PDA

View Full Version : Application Time!!!!!

rightous
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:44 AM
Applications are now being received for my Valantine's, if everyone could people provide a detailed CV of how they can *coughing* fulfil my needs, and what talents they have;) :kiss:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:49 AM
Well if you are male then i stop here.....

If you are female then........erm........i take the piss alot and offend people who can't take my humour, as you found out :rolleyes: but really i'm erm..........well i am a good bloke but ppl have to find that out ;)

I'm a with me (do anything for you) or against me (wouldn't piss on you if on fire) kinda chap

But in the middle ground i'll just be polite

Just don't take many things i say seriously, cos 99% of it isn't.

Although you 'should' be able to tell when i am being serious (many ppl on msn have cried many a tear) and i've had jobs in care.

on the sexual side.................i'll quit while i am ahead ;)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:50 AM
I sort of have a Valentine, 'cause he told me he is attracted to me and I am attracted to him and you know a guy likes you when he gets you drunk. But he's sort of dating my friend. :eek: :eek:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
I sort of have a Valentine, 'cause he told me he is attracted to me and I am attracted to him and you know a guy likes you when he gets you drunk. But he's sort of dating my friend. :eek: :eek:

Oh dear. I personally wouldn't touch

rightous
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:53 AM
Jelena unfortuntaley I'm a guy, but I do think ur humour is VERY funny, c'mon guys the application process is still in full swing:)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 09:58 AM
Come on ppl, give this man some lovin' as i am unable to swing 'that way'

Ben Brigham
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Mark I would apply but I don't fancy spending Valentine's with a bloke who's shagged the whole of Darlinghurst. :p

rightous
Feb 17th, 2003, 07:34 AM
Oh yeah Ben you weren't that last night:) :kiss: Jelena, Delta is mine all the way baby, she was very definely born to try this;)