PDA

View Full Version : Angelique Widjaja Cheering Thread

royirman
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Its still 3 days from now...but what the heck....GO ANGIE!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 8th, 2003, 08:46 AM
I just heard that Angie got into MD since Eleni Daniilidou and Anne Kremer withdrew from this tourney...I won't be sure until I see the final MD list...But, if she does...sure, it is wonderful...She has 7.5 points to defend and I wish her to have good draw and she can win 2nd round as way to improve her record...So, hopefully no more 2nd round nightmare! Go and fight, ANGIE!!!:cool: :wavey: :kiss:

jirobkk
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:35 AM
Where did you get that information from ?

It would be great if Angie will get into main draw.

Go Angie. :hearts:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 8th, 2003, 10:47 AM
Sawasdee krub! I found out from Angie's fan, an Indonesian who lives in USA and he has a friend works at WTA...So, I guess it is true...Even, he found out that Angie is for sure in MD for Indian Wells and Miami tournaments...I hope, it is true...It is good in away but I do not like the point a player will get in 1st round of any WTA Tour's tournament...only 1...no matter how big the tier is! I hope, Angie can improve her performance by cruising through 2nd round...Khob khun krub, Jiro!:) :wavey:

kj-
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:47 AM
OMG.... Why Angie got into the MD for IW and Miami?? :eek:

:bounce:

Go Angie!!

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:15 AM
Angie has a tough draw...Silvija is gonna be tough, she is a good player but it doesn't mean that Angie has no chance...I think, now they are in the same level...If Angie can beat Talaja...Pratt is tough to beat...If she does win, that would be a surprise!!! So, possible match-up against Tammy in QF? Anything is possible..so, just go out there, Angie and play ur best...be tough mentally and less UES, pleaseeee!!!:cool: :wavey: :bounce: :kiss:

adlysha babalu
Feb 9th, 2003, 08:47 AM
i have faith in angie to win against talaja..hope she plays her best and cruise to the sec round!!!keep the asian spirit alive!

HotSpot
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:21 AM
wow what a tough draw for angie...! but you get to go forward..!!
i's not easy to be at top 30 or top 20 .( is that her goal?)
wish you al the best G..!!

Tennisku
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:49 AM
C'mon Angie! You lost to your opponents (Dokic and Kirilenko) after leading the game. Take a lesson from that.

efss
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Don't miss your game again G.
Beat your opponents., At least up to the third round...
C'mon G...

HotSpot
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:12 AM
how many more hours they gonna play...?

NaF
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:41 AM
Good Luck there in Doha G!!!!

:bounce:

Harju.
Feb 11th, 2003, 07:10 AM
Good Luck Angie against Talaja...

All the bez..

Allez Angie ;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Angie is returning to her less favourite surface...Do not think about it, Angie just go out there and play ur best! Angie will play later tonight at 7 PM here in Jakarta...Yes, Angie...U can do it!:) :bounce: :cool: :wavey: :D :bounce: :kiss:

ivanwibisono
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:45 PM
No live score?

spyro
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Congrats for your 1st round winning Angie...Go Go Go... :)

ivanwibisono
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:08 PM
Angie won !!! YEESSSSS !!!

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Congrats, Angie!!! Better than last year!!!:cool: :wavey: :bounce:

Buitenzorg
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Well Done Angie :D

Buitenzorg
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by lokamaya
I just heard that Angie got into MD since Eleni Daniilidou and Anne Kremer withdrew from this tourney...I won't be sure until I see the final MD list...But, if she does...sure, it is wonderful...She has 7.5 points to defend and I wish her to have good draw and she can win 2nd round as way to improve her record...So, hopefully no more 2nd round nightmare! Go and fight, ANGIE!!!:cool: :wavey: :kiss:

Lokamaya :D

But, I saw on the WTA Ranking sheet, Angie next off is 13.25 ?

Btw, this is $170.000 (Tier IIIB) isn't ?

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:39 AM
Angie, you still did not play ur best but u managed to win and that was important for you. Angie was improving yesterday in terms of her mental toughness...In each set, when she served...she faced 0-40 but she climbed back and finished it off...What a slightly better determination you have shown, Angie! I know, you won't be timid to face Australia's number one player...Great battle between Indonesia's numero uno and OZ's namba wan!!! At least, you are reaching ur target by being in 2nd round...Now, level-up ur game plan and just give it out from ur heart!!! That's Angie!:) :wavey: :cool: :bounce: :D :wavey: :kiss: :angel:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Buitenzorg
Lokamaya :D

But, I saw on the WTA Ranking sheet, Angie next off is 13.25 ?

Btw, this is $170.000 (Tier IIIB) isn't ?

