PDA

View Full Version : Venus: "I love the Antwerp diamonds and the designer clothes"

tennisIlove09
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:08 AM
"I love the Antwerp diamonds and the designer clothes" 12/02/03
In less than an hour, Venus Williams dismissed Slovanian Matevzic 6-1,6-1.

"It was a nice match. Perfect for getting into the rhythm." " The surface here is better than last year. A year ago, the ball would sometimes bounce the wrong way, but this year the surface is perfect. "

In the past few days, Venus took some time to spend on her hobbies:diamonds and fashion clothes. " Antwerp is one of my favourite cities.All those beautiful things make me melt.I haven't bought any diamonds yet. I hope I can take the tournament's trophy (a diamond racquet) home with me next year. How many diamonds are there on the racquet? 1.700? Waw!"

Dries Van Noten and Ann de Meulemeester are Williams' favourite fashion designers. Tuesday, she bought three suitcases packed with designer clothes. Venus: "The only thing I miss here, is the sun. It's always hot in California and Florida, but other than that, I'm having a great time here. The tournament is organised really well, the audience is great, and there's that awesome trophy waiting for me. What more could one want?"

Josh
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:10 AM
LMAO, could you believe I was just about to post the same article. ;)

BK4ever
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:27 AM
OMG I love Dries Van Noten and Ann as well. Unfortunately its very hard to find their entire line here :(

Venus has great taste...and expensive too

junkartist
Feb 13th, 2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by BK4ever
OMG I love Dries Van Noten and Ann as well. Unfortunately its very hard to find their entire line here :(

Venus has great taste...and expensive too

I nwas just about to say the same thing~!!!! Fabulous taste! Sigh!

Call me a green-eyed monster lol:bounce: :bounce:

Janet
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:48 AM
Venus always have great tase she LOVES dimonds too!!! take it come venus you are the women!!!!!

TeeRexx
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:57 AM
VENUS wants to win two more times so that she can bring that diamond filled racket back to the House of VENUS. :)

Dawn Marie
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:59 AM
"Diamonds! Oh Diamonds! Diamonds are a girls best friend" :)

schris
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:03 AM
Venus - my diamond queen ;)

geoepee
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:17 AM
Waw!

irma
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:29 AM
I am glad venus enjoys herself but that trophy should be for somebody else :p ;)

TeeRexx
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:36 AM
That trophy has VENUS' name on it already. :p

diggerariel
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:10 AM
Justine or Kim may well bring home that beautiful diamond raquet themselves. Last year's final's loss to Venus will be extra motivation for Justine.... as will the diamonds of course. ;)

Devon
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:01 PM
For Justine to win this year she needs to beat Kim and Venus back to back... hmmmmm.... tough assignment

BK4ever
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by bajangurl
BK- you are such a 'fashion' whore- who knew- i love it:hearts:

I know...its my downfall...its my one indulgence. If I could stay out of Saks and Barney's I would be better off :)

harloo
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:10 PM
LMAO@Venus. I knew this was the reason she was playing this tournament again. She want's to outdo Serena's 29,000 diamond braclet, and get that diamond incrusted raquet. She want's to outshine lil sis next year.

BLING BLING VEE, BLING BLING!!!!

ROTF

:D