PDA

View Full Version : Desperately needing help!!!!!

Cassius
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:06 PM
OK, a couple of days ago, I posted a thread asking what you thought was the best Valentines gift for a girl, but now things have gotten alot worse.
Me and the girl (Danielle) had a major misunderstanding earlier today, and to cut a long story short she said I should never text her again. Since then she has ignored my text messages (I knew she would, but I had to apologise didn't I?), and the Orange network is down so I can't phone her, and I don't know if she's tried to phone me. I sent her a couple of texts apologising, but I don't know if she's tried to reply or what.
I've bought her a gift as a peace offering, but of course I can't tell her that because the network is down.
I was wondering if you think I should ring her tonight to apologise or if I should leave it to tomorrow to give her more time to cool off.
I think I should maybe leave it 'til tomorrow, but if I do I'll never get a wink of sleep tonight.
I'm really in love with this girl but I wasn't going to tell her how I feel until Valentines Day, but due to this misunderstanding I may never get the chance.

Car Key Boi
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:15 PM
wtf??

just ring the gurl NOW yuo dipshit and tell her everything yuo've just told us

better still, go to her house and tell her in person

that is all

Lord Chips
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Personally I'd tell her tomorrow about how you feel and how upset you are that your arguing. Hopefully she will be feeling the same and will be happy to talk to you again.

I actually had a similar arguement with a friend last week so if you want some advice PM me your MSN addy

geewhiz
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Be careful you don't go overboard on the whole texting and phoning thing though. It's a fine line between apologising and stalking! ;)

Mazza
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:21 PM
I'd leave it till tomorrow too. Just give her a bit of time to calm and try and talk and get through this misunderstanding. :)

But do try and sort it out with her because I had a bit of a missunderstanding with this guy and we haven't talked sinced as neither he or I tried to sort out the missunderdstanding. :sad:

Good Luck! :)

nasty nick#2
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Tell her in person, that is always much easier. It's your choise if u wanna do it today or tomorrow(dunno what time zone u live in)

salima
Feb 10th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Let the time work. don`t panic. And tell her face to face. Believe in yourselfe, nad your confidense will help you to taketheright decicionns, oh spelling, I am too tired now
Good night all:wavey:

Cassius
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:21 AM
It's a fine line between apologising and stalking!
*laughs evily*HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA:devil:

Luckily, I didn't have to say anything, because she rang me up at 3:30 Tuesday morning (she loves ringing me up at stupid times), to apologise for over-reacting:eek:
I was shocked because I didn't think she was over-reacting, but I was still bloody glad:bounce:
Anyway, a few hours later we were in college and had a talk. And we found out that some-one had given us wrong info about what was said and played us off each other so we would fall out (this other guy who likes her didn't like the fact that she prefers talking to me), and now she's not talking to him, and we are going out tomorrow night for a few drinks.
:D:bounce::D

All is (currently) well in the Matthew World:D