PDA

View Full Version : Monica needs a new coach....And quickly

selesadmirer
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:03 AM
I definetly believe nainkin is bad for monica,first of all he didn't even make it in the top 40 or make it past the third or fourth round of a grandslam...Maybe she should hire martina navratilova or even melanie molitor..agree or disagree?

CJ07
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:06 AM
whatever she does, she needs to do it quickly

selesadmirer
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by mmcdonald
whatever she does, she needs to do it quickly Exactly,time is running out and she is not getting any younger,there is no time to be lost..She is either going to work her behind off or pack her bags.

King Lindsay
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:15 AM
I don't think Nick Bolletieri (bad spelling, I know) ever played a pro match in his life. But he turned out to be a pretty decent coach, wouldn't you say?

selesadmirer
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by King Lindsay
I don't think Nick Bolletieri (bad spelling, I know) ever played a pro match in his life. But he turned out to be a pretty decent coach, wouldn't you say? correct..But where in the world did she find nainkin?

disposablehero
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:28 AM
Oh relax. She lost a match. Let her actually play 10 healthy matches under the guys tutelage before you start leaping to conclusions.

CJ07
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:29 AM
she just had a bad day, she'll be fine

Lynn
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:04 AM
Someone said somewhere that it was BJK who recommended Nainkin. Did she really hire him or has she been coachless?