PDA

View Full Version : Where is Anna Kournikova?

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:07 PM
I know she withdrew because of back problems in Tokyo but she skipped the week in Paris. Why isn't she playing here? She is scheduled for Memphis next week but I don't know why she skipped Antwerp. Is the back still hurting her? Does she need more practice? Anyone have any news on this? :confused: :confused:

SerenaSlam
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:25 PM
i honestly think she is pregnant. abortion she knows is a big no no, and she is trying to figure out a way to let the public know! anywayz, she can't run around w/ a baby. didn't sandrien testud play tennis like 1 month pregnant though?

vogus
Feb 10th, 2003, 02:34 AM
Anna K probably just didn't feel like flying to Europe for one tournament and then straight back again for the US tournies.

Berlin_Calling
Feb 10th, 2003, 02:45 AM
omg im actually starting to get nervous about the rumors about her pregnancy :o.

wilson-dunlop
Feb 10th, 2003, 02:53 AM
I agree! Whats the point of playing a tournament in Europe and then fly to the US

SerenaSlam
Feb 10th, 2003, 03:44 AM
i disagree, she been doing it, so why change? i bet she really is pregnant! like i said, she just thinkin of a way to let the world know! she knows that in the states she isn't popular at all, but is the most popular in europe! and they will find out for sure she is!

ajayares
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:17 AM
She never entered Antwerp and in her interview at the Oz open, when asked if she was playing Antwerp she hadn't decided at that time. Now with a back injury, what makes you think it is going to be 100% in a week or two?

SerenaSlam - she has been doing it has she?? when has she flown to Europe from the states to play ONE tournament then back home to play in another event in the US??

You seem to be so Knowledgeable :rolleyes:

Just for the record the Pregnant talk was actually a question been asked, you know something with a question mark after it.
I am sure you knew the original article appeared before she withdrew from Tokyo too..

Now we seem so confident that she is pregnant?? Why don't we have a bet on it??