PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone a fan of Sigur Ros?

RYNJ
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:26 AM
I LOVE THEM, I think the music they make is so beutiful to listen.

Asmus
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:28 AM
I just discovered them! I read about them in Entertainment Weekly I think and started downloaded their songs, and they're GREAT! Can you recommend any of their best songs? So far the Vanilla Sky one is my favourite, but I also like Fer.

RYNJ
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:38 AM
vi rar vel til loft r sa, thats my favorite song. and music video, sucha a wonderful song :)

Blogger Dives
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:45 AM
I like Sigur Ros...
And might I suggest another group you might like, 'Aria'. The Haze album from Aria is simply amazing as well. :)

Asmus
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:51 AM
Thanks! Let the downloading begin!

Blogger Dives
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:01 AM
By Aria, my favorite tunes are:
Bring Down the light
My Stoned Wings
Orange Meadows

Hope you enjoy it! :wavey:

Beat
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:39 AM
never heard of aria, but yes, sigur ros at the right time in the right mood can be ... simply aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :)

Princess Fiona
Feb 14th, 2003, 01:07 PM
I don't know a lot about them but I downloaded two songs from the album with no title and I like them!! (One song in particular) (With no title ;))

Beat
Feb 14th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Franziska
I don't know a lot about them but I downloaded two songs from the album with no title and I like them!! (One song in particular) (With no title ;))

oh yeah, it's driving me mad when i listen to the new album and want to post it in the what song...-thread... ;)
there's no information on the cover AT ALL :eek: no song titles, no names, nothing. a concept that fits the music perfectly, i think.

RYNJ
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:53 AM
untitled

gorecki
Feb 17th, 2003, 09:33 AM
i've heard a few tracks from their ( ) album

so far it's ( )#1 to ( )#4 :)

sigur ros at the right time in the right mood can be ... simply aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :)

you took the words out of my mouth Beat! ;)

aliceb
Feb 18th, 2003, 01:09 PM
I like them - I've seen them live a few times but haven't got round to buying the CD's yet. Do you think () is better than there previous one, or the other way round? A friend who likes them prefers the previous one (with the baby on the cover?)