PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Buffy/Angel Thread *contains spoilers*

b8beEbLu3
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:11 AM
Angel was very interesting tonight, and i can't wait till Faith comes back....but i'll have to wait three weeks :mad:

b8beEbLu3
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:07 AM
Just read some spoilers...can't belive this is Buffy last sason. ON a bright side, they are talking to Eliza Dushku on a possible Fath spinoff. Would love to see that :) :)

Cersei
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:03 PM
i'd only watch the spinoff if Alyson Hannigan would be in it :)

DutchieGirl
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:48 PM
:sad: I don't want Buffy to end! But they killed off Tara and so I guess it's not that big a deal anymore! ;)

Aloysius
Feb 13th, 2003, 02:36 PM
I'm not so sure Eliza Dushku would agree to sign on for another TV series. If she has nothing better to do, I suppose. That's the reason I heard she's doing the return guest spots on Angel and Buffy - no other better offers.

If anyone gets a new series, it could be the girl who plays Willow's potential love interest, Kennedy, on Buffy right now over in the States. I've heard she's a bit of a hottie from people who've watched the new episodes already.

Alyson Hannigan has a promising film career if she wants it. I'd be surprised if she agreed to reprise 'Willow' for a new series. She has potential as an actress and she will be in-demand because of her exposure from "Buffy."

I'd like to see a series where Glory is the main villain in the show who gets thwarted every week by the hero / heroine. She could be what The Joker was to the Batman series. Not that it'll happen...

Cybelle Darkholme
Feb 13th, 2003, 02:45 PM
I love buffy and all the characters and actors but I don't know how promising a film career any of them have outside of sarah. I mean have you seen them in many movies? yeah american pie but thats it. Oh and darkness falls. Now look at the cast of friends, they are everywhere and still making the tv show. They will have a movie career after friends because they have one now.

when the show is gone it will be harder for the scooby gang to get any movie roles because they will be fighting type casting and their greatest asset, a tv audience, will be gone.

Look at xena! Look at la femme nikita! both great stars and actresses but you have seen nothing from them.

Barrie_Dude
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Ahhhhhhhh...... Slutty, The Vampire Layer! Not my favorite program if for no other reason than David (JDIH) likes it!;) :rolleyes: :p

DutchieGirl
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:03 PM
Alyson Hannigan is the most promising I think. (Other than SMG). Amber Benson (Tara) actually just wrote, directed and starred in a movie called "Chance". I think it's in "post production" now. Also James Marsters (Spike) and Anthony Stewart Head (Giles) both have music interests too - both having been in the music scene before, so they might go back to that instead. Michelle Trachtenberg is still young too, so she might do some movies after Buffy. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

DutchieGirl
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Barrie_Dude
Ahhhhhhhh...... Slutty, The Vampire Layer! Not my favorite program if for no other reason than David (JDIH) likes it!;) :rolleyes: :p

If that's the only reason you don't like it, then you really are an idiot! Besides, it has leso chicks on it, so I'd have thought that was right up your alley!