PDA

View Full Version : What are everyones Valentines plans?

Blogger Dives
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:47 AM
So what will you all be doing for Valentines Day this year?
Single or in a relationship?

I for one, so far don't have any plans. Althought I might go out to a club or something with a few friends. I broke up with my boyfriend last Tuesday (Feb 4th) because he had a problem of running his mouth and narcing on me about whatever I done. So, for once I'm single on V Day, now this will take some getting used to. :D

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:12 AM
My plan is to send Valentine's Day cards (either paper or electronic) to my three favourite ex-lovers and to my favourite poster on the board and to drink lots of champagne with my beautiful Kylie-Minogue-like real-life Significant Other, then make love to her very slowly, giving her a good licking and about 40 orgasms in the process.

Actually, I've done all those things already. :angel:

The rest of you can eat your hearts out. :devil:

geewhiz
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:13 AM
Oh the usual: drink til I pass out in an orgy of self-loathing ;) :o :sad:

Keith
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:16 AM
I was going to go out with my BF, but now I think we will play tennis instead and go out to eat sunday...which is fine for me!

DutchieGirl
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:21 AM
I'm about to get ready for work! *real fun* ;)

Philbo
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Its my birthday, so Im going out to get wasted and have fun!!!!!

Tomorrow Im going to jamberoo recreation park!! Whoo hoo!!!

toreador
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:21 AM
happy bday czechfan
i'm single and i'll do regular things

THE NET
Feb 14th, 2003, 06:28 AM
I have no boyfriends/girlfriends...it's a pity. :sad:

But I am ok with it. Maybe I will listen to some Whitney Houston's songs, enjoy it by myself...that's completely fine for me. Life goes on...I am fine being single (again).
:D

LucasArg
Feb 14th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Work:o

Lord Chips
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:07 AM
Pretend valentines day doesnr exist

seabiscuit
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:43 AM
well i'll be watching hockey as my school plays #1-ranked Colorado College at home this weekend---and unless Marti shows up at my door today i'll be alone like always on Valentine's day

per4ever
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:47 AM
happy birthday Czechfan

and euhm no plans...this is an ordinary day for me

Mateo Mathieu
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:58 AM
Just usually like school things :p

seabiscuit
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:14 AM
well anyways happy V-day lady dives
http://www.italianflora.com/img/ECards/rose.gif

rocktheboat
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:31 AM
No plans,my g/f lives so far away :sad:

SM
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:07 PM
I got nothing but still had a great day. I think they should call it 'single person awareness' day cos im always single at the time of Valentine's day and everyone around you likes to make u 'aware' of that ;)! sheesh! well, atleast i saved alot of money ;) which is one positive.

today was still fun for me; i worked, bought some stationery for Uni., and had a small kinda reunion thingy at a friends house which was a nice way to spend the evening :).

Czechfan happy bday and have fun at Jamberoo. I used to go quite often and wanted to go sometime in my holiday but it never eventuated. The place is so simple, yet fun :) and a nice way to relaxe. I like the boat thingy and toboggans but im scared of heights so i hate the the dizzying lift to get to the top ;).

Feb 14th, 2003, 12:21 PM
What I did for Valentine's Day: worked!

Nikki
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:45 PM
I've got to work

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 14th, 2003, 09:36 PM
If it's any consolation to those who had less romantic Valentine's Days than I did, I had to work later in the day, too. In my case this involved slaving at the computer until after midnight. Oh well... :angel:

Mazza
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:44 PM
I went to the cinema to see Two Weeks Notice! :D But it was shit! :p

Blogger Dives
Feb 15th, 2003, 12:20 AM
Well I'm going out with my best friend/snowboarding buddy for dinner in a little while. Both of us and single and she and I decided since today is for love, we might as well love each other as friends and not rot away over what our past ex's done to us. lol So at least I can say I have a Valentine's. :)

BTW, Valentines day is actually "Happy 'thanks for rubbing it in my face I'm single' Day". lol

Happy Birthday Czechfan! :wavey:

Thanks for posting the flowers seabiscuit. Enjoy the hockey- Hope your team wins! (Hopefully my Bolts trash the Thrashers tonight). :) :wavey:

Blogger Dives
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:19 AM
Here's a little V-Day gift for any Marti fans on the thread. :)

http://a.blick.ch/PICS/HBFRCdzbauL.jpg

seabiscuit
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Blogger Dives
Here's a little V-Day gift for any Marti fans on the thread. :)

...guess that would be me lady dives;)...And yippeeee! SCSU beat #1 CC 4-2...and here is Marti in riding gear back in happier days for me
http://www.recordernews.com/1996/0911/natnews/Chickywi/hingis.PJPG

Blogger Dives
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:08 PM
seabiscuit - According to Swiss Newspapers Martina might be trying to gain her license so that she can go into competitive jumping. If this happens, perhaps all of us fans can still sneak peaks of her on TV. :)

Glad to hear your hockey team won! :D The Bolts played a good game against the 'Trashers' but it ended in a 2-2 Tie but that had the be the best OT I've watched in a long time. Still if we want to reach the playoffs we're going to have to be at least .500 from here until seasons end.
Martina once dated one of our players, defenseman Pavel Kubina. He's still playing on the team but struggling as a slug this season. She also used to attend games whenever she was in Tampa, hope she comes back if we get into the playoff's! :wavey:

seabiscuit
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:28 PM
lady dives...maybe it can go one better--Marti doing horse shows in the U.S. (there are a bunch of horse shows here)...and maybe in horse country itself--Kentucky...hmmm-I'd be a good date for Marti for Churchill Downs or Keeneland as I can talk all day about horses and tell her all about champion Cigar he he...yes, hope is still alive I suppose to see Marti perform competitively:) ...well Tampa looks like they will be battling it out with 3 other teams for a playoff spot--good luck to them for your sake and maybe even Marti's lol