PDA

View Full Version : Who would your VALENTINE be?

shirley
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Well it's only a few days to Valentine's Day. So the big question is who would you like as your Valentine this year?

Elske
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:44 PM
my gorgeous girlfriend Maeike :hearts:

spiceboy
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Either Mark Philippoussis, Attila Savolt, Feliciano LÚpez or Karim Alami, I'm not picky at all...

shirley
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:47 PM
I don't know who I'd pick.

Either Roddy from Idlewild or Shaun Maloney :drool:

Maajken
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Elske
my gorgeous girlfriend Maeike :hearts:
back at you sweetie :kiss:

Jennifer's wife
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:48 PM
easy..JENNIFER!!!:hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :drool: :lick: :hearts:

Flappie
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:49 PM
hmmm...someone cute! :D:hearts:

JonBcn
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Javier Bardem frozen in time in 1993 and delivered to my door :lick:

Mazza
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Nick Valensi would be a very nice valentine! :D :hearts: :drool:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:03 PM
See my Sig :lick:

Although saying that, if i ever get a valentines again, i'll faint :(

toreador
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by jennifermarie
easy..JENNIFER!!!:hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :drool: :lick: :hearts:

u have good taste girl ;)
jennifer would be my second choice right now...someone else is on my mind :o

i don't like valentine's day anyway

shirley
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by JelenaDokicIsHot
See my Sig :lick:

Although saying that, if i ever get a valentines again, i'll faint :(

Aaw David :) I'm sure someone will send you a Valentine's :D

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by shirley
Aaw David :) I'm sure someone will send you a Valentine's :D

By e-card :p would like a real one too, one where it's not a joke too :p

Lord Chips
Originally posted by Sophie_Angel
i don't like valentine's day anyway I agree. Valentine's Day is just a marketing tool to make money for the fat cats and make single people feel really misrable.

*sigh* Another Valentine's Day on my own :sad:

Jennifer's wife
why thanku sophie!:) do tell, who knocked juicy jenny off your top spot then?:confused:

shirley
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by JelenaDokicIsHot
By e-card :p would like a real one too, one where it's not a joke too :p

*cough* I intend to send a e-cards to a couple of people!

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:13 PM
*cough* I intend to send a e-cards to a couple of people!

;)

Looks like i gotta wait another year and hope for a real valentine :sad:

And the another and another :(

I'm gonna send one to all my girls :p

toreador
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:36 PM
i totally agree with u david (slater) :wavey:
jennifermarrie i can't say who but it's someone special :hearts: :drool: :lick:

Lord Chips
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:37 PM
:wavey: Hi Sophie. Why are you never on MSN anymore?

toreador
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:56 PM
i get disconnected all the time :( (i go off the net)

Princess Fiona
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:57 PM
http://www.amherst.edu/~clboudre/Brendan%20Fraser%20half.jpg

:hearts: :hearts: Mr Brendan Fraser!! :hearts: :hearts:

:bounce: ;)

Maxine
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:58 PM
My ideal Valentine would be my almost new boyfriend Seamus! We went to school together and we ended up talking again via Friends Reunited:o Anyway, not officially my boyfriend, but I am reeling him in!:p Also Valentines Day is my birthday:)

Cersei
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:58 PM
aaaaaah i have the perfect valentine already :hearts: my sweet,cute and loving girlfriend "Jaimzy"

Martian Martin
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Martian Liz
hmmm...someone cute! :D:hearts:

That rules me out then :o

Martian Martin
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by David Slater
I agree. Valentine's Day is just a marketing tool to make money for the fat cats and make single people feel really misrable.

*sigh* Another Valentine's Day on my own :sad:

Couldn't agree with you more David, it's just a nightmare for single people :sad: plus for people in a relationship, they shouldn't need a day to celebrate their love for someone, every day should be like that.

Martian Martin
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:04 PM
To answer the question though, I wouldn't really mind, just someone that would care about me.

Princess Fiona
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Martian Martin
Couldn't agree with you more David, it's just a nightmare for single people :sad: plus for people in a relationship, they shouldn't need a day to celebrate their love for someone, every day should be like that.

Martin!! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/hug.gif Please don't be sad... :)

*telephone rings*

Hello, this is Natalie Imbruglia speaking!! Will YOU be my Valentine Martian Martin?

;)

But, yes, errr... *starting to get depressed* :sad: ;)

Maxine, have a happy bday this week!! :)

Princess Fiona
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Martian Martin
That rules me out then :o

Martin..... http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/hug.gif Not true!!

