PDA

View Full Version : Is English sport FINISHED?!!!

Halardfan
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:28 PM
The national joke that is English sport hit new lows tonight...

After years of beaing beaten by the Aussies at nigh on every sport ever invented, tonight we completed the set, losing 3-1 to the Dame Edna eleven. At football. (Soccer to the uneducated.)

They don't even play football! They still beat us!

England are USELESS. I blame the Man United players myself. They are especially useless.

I suggest we give up on the whole concept of sport, and boycott 'Neighbours and 'Home and Away' in protest at the 'Open Prison XI' winning.

Its up to the cricket team to fight our corner now...

Oh dear...

Sam L
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:34 PM
LOL! :D

rightous
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Chris its not all bad, at least your have your health;) and the lovely weather;)

nasty nick#2
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Yeah it was a terrible result :D but it was just a friendly anyway.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:36 PM
If we had lost to a nation that was any good it would be okay, but we lost to a team, who apart from Harry Kewell and Brett Emerton are basically 'Averagely Poor' at best

Viduka is hardly setting the Premier League alike (neither is Kewell) and the others are well........

I'm burning everything Aussie...............however the Aussie name is saved by Delta Goodrem's charms ;)

And anyway, after Bosnich and Warne, i'm sure we lost to a bunch of Druggies tonight :rolleyes:

Lord Chips
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:50 PM
Alright for you lot watching at home. I had to watch it in a pub full of Aussies

rightous
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Jelena I have to agree oh Delta....mmmmmmmmmm:)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:57 PM
Bad luck Mr Slater, we'll just have to smack them in the cricket.

Delta is erm.........excuse me, i need a w***

;)

Lord Chips
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Well I was given a really cool pen with a blue neon light in it so not a wasted evening

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:05 AM
I was given a dodgy stomach thanks to a McDonalds :rolleyes: incidentally, i have applied for a job there, woo! Is it hard?

Lord Chips
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:15 AM
:eek: You must be getting desprate. If you work on tills, it will take you about 2-3 weeks to get used to it. after that it's quit easy.

If your in kitchen it will also take you a while but helps if you know what goes in each burger, aren't afraid of getting burnt on the grills and can work under pressure you'll survive.

Other stuff like cleaning is easy but they do like to have the toilets cleaned more times then they get used.

Physically it is quit dimanding and you should be prepared to take a horrific amount of abuse and mis-treatment by managers. If you can cope with that you'll be ok. I would advise you continue to look elsewhere though if you do get a job there. Not many people can handle more then six months. I've lasted 28 :eek:

DutchieGirl
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:47 AM
oh fuck get over it! It's just a friendly match - besides, you should be used to losing to the Aussies by now! You do in just about everything else! :p

rightous
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:49 AM
Guys don't do it to yourself, Mc Donalds c'mon now, back to Delta;)

I think England's bet chance of beating Australia is definely by declaring war on them, u could probably beat them;)

Sam L
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by David Slater
Physically it is quit dimanding and you should be prepared to take a horrific amount of abuse and mis-treatment by managers. If you can cope with that you'll be ok.

When I was 16 I applied for a job at KFC and started traning. I was OUTTA THERE after 4 hours of training. I don't know how guys put up with the managers there! Aside from the fact that I wouldn't have been able to cope physically.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:53 AM
McDonalds because i am desperate, i could lose my home next monday, whatever happens the net may have to go for a while :(

It was only a friendly i know but even so, to lose to a bunch of Greek/Croat Exiles hurts ;)

Delta :lick: :drool: The one good Aussie thing :p ;)

Oh and, why do you think i'm tempted to post in that Aussie/War thread "Instead of war on Iraq, war on Oz" ;)

Bet there players were all drugged up like Warnie ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:54 AM
As for the managers, i dunno if i would last then, cos i'm the sort of guy who would tell them to fuck off in front of a customer :rolleyes:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:02 AM
Oh and if any Aussies read this, please notice the sarcasm :rolleyes: as some people don't seem to be able to

rightous
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:21 AM
lol @ Jelena, bro' could feel the biting a mile away, in fact 10,000 miles away!!!!!!!lol

War on Australia, can you wait until I leave the country;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:25 AM
It's okay i'll let you off this once ;) only cos you appreciate Delta mind ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:41 AM
And in response to the opening post

I think we should not quit international sport after tonight, very embarrassing.

At least the new boys second half did better

rightous
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Thanx for that Jelena;) I knew Delta would come to my rescue at some point, is she mine after all:)

So where should we hit first, I'm thinking their Sports Academies

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:45 AM
I say this to everyone, she sees my other girls and turns lesbian :rolleyes: typical

Sports Academies would be good, it's a start ;)

Best be careful though of the over-sensitive, so i catergorically (sp) state that i love Aussies really, i just like to give back what they give us, pisstaking, how was i to know the good old British humour was not acceptable :rolleyes: ;) i thought the Aussies loved it, but i was wrong (for a change)

Are you Aussie or Irish then? :confused: Not that i would have a problem with either ;)

RayDay
Feb 13th, 2003, 02:27 AM
I know it's just a friendly but DAMN!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe how well Australia was playing:)

Harry Kewell was rippin shit into a defence that Argentina couldn't break:)

OK enough braggin it's just a friendly

But..........

CMON AUSSIE CMON CMON

:bounce: :bounce:

disposablehero
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:04 AM
They have sports in England?

RayDay
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:42 AM
I wonder what the English Tabloids have to say about this?:D :D

AUSBOY
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:55 AM
Just cos the Socceroos have failed the last two attempts at getting into the World Cup main draw doesnt make them a hopeless soccer nation. We have beaten Brazil, Sth Korea, England now and other World Cup nations in recent years!

I would like to see the England team go through so many qualifying matches in Sth America and Middle East. I bet they would fail too in such extreme weather/crowd conditions.

In my opinion Australia has been in the top 30 performing soccer nations the last 5 or 6 years. Its not really that big an upset. Just like Ai Sugiyama beating Jelena Dokic really!

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 13th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by JelenaDokicIsHot

Oh and, why do you think i'm tempted to post in that Aussie/War thread "Instead of war on Iraq, war on Oz" ;)

Hehehe, you guys and who else's army? Bring it on! ;)

Lord Chips
Feb 13th, 2003, 09:57 AM
At least none of our players in the Cricket World Cup are druggies (He failed the test and is a druggie full stop!)

Lord Chips
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:05 AM
England can beat the Aussies :bounce: (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/international/2484021.stm)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:56 AM
hehe

I don't read the tabloids but i can guess, those players in the first half were a disgrace to English football.

No English team should lose at home to Australia like they did, second half we were better with the kids but still......i'm accepting no excuses from our overpaid wasters, friendly or not

Oh and it's nice to see Shane Warne ending his one day cricket career on a HIGH ;) :p

DutchieGirl
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:11 PM
:rolleyes: Even my pommy parents aren't as bad as you lot! :p

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:44 PM
That's cos they been away from Moany England too long, send em back, we'll sort em out