PDA

View Full Version : Chat with Kim

thalle
Feb 9th, 2003, 08:39 PM
In week 7 you can chat with Kim on www.sanexheroes.com
I don't know exactly which date, or when, but I will write, when I find out!!!

Nathalie

:worship: Lleyton and Kim :worship:

I read somewhere that it would be wednesday evening.

-Fienesse-
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:56 AM
Can't we just post all our questions in here, so that we are sure that it will be good questions asked to her!!
Please post them in here!

Hawk
Feb 12th, 2003, 02:36 AM
The chat time is Wednesday, February 12th at 6PM CET. I believe that's 12PM Eastern time (New York time). I would go..but I don't have any questions :o

~|Naomi|~
Feb 12th, 2003, 07:47 AM
For all aussies that is I think 3am if you are in Queensland as it is plus 9 hours

3AM:sad:

angele87
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:22 AM
That's 1 pm, I'll be at school :sad: :sad: :sad:

keta
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:24 AM
WIKIDDDDDDDDDDDD :sad: :fiery: If its 3AM est Aus time its only 12 aus time so i suppose i could stay up........ Will any one else be here? Im gonna go Does any one know what i can ask her?? :)

If anyoen cant be there and wants a question asked ill ask it !

Lleyki
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:42 AM
What is it in Belgian time?

I'm so gonna be there :bounce: dunno what i'm gonna ask tho :o

Feb 12th, 2003, 12:00 PM
That's 4am for me (AEST + daylight savings), so I think I'll just read the transcript when I wake up

Lleyki
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Lleyki
What is it in Belgian time?

I'm so gonna be there :bounce: dunno what i'm gonna ask tho :o

never mind my stupid question :o
I just found out that CET is Belgian time lol

Pinkie
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:22 PM
:bounce: I see so many ccl'ers in the chat. Keta, she answered one of your questions, didn't she? She asnwered my question about people's curiosity about Lleyton :bounce: The question I really wanted answered was about the Lleyki double (when? when?), but of course that didn't go through :(

-Fienesse-
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Is it over already because I can't get in anymore...

valentine
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:39 PM
She didn't answer my questions...anyway, it was great to "speak" with her!!!:bounce: She's very nice!
Does anyone go for the night session on saturday?

kit
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:54 PM
I was on the chat,too.But she didn't answer my questions...it was great!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

-Fienesse-
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by valentine
She didn't answer my questions...anyway, it was great to "speak" with her!!!:bounce: She's very nice!
Does anyone go for the night session on saturday?

Yep, me. But it' s most unlikely that Kim will play singles then...Because they allways play singles before doubles. So when Kim is out for the doubles, the more chance we have to see her play singles saturday evening...

Pinkie
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:44 PM
For those who missed it, here's the transcript. Sorry about the format, but I don't have the time to make it look nicer. You can also see the transcript if yu click on the Live Chat icon on http://www.sanexheros.com

