PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day

apoet29
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:01 AM
I know that Valentine's Day does not begin for another couple of hours, but I want to wish everyone who has someone a very happy, healthy, even horny Valentine's Day! :devil:

For those singletons, like me, I wish you the same. Only that you will find someone who you can share yourself openly with. :hearts:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!:kiss: :kiss:

spokenword73
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:13 AM
:wavey: Happy VD !!

Asmus
Feb 14th, 2003, 01:31 AM
I hope everyone has a safe Valentine's Day! More rapes happen on this day than any other day of the year.

To everyone out there who has that special someone, I want to share this present of the language of love.

DATING:
The process of spending enormous amounts of money, time, and energy to get better acquainted with a person whom you don't especially like in the present and will learn to like a lot less in the future.

EASY:
A term used to describe a woman who has the morals of a man.

EYE CONTACT:
A method utilized by a single woman to communicate to a man that she is interested in him. Despite being advised to do so, many women have difficulty looking a man directly in the eyes, not necessarily due to the shyness, but usually due to the fact that a woman's eyes are not located in her chest.

FRIEND:
A member of the opposite sex who has some flaw which makes sleeping with him/her totally unappealing.

INDIFFERENCE
A woman's feeling toward a man that is interpreted by the man as "playing hard to get."

IRRITATING HABIT:
What the endearing little qualities that initially attract two people to each other turn into after a few months together.

NYMPHOMANIAC:
A man's term for a woman who wants to do it more often than he does.

SOBER
A condition in which it is almost impossible to fall in love.

ATTRACTION:
The act of associating horniness with a particular person.

LOVE AT 1st SIGHT:
What occurs when two extremely horny, but not entirely choosy people meet.

LAW OF RELATIVITY:
How attractive a given person appears to be is directly proportionate to how unattractive your date is.

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:05 AM
Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, apoet.

A_big_:kiss:@ one_of_my_favourite_posters_ever!! :hearts:

Keith
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:05 AM
funny

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:39 AM
And a special hello, too, to my very favourite poster (she knows who she is :angel:, as do a lot of other people by now) and to i-girl, decemberlove, whorehand and marri. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

decemberlove
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:03 AM
:kiss: :kiss:
back to you

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by decemberlove
:kiss: :kiss:
back to you

awwww. *joui's heart melts*

:hearts: :kiss:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:03 PM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :drool: :drool: :drool: :lick: Happy Valerntines Day Sumeeta!

apoet29
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Thanks to Jouissant and Barrie_Dude. Right back at you!

deftman
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:02 PM
You were in love with your student. What happend to him?

Barrie_Dude
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:04 PM
(wondering if Summeeta might be interested in some "Hard Candy" for Valentines Day?) :o

apoet29
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by deftman
You were in love with your student. What happend to him?

Wow, I'm amazed that anyone remembered that thread since that incident occurred last spring! Actually, it wasn't love at all, but a momentary lust. It passed. He passed the course and we both went on with our lives. I see him on campus sometimes. He is a good kid, but I still have yet to figure out why I had that lapse that day. I guess that I really am human after all.

apoet29
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Barrie_Dude
(wondering if Summeeta might be interested in some "Hard Candy" for Valentines Day?) :o

Bring it on baby! Of course, you'll have to "send it" to West Virginia, but I promise the trip will be worth it!

Barrie_Dude
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:48 PM
"Take Me Home, Country Roads, To The Place, I Belong! West Virginia........"

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Hope you had a great Valentine's Day, Sumeeta. :hearts: