Yes?

:rolleyes:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 11th, 2003, 07:46 AM
If he is guilty, he denies it.

Made me laugh anyway :D

SM
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:10 AM
there no excuse sorry shane! as a professional athlete you cant use the excuse that it was from medication for an injury because you are meant to consult to ensure its within the rules before u take anything!! that was just plain dumb of him...its gonna be tough on the aussies now :(

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:35 AM
I'm so angry about this. :fiery: The man is an oaf; we all knew that. But the team needs him.

Worse, he has managed to bring it and himself into disrepute with one stupid act. Well, I'm assuming it was one stupid act. I can't seriously believe that he was trying to mask steroid use. But what f*cking stupidity. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DutchieGirl
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by SM
there no excuse sorry shane! as a professional athlete you cant use the excuse that it was from medication for an injury because you are meant to consult to ensure its within the rules before u take anything!! that was just plain dumb of him...its gonna be tough on the aussies now :(

umm... I'm thinking of the Sydney Olympics...gymnastics...Andreea Raducan...was given Nurofen before she started and got the medal taken off her... she was given the nurofen by a doctor, why couldn't Shane have been? He did just have a shoulder operation! (I'm not saying either way if he's guilty or not).

and tough on the Aussies? Hmm well, we seem to be doing fine against Pakistan so far!