Chat with Kim Clijsters- February, 12th, 2003

KClijsters Hi every body!
guillaume is it possible to see you and your sister playin' against william's sisters?
KClijsters That would be nice. In the future I think we will start playing doubles together.
Taddy Have you or your sister ever had an offer from Nick Bolletieri to play at his school/academy?
KClijsters Yes. I never went but my sister went for one week.
Hobbes As a kid, what profession did you always dreamed of practising beside tennisplayer Greets Hobbes and good luck
KClijsters I have always enjoyed working with animals and playing with kids as well. Like a school teacher or a vet.
Glenn Kim, as a junior, you liked grass as your best surface, do you still like to play on grass or is it your "worst" now? How would you order the surfaces beginning with your favorite? (clay, hard, grass and indoor)
KClijsters Indoor, hard, grass and clay. I have always enjoyed playing on grass because I had good results on grass.
Keta What is the best thing about being so popular and having so many fans all ove the world?
KClijsters You get to know a lot of people around the world in every different country and seeing a lot of young kids going to the tournament. It's great.
G1rl_1n_P1nk Kim according to the news your father said you will quit tennis in three years time. Is that true anda if so, why are you doing it?
KClijsters There is always a possibility but I think it's very hard to put an exact date on that. It will all depend on injuries, if I still enjoy the travelling, but at the moment I an enjoying every second on the Tour.
bernardo Do you think Daniela Hantuchova is your rival because you are very close?
KClijsters I think Daniela is a great player and we are good friends. when we play each other on the court we are rivals but when it's finished we are friend again.
Fr Hello Kim, what was your most beautiful moment on the Wta-tour?
KClijsters Winning the LA Championships. That will always be in my memory.
anna-maria Kim, will you play next year at the Olympic Games in Athens?
KClijsters I haven't thought about that. I think the only thing which is stopping me in that is the schedule.
Bilo Otherwise, I'm quite despited of retirement of Martina Hingis. Did you were friends? What about his (probably) end of carrer? Is it something that players have in head are affraid of?
KClijsters I think it's always sad to see such a great player like her to retire. I have been very lucky to know her and to be friends with her.
KaMaRa kim do you consider your win at the master as your biggest one
KClijsters Yes I do.
Filip Hi Kim, I saw you playing yesterday in the Belgian colours. You are amazing popular in Belgium, how is it to be back and to play for your own public? And do you feel more pressure to play here?
KClijsters Thanks Filip. I don't feel a lot of pressure in playing in Belgium at all. I feel that as a motivation and it's great to play here in Antwerp and to see so many familiar faces.
frederik Hi Kim, do you think your sister will be so good like you are now...?
KClijsters It's very hard to give a direct answer to that question. I think she is capable of doing that but it will depend on so many things.
Pinkie Do you sometimes get tired of questions about Lleyton? Do people sometimes go to far in their curiosity about your private life?
KClijsters Sometimes it can get a little bit too much. But on the other hand I understand that there are a lot of people interested in our relationship.
Marta I know that your father was a football professional player, and you like to play football. Do you think that help's you moving better on court, like running back and forward, left to right?
KClijsters Yes definitely, i helps a lot in tennis, especially for the foot work.
Raoul Kim, do you think we can expect a "Belgian Generation" of tennis, following the path you cleared with ustine ?
KClijsters I hope so. I think it will be great for Belgian tennis. I know that there are lots of young talented girls working very hard to follow our foot steps.
KaMaRa kim why do you not play doubles with your sister. i have seen here today and she's great
Bilo Do you dream of the famous Proximus Diamond game jewel with 1650 diamonds and gold metal when you win 3 Proximus Diamond games?
KClijsters I have decided to play with Ai Sugiyama this season and we are really trying to make the Championships but I will love to play with my sister in the future.
KClijsters I don't dream of it. It'sstill very far away. BUt it will be the best trophy of the year to win.
Hobbes Hello Kim, what do you do to pass your time before a match. Are there things you must do or even shouldn't do before the start? Thx and CU on saterday!!! Hobbes
KClijsters Thanks Hobbes. I try to stay relaxed as much as possible, try to eat healthy and focus a little bit on my opponent. I don't like to have too many people hanging around me before a match.
nathalie what was the most beautiful moment in your life? not only in tennis but in whole your life
KClijsters When my Mum recovered from her liver transplant.
sofie If you weren't be a tennisplayer what job would you like to do than?
KClijsters Vet or school teacher.
Laurake Are there places in the world where you've not had played tennis but you like to do?
KClijsters I would love to go on a safari. So as soon as I stop playing tennis I will try to fulfil that dream.
TayT I am watching a golf programme explaining how new equipment has changed the game, do you feel this applies to tennis?
KClijsters Definitely. I spoke to John McEnroe at the Australian Open and he showed me some of his former racquets and it's amazing the difference.
sofie What is a big of dream of you now and what was a dream when you were a little girl?
KClijsters When I started to play tennis it was always a dream to be playing grand slams so it's a great feeling to be in those big tournaments.
Doug Kim- have you thought of establishing a base in the US, say Florida, which is sort of in between all the North American tournaments and those in Europe?
KClijsters 2 more questions
laura hello kim, do you think the red devils are going to win tonight? do you like watching that kind of matches?
KClijsters No. When I have some times off I really want to spend it at home as much as possible and spend it with my family. I would not like to travel to another country again where I don't have so many friends.
KClijsters Yes. Go Belgium. GO the Devils!!!! I say they will win 2-0
wim Hello, don't you miss friends and family in Belgium while you are travelling and playing ?
KClijsters Yes very much that's the only disadvantage of being a tennis player.
just Hey Kim, welcome back in Belgium, always talking about tennis, do jou have time to do something else, ... shopping ?
KClijsters Thanks every body for coming. I hope you enjoyed the chat as much as I did. Come and watch us playing in Antwerp.
OK Kim, thank you very much for your according time for your fans, and good luck!
KClijsters thanks, bedankt, merci

Zoecrick
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:46 PM
I spoke to her too but they didnt put any of my qs through! I saw so many names i recognised!! Good chat!!

pruts
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:33 PM
OMG i can't believe i missed it :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

angele87
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the transcript Tinne :kiss:

possie
Feb 12th, 2003, 08:48 PM
That was GREAT posting the transcript of the chat with Kim :D :D !!! Thankyou :D

per4ever
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:36 PM
why do they ask Kim the same question twice?? bad moderators..

KaseyL
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the transcript!

And per: you're so right!

Glenn
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Pinkie
Glenn Kim, as a junior, you liked grass as your best surface, do you still like to play on grass or is it your "worst" now? How would you order the surfaces beginning with your favorite? (clay, hard, grass and indoor)
KClijsters Indoor, hard, grass and clay. I have always enjoyed playing on grass because I had good results on grass.

Hehe, yay! :)

baico
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:08 PM
My questions too Kim

Fr Hello Kim, what was your most beautiful moment on the Wta-tour?
KClijsters Winning the LA Championships. That will always be in my memory.

frederik Hi Kim, do you think your sister will be so good like you are now...?
KClijsters It's very hard to give a direct answer to that question. I think she is capable of doing that but it will depend on so many things.

ßcoene
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:20 AM
The most interesting chat ever. She really answers on the questions. :)