*forcing Nat Imb to wear the Hearts scarf too* ;)

Maxine
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Franziska

Thank You Fiona ;) If I don't have a happy one I will just come on here and look at that Brendan picture :drool:

Martian Martin
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Martin!! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/hug.gif Please don't be sad... :)

*telephone rings*

Hello, this is Natalie Imbruglia speaking!! Will YOU be my Valentine Martian Martin?

;)

But, yes, errr... *starting to get depressed* :sad: ;)

Awww Fiona, you are too sweet :):kiss:

Hehe Natalie says that to me, then I'd either faint or I'd waken up and it would have been a dream ;)

Martian Martin
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:22 PM
Martin..... http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/hug.gif Not true!!

*forcing Nat Imb to wear the Hearts scarf too* ;)

Again, just far too kind and nice to me! :)

Nat and a Hearts scarf - an unbeatable combination ;)

per4ever
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:45 PM
euhm nobody..but I'm used to that ;)

chapel
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:13 AM
ugh! i hate valentines! my dates for the past 4 years have been a disaster! they're either boring or too horny! just not my type!

but if i could make a wish, i'd say sophie ellis bextor or jordana brewster or daniela hantuchova.

LeonHart
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:16 AM
Valentine? What's valentine? :rolleyes::sad:

Steam
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:53 AM
I hate Valentine's Day.

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:07 PM
I'm looking forward to getting all my Valentine's Day cards. Valentine's Day is great.

Cheer up, Martin. I was going to say that I want Kylie Minogue as my Valentine, but you can have her instead. Here she is:

nasty nick#2
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:11 PM
I agree with David and Martin, Valentine is just commercial. I don't have a gf right, but even if i had i wouldn't have to prove that i loved her by giving her some valentine gift.

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:24 PM
You guys should lighten up. I have several ex-gf's/lovers who always send me a card. I always send one to each of them. It's a great time of year to remember people whom you love and who love you, even if the relationships you had with them didn't quite work out because of circumstances. I also spend a bit of extra quality time with my actual real-life Significant Other.

It's commercial, sure, but occasions like this and birthdays and Christmas provide a time to stop and enjoy the love you have in your life.:angel:

Lord Chips
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by jouissant
It's commercial, sure, but occasions like this and birthdays and Christmas provide a time to stop and enjoy the love you have in your life.:angel: Don't get me started on Christams :fiery:. On the other hand it's my birthday in three weeks today :bounce:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 12th, 2003, 02:49 PM
My Valentine? Hmmmmmmm.....

Can I Have:

Sophie:hearts:
Angele:hearts:
Celeste:hearts:
Kisha:hearts:
Marri:hearts:
Julie:hearts:
Apoet29:hearts:

Shedevil
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:32 PM
mmmm...I'm still doubting between Brad and Antonio, just can't seem to make a choise.

Bероника
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Her
http://www.absolutely.net/jolie/aj9.jpg

3MTA3
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:07 PM
VW43

Barrie_Dude
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by veronika
Her
http://www.absolutely.net/jolie/aj9.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:

Martian Martin
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by jouissant
I'm looking forward to getting all my Valentine's Day cards. Valentine's Day is great.

Cheer up, Martin. I was going to say that I want Kylie Minogue as my Valentine, but you can have her instead. Here she is:

Thanks a lot Joui, Kylie would have been one of my top choices for my ideal Valentine :)

gorecki
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Milia Jovovich / Brad Pitt / Virginie Ledoyen / Jeremy Northam / Natalie Portman / Colin Farrell / Cate Blanchett / ... ... ... ...

in my dreams of course...

Maxine
Feb 16th, 2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Maxine
My ideal Valentine would be my almost new boyfriend Seamus! We went to school together and we ended up talking again via Friends Reunited:o Anyway, not officially my boyfriend, but I am reeling him in!:p Also Valentines Day is my birthday:)

Can you delete these posts yourself?

If not I want to take this back because talking to Seamus again tonight, the scumbag informs me that he has a girlfriend. This, after telling me he wants to meet me, take me out and how much better looking I am since our school days :fiery: :sad:

My ideal Valentine is now any man out there who doesnt lie!:mad:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:06 AM
Click edit under your post and tick the delete box at the top and go to your right and click delete post.