Thanks, Buitenzorg!!!:wavey:

I forgot to add 6 which is quality points...UR absolutely correct, sir!!!:o :confused:

UR cheering Angie, Rn't U?:cool: :wavey:

Buitenzorg
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Thanks, Buitenzorg!!!:wavey:

I forgot to add 6 which is quality points...UR absolutely correct, sir!!!:o :confused:

UR cheering Angie, Rn't U?:cool: :wavey:

Your welcome :D

Angie has gain 16 pts so far by reaching 2nd Round of Tier IIIB this week, so far she ONLY add 2.75 pts into her Ranking points :D...and hope she can add more extra points to Reach TOP 60

I support Angie, but it's hard for me to cheer on her 2nd Round match againts Nicole Pratt (Australia) as I'm an Aussie...oh well ! The good form player will win :D

Tennisku
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:01 AM
It will be very interisting match for Angie and Pratt.
G.... this is time to beat higher ranked player to get extra point. Keep up your performance!

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:24 AM
Buitenzorg, I fully understand where UR...UR bloody Aussie, Rn't U? lol...:p ;)

As for me, I am funky Indonesian! lol...;) :p Wow, Pratt is from Mackay...What a country! Is it better than Mount Isa - the kingdom of Rafter...:D

Poor Molik, is she still injured?:sad: She is losing quite amount of points since she reached SF here in Doha last year!!! I believe, she can catch up soon...:)

Anyway, Angie needs to return to her highest rank # 59...But her target for 2003, she wants to be in top 50! Good luck always, Angie!!!:cool: :bounce: :cool: :wavey:

Buitenzorg
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:29 AM
Buitenzorg, I fully understand where UR...UR bloody Aussie, Rn't U? lol...:p ;)

As for me, I am funky Indonesian! lol...;) :p Wow, Pratt is from Mackay...What a country! Is it better than Mount Isa - the kingdom of Rafter...:D

Poor Molik, is she still injured?:sad: She is losing quite amount of points since she reached SF here in Doha last year!!! I believe, she can catch up soon...:)

Anyway, Angie needs to return to her highest rank # 59...But her target for 2003, she wants to be in top 50! Good luck always, Angie!!!:cool: :bounce: :cool: :wavey:

Lokamaya, which part of Indonesia are you lived?

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:33 AM
Hahaha...Jakarta, off clock!!!;) How about U? Where in OZ?:p

adlysha babalu
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:04 PM
lokamaya: are u leaving in jakarta right now or some other place?
hehee..just curious :p

go go angie!!!!!

ivanwibisono
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Lokamaya lives near Jakarta, in the suburbs, I have his address and phone number. Want it? He is very cute you know? LOLOLOL...

Gosh this Qatar official website blows. No score on court 1. I wanna know Angie's double match scores.

Buitenzorg
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Lokamaya...I lived in SYDNEY :D

ivanwibisono
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Buitenzorg, Sydney is my favorite place! I used to live there, in St. Mark st near Randwick. Do you know Cogee beach? Right there.

HotSpot
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:46 AM
I wish I could see Angie against Safina in Quarter Final !!!
what a match.............

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by adlysha babalu
lokamaya: are u leaving in jakarta right now or some other place?
hehee..just curious :p

go go angie!!!!!

Adlysha...Ivan is correct, I live in the suburb, outta Jkt...How about u?:wavey:

Ivan!!! UR the one in NY, right?:)

Buitenzorg, Sydney dude, ah! Near Manly or Bondi?:cool: Hey, BTW ur a man or a woman?;) Buitenzord sounds like a man...:p

Anyhow, Angie...!!! Do not lose ur momentum, just keep the ball in play and make more winners!!! Good luck!!!:cool: :wavey: :bounce: :kiss:

bis2806
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:03 AM
go Angie!!

Buitenzorg
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:41 AM
Adlysha...Ivan is correct, I live in the suburb, outta Jkt...How about u?:wavey:

Ivan!!! UR the one in NY, right?:)

Buitenzorg, Sydney dude, ah! Near Manly or Bondi?:cool: Hey, BTW ur a man or a woman?;) Buitenzord sounds like a man...:p

Anyhow, Angie...!!! Do not lose ur momentum, just keep the ball in play and make more winners!!! Good luck!!!:cool: :wavey: :bounce: :kiss:

Loka n Ivan :D

Of course I know COOGEE, BONDI and RANDWICK, i just got back from Randwick a while ago! My place isn't far away from 3 of those suburbs :D ... actually I'm a man :p

HotSpot
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:41 AM
oppss!! I mean I wish I could see Angie against Dinara in semifinal...!!

adlysha babalu
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:30 AM
ivanwibisino: oh thank you so much for your IINNFFOO!! :p funny
ass :p
are u an indonesian too?

Lokomaya: i am from malaysia living in Kuala Lumpur

hope angie wins!!

adlysha babalu
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Maria Vento-Kabchi / Angelique Widjaja (VEN/INA) d. Emmanuelle Gagliardi / Magdalena Maleeva (SUI/BUL) 76(3) 61

Wowowwowow congrats angiee..and not forgetting m.kabchi
play hard guys..

royirman
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:40 AM
i'll stay in the office to watch the live score...thou it means i'll go home very very late...pls make me go home happy Angie:bounce:

kj-
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:46 AM
hey guys..... check my site about Angie! ;) and don't forget to sign a guesbook! ;)

it's http://city.boleh.com/~tiktok2002

it's updated until Angie vs. Talaja

I still haven't got time to update it again....

adlysha babalu
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:20 PM
koj-e: just signed ur guessbook..keep it up..:)