Apr 26th, 2003, 02:06 AM
I think Matt-Butch-Christy will be the final three unless immunity messes it up. I think it might be Matt and Butch in the final, but hopefully Christy would win immunity and the whole thing. She's a really sweet girl.

I don't know who will go next... they might all vote Rob off just to get rid of his meddling ways. I think he had no choice... his attitude has made most people dislike him, I don't think they'll keep him much longer.

I like Matt, Butch, and Christy. I hope Christy wins. I don't know enough about Butch to really pull for him. I just want Heidi and Jenna gone... what arrogant bitches. If Rob wins I don't really care. He's worked pretty hard.

disposablehero
Apr 26th, 2003, 03:09 AM
I don't know who will go next... they might all vote Rob off just to get rid of his meddling ways. I think he had no choice... his attitude has made most people dislike him, I don't think they'll keep him much longer.

Herein lies Rob's great appeal right now. Matt, Butch, and Christy probably all think they can beat him with the jury. Down to 6, that starts weighing pretty heavily in people's decision-making.

Scotso
Apr 26th, 2003, 04:24 AM
Yeah, I was thinking that Christy probably knows that Butch and Matt are close... she might try to take Rob with the finals with her.

bee
Apr 26th, 2003, 01:21 PM
I am beginning to like Christy!!! ;)
Glad she was able to read a letter from home.. :D

Jenna & Heidi... I think one of them is the next to be voted off... :drool: :drool:

Alex.. he had no clue that he was on the chopping block... :devil:

Rob... For what he did.. he might not reach the final round... :)

Matthew is less scary ...in this episode... :hearts: :hearts:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :angel: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :angel: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :angel: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mattographer
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:08 PM
OMG!! What a great job for Rob!! :worship: LOL!!

When Alex told Rob to keep the bitches (Heidi and Jenna) in the final four and vote him out and I immediately thought, "Oh! I think Rob will finds another way to win the prize!!", which he did it!!

That's great for Christy because she able to stay longer even in final of three!! :worship: I totally agree with Matthew that he thinks Jenna is selfish!! :D Christy deserve wins the letter even no foods at all!! Jeena cried for miss out to read the letter from her mother :rolleyes: I understand she upset but look at Christy what she got foods? Nothing!! So, shut up, Jenna!! LOL!!

The preview of next episode seems Heidi and Jenna will vote Rob however, it'll not works for them because Christy, Matthew and Butch will vote one of them, anyway!! :)

GO CHRISTY!! :D

Harju.
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Go christy ;)

Steam
May 2nd, 2003, 12:58 AM
This isn't good. I am starting to like Rob. He is doing basically everything that I would do with the exception of a few things. For one, I am not as skeezy as he is and also he has too many damn plans and needs to keep his mouth shut once in a while.

At work today I suggested that he would look into teaming with Matt and the bitches and vote out Butch or Christy since he really needed them out ASAP. I feel bad for Christy but all she had to do was tell Rob that she was voting with him and that would have been that. You don't hem and haw on a snake like Rob or you get eaten alive like Christy did.

On another note, has a person ever been on the stupified end of an "alliance" in show history more than Butch? I find it funny but for some reason I don't see Butch being voted out next week. It would be like voting out a tree. The trees are always just going to be there, just like Butch.

disposablehero
May 2nd, 2003, 01:00 AM
Christy is gone? I feel like such an idiot. It was only 15 minutes til the show started and I was thinking about it. Then I checked out some porn and completely forgot.

Meesh
May 2nd, 2003, 01:09 AM
Uggh, I can't believe Christy is gone! I just got home and didn't get to watch it.

Julian
May 2nd, 2003, 01:10 AM
Aww..what a sorry week for my reality tv shows! :( Trenyce on AI and now Christy on Survivor..first off I am really mad at everyone besides Butch and Christy. Especialy ROB! He cheated on EVERYONE in this show then I have ever seen the entire Survivor series! Siding with Jenna and Heidi, then with Matt, then with Christy, then he said he wants to take Matt with him in the final, he also said that to Jenna, then he asks Jenna, Heidi, and Matt to vote out Christy!? What a snake! lol I don't think Christy deserved to go but it is truthful that she would have been a threat if she was taken to the final 2 since she is liked more then everyone (besides Butch).

But I can't believe Jenna and Heidi! They say they hate Rob who stabbed him in the back but then decide to vote with him!? Haven't they learned anything? I seriously think Rob will turn against one of them AGAIN so both Heidi and Jenna don't have a chance to be together knowing that they will never vote each other off. Matt still thinks he's with Rob and will always vote for the person Rob will vote...basically Matt is on Rob's string lol and now Butch who stayed loyal to his alliance throughout the entire game is now on the chopping block...

Anyway I will miss Christy she was treated badly in the beginning and finally when she thinks she has people she can trust they stab her right in the back! I think that's wrong considering what she's been through. Heidi told her she was willing to take her in and Rob tells her the same thing. This must feel terrible to get betrayed by 4 people! Sigh, well I think she did great for herself to get this far in the game and she is definitely a great role model. Survivor just wasn't her game to win though...:sad: Man what an unpredictable show!! I have no fricken clue who's going out next..

darren cahill
May 2nd, 2003, 01:17 AM
christy shouldnt have looked so cocky towards the end saying she didnt know which way to vote...most of all right in front of Rob...i would have told him what he wanted to hear cause everyone knows what a scaredy cat he is and as soon as she wavered, he signed her passport home....dumb move christy...i dont feel sorry for her

ptkten
May 2nd, 2003, 01:17 AM
While I'm dissapointed that Christy went, it was her mistake to tell Rob that she might vote for him and that she wasn't sure if she would stay in their alliance. If she would have just said that she was voting for Heidi then she wouldn't have gone.

Rob isn't very safe though anymore because Butch, Jenna, and Heidi have all been betrayed by him now. However, he is becoming valuable to take to the final 2 because i don't know of anyone that would pick him to win unless they admire him for playing the game the best.

All I can say though, is that i'm glad Rob is on the show because it makes this survivor the best one yet because it is so unpredictable. You honestly have no idea who is going next until the last minute. Looking at the preview for next week's episode it will be interesting to see if Heidi and Jenna really do split up in their alliance.

At this point, I either want Jenna, because she goes to Pitt, or Rob, because he's played the game the best, to win.