PDA

View Full Version : Plz Be Careful

timmbo
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:11 PM
I know that I dont usually post alot on here anymore, partly due to the fact that I'm so busy at work now, but the main reason Im posting this thread to give a little warning to some of you guys.

I just found out that my best friend in the world has been diagnosed with HIV. I have been really upset with this and it has really hit home. He is very well educated, he has a great job and he's young. It can happen to any of us.

The thing that really got me was he told me that he cheated with one of my ex-boyfriends and my friend felt like he needed to tell me so I could get tested as well.

I guess the thing im trying to say is that when it come to sex, u never know where your partner has been or is going to while you are with them. Plz be careful.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Well said. Sex is fun and enjoyable, but must be enjoyed safely or it could turn into a nightmare, like your friend has found out.

Sad story

BigB08822
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:15 PM
That is really scary. What's even more frightening is this new disease that is going around in California. It appears to be very similar to HIV, maybe even just a new strain, but it is resistant to almost all the drugs. If this keeps up, we will be back to the days when HIV was a definite death sentence.

Best of luck to your friend, and to you when you get tested.

timmbo
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Just to clarify also, im not friends with him anymore. Apparently he was infected and didnt know. He and I were friends and he and the guy I was dating at the time cheated and he infected my ex who in turn could have infected me. I got tested last week and have not gotten my results back yet. Just be careful who u trust and be careful what u do.