And not all men lie, most i grant you, i don't, i fail to see the point in it, but then we all have experiences that make us who we are, not that i'm anyones ideal valentine ;)

Do yourself a favour and forget about the piece of shit

Evey
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:51 AM
My valentine would be -

Grant Nicholas ( Mr Feeder ;))

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:53 AM
Have i answered this thread

Read my sig ;)

Crazy Canuck
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:04 AM
I still don't understand why people let a silly day get them all worked up.

I don't even think twice about it, and I'm no dating machine either.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:09 AM
It's called loved and lost..........for me anyway, i think even more about a particular person, not just anyone i might have, but one person, can't answer for others

shirley
Feb 16th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Evey
My valentine would be -

Grant Nicholas ( Mr Feeder ;))

Hey Evey :wavey:

Mr Feeder :kiss:

http://www.btinternet.com/~feeder2ya/pix/band/grant07.jpg

Evey
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Hey Evey :wavey:

Mr Feeder :kiss:

http://www.btinternet.com/~feeder2ya/pix/band/grant07.jpg

oh Shirley, thanks!!

:lick: :hearts: :drool:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Well David, I do understand your point of view. I can't relate, but I understand what you are saying.

Princess Fiona
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:16 PM
You like Chris Martin AND Brendan Fraser Maxine? ;) We share a taste in men... :D Hope your birthday was very happy!!

(Was this before or after Seamus? I'm sorry... :mad: He was not worthy of you!!)

*sending Brendan to Maxine*

;)

Maxine
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:55 PM
You like Chris Martin AND Brendan Fraser Maxine? ;) We share a taste in men... :D Hope your birthday was very happy!!

(Was this before or after Seamus? I'm sorry... :mad: He was not worthy of you!!)

*sending Brendan to Maxine*

;)

:wavey: Fiona

Yes i like Chris and Brendan! :hearts: Brendan is such a great actor too, my favourite Brendan film is 'School Ties' or 'School Days', i cant remember :rolleyes: but anyway it has Brendan, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck all before they were famous, and Brendan's character is Jewish but cant let everyone else at the boarding school know. Anyway they all find out and give him a hard time. Sounds really depressing but its good, have you seen it?

I agree with you about Seamus :mad: He sent me a Valentines Card in the post the day before as well! Earlier today he sent a cryptic message about how him and his girlfriend are nearly finished anyway:rolleyes:

I am more angry about how I reacted:mad: I just felt bad and ate a tub of chocolate ice cream:rolleyes: Sad thing is if he mails me soon to say he is single I would probably be happy. Don't know how I got to feeling like that, but for now you are right - he is not worthy of me!:p

Martian Martin
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:19 PM
Can you delete these posts yourself?

If not I want to take this back because talking to Seamus again tonight, the scumbag informs me that he has a girlfriend. This, after telling me he wants to meet me, take me out and how much better looking I am since our school days :fiery: :sad:

My ideal Valentine is now any man out there who doesnt lie!:mad:

I'm sorry to hear that Maxine, just goes to show how unfortunately people can lie so much and be very selfish :( You deserve far far better than that, you really do. :)

Hope you had a good birthday despite this :)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Rebecca
Well David, I do understand your point of view. I can't relate, but I understand what you are saying.

And i understand and agree with you, love is 365 days a year not just one, i guess we all have anniversaries though that make us think even more

Princess Fiona
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:45 PM
:wavey: Fiona

Yes i like Chris and Brendan! :hearts: Brendan is such a great actor too, my favourite Brendan film is 'School Ties' or 'School Days', i cant remember :rolleyes: but anyway it has Brendan, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck all before they were famous, and Brendan's character is Jewish but cant let everyone else at the boarding school know. Anyway they all find out and give him a hard time. Sounds really depressing but its good, have you seen it?

I agree with you about Seamus :mad: He sent me a Valentines Card in the post the day before as well! Earlier today he sent a cryptic message about how him and his girlfriend are nearly finished anyway:rolleyes:

I am more angry about how I reacted:mad: I just felt bad and ate a tub of chocolate ice cream:rolleyes: Sad thing is if he mails me soon to say he is single I would probably be happy. Don't know how I got to feeling like that, but for now you are right - he is not worthy of me!:p

:wavey: Maxine!! :)

No, I've never seen a Brendan Fraser film :o - in fact, I had not heard of him until a couple of weeks ago!! :o Thanks for the info about the film - I've a LOT of catching up to do... *eyes light up* ;)

Don't be angry about how you reacted, not at all!! And it doesn't take a lot for ME to hit the junk food. *cough* ;) I hope you are doing okay... :)