PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here have the Game, Set & Match tennis game?

Jeff
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:45 AM
Just curious, cuz I never see anyone in the game's chatroom.

Haven't played it in a while, and if anyone has it and would like to play, let me know ;)

jd4eva
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:47 AM
How do you get it? ;)

Jeff
Feb 11th, 2003, 07:11 AM
Actually it's called "Game, Net & Match

But, I don't think they sell it anymore :sad:

Keith
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:27 PM
I had it, I still have it, but it sucked I thought, the gameplay was slow and I liked the world tour, although if you won a tournament, it never even said "congratulations"

And when I had it, the online world tour was offline..maybe I should start playing it again

geoepee
Feb 11th, 2003, 05:01 PM
It's alive and running! And I love to play it all the time. Gameplay online is much much more tougher than against the computers.

My name is VenusFan there. I have the game and usually log on everyday. Look for the players in the german room. If you guys ever want to play against me, just send me a message. I know there must be others here that have the game on the messageboard. Maybe we can have a small tournament! :)

som101
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Hey VenusFun remember me? playing game set and match!!
Unfortunately i lost my code for that online playing and i don't know how to get it and start playing again!!!

Jippo McScally
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:13 PM
I have it! It's ok, but after about 1 match, you've masterd it! lol

som101
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:34 PM
lol, play online, u'll have to play for years to be good

Jeff
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:31 AM
VenusFan!

Lol...yes I remember you. I used to play under the name Martina. Hingis. I remember you were always there :D

And I forgot what my master screen name was, too, from switching hard drives. Fortunately, though, I just kept typing in names and passwords and figured it out ;)

Jeff
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Also...yes after a month playing offline is so boring, but I thought playing online was fun.

geoepee
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:24 AM
yes yes! I remember both of you guys, som101 and Martina. Hingis (and yes I was always there, because this is a great game ;)) I remember our chats :) I know that if you ever forget/lose your code, try calling Blue Byte on the phone. I know they gave someone else ,remember AAL, a brand new code. hope that I helped!