PDA

View Full Version : I Must Officially Open My Big Mouth

SerenaSlam
Feb 8th, 2003, 02:50 PM
Im Sorry, but I'm they type of person that always backs up my big mouth! Only a couple of times have I been wrong. I said Eleni didn't have what it takes at all to challenge Serena. And so many people came in telling me otherwise. But I believe the scorelines speaks for itself. Eleni is a very talented player, but she has nothing on Serena Williams. She got trounced by baby gurl. She got beat up even more than she did at the OZ, and she probably played better today than she did at the OZ. So what now? I guess everyone is going to give her a better shot at beating venus now eh? That is you all's only other option.

rated_next
Feb 8th, 2003, 02:58 PM
you shouldn't have opened your mouth

Tennisfan-Mtl
Feb 8th, 2003, 02:59 PM
I agree with you rated_next :)

LeonHart
Feb 8th, 2003, 03:22 PM
lol ;)

Oasiatic
Feb 8th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Lol. Y'all are too funny sometimes!! Go Serena dahling! :bounce:

daniilidou
Feb 8th, 2003, 03:25 PM
let me be the 3rd to agree!!!

SerenaSlam
Feb 8th, 2003, 05:21 PM
but all it is the truth, some people can take it, after they have told me over and over again, and then again, some people cannot take it and all they do is request to shut my mouth. i just really love rubbing it in when i am right! :) doesn't everybody else?

earthcrystal
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:38 AM
I Must Officially Open My Big Mouth

Oh look, some insignificant tennis board poster predicted that Serena was going to defeat an up-and-coming player in the face of optimism by her opponents fans...and LO and BEHOLD it came to pass. *shuddering in amazement*

I'll alert the media. :rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:17 AM
*gloat* *gloat* *gloat*

Well mustn't you feel good about yourself today, for having sat on your big ass and checking some scores!

Congratulations! YOU earned it.

rated_next
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:31 AM
LOL @ Rebecca

1jackson2001
Feb 9th, 2003, 06:55 AM
Congrats...the joy the joy...ooo...