PDA

View Full Version : The Academy ignored me again :(

Helen Lawson
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:50 PM
After my un-credited turn as the "Tooth Fairy" in "Darkness Falls" I thought this would be my big year to be Oscar's "dark horse." How many women could play a homicidal maniac who can sing? No one, that's who, except for me, Helen Lawson! Once again, the Academy has turned its back on real talent. Just look at those dish rags in the Supporting Actress category. I could have done any of those roles!

I am not voting this year out of protest. A role like the "Tooth Fairy" only comes along once in a lifetime. Who knows when the next time will come where I get a quality project.

Did any of you see me? I was brilliant!

tennischick
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:28 AM
LOL! :D :D

IcePrincess
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Helen, I thought you were a shoo-in.

It must have been the smear campaign that Neely O'Hara organized against you. Ooops, you didn't hear that from me. ;)

Maybe, with a little persuasion, Ted Casablanca will print some DIRT on that backstabbing bitch!

:)

Sam L
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:54 AM
LOL, poor Helen, maybe next year! ;)

cunnihingis
Mar 15th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Helen, I thought you were a shoo-in.

It must have been the smear campaign that Neely O'Hara organized against you. Ooops, you didn't hear that from me. ;)

Maybe, with a little persuasion, Ted Casablanca will print some DIRT on that backstabbing bitch!

:)

lol! poor neely will always be helen's scapegoat. :p ted casablanca? that mary. :rolleyes: