PDA

View Full Version : Mary Pierce says it herself!!

m_pierce fan
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:33 PM
"The first thing I need to do is get back into shape," admitted Pierce after the match. "But the match was close as the score shows and I felt I had a chance till the very end."

This was after Pierce v Myskina match!

C'Mon Mary!!
I know you can do it...Plz get yourself very good form and kick top 10 player's ass!!:bounce:

bilal
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:19 PM
Best of luck Mary!

jenny161185
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Im glad she knows shes out of shape

raquel
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:26 PM
Good Luck Mary!!:D

Mark Spruce
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:26 PM
you go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have my support and best wishes

Mark

Leena
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:30 PM
I really hope Mary works hard to get back in shape... watching her drill the ball, and easily outhitting Chanda at the AO was sad because the girl was slower than molasses. She's too talented to be wasted like this.

King Lindsay
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:33 PM
call daddy.

Gowza
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:46 PM
knowing that you are out of shape is one thing and so is saying that you will try to get into shape.

does she think she is out of shape as much as we do? she may think she is just a bit out of shape while we might think she is a lot outr of shape.

if she says she will worked hard. working hard to her could be different to working hard for us.

i wouldn't get your hopes up until you actually start to see any results whether it be a slimmer figure or quicker foot speed or better movement around the court or quicker movement around the court or whether it just be better endurance.

but i hope she does get into shape.

you rule mary!!!

TSequoia01
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:52 PM
If Mary is actually going to get back into shape then I will call my broker and sell my Krispy Kreme stock. ;)

Gowza
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:55 PM
lol@ TSequoia01