PDA

View Full Version : Dear Eggy, the hearts of Russian Roulette are with you!

auntie janie
Feb 7th, 2003, 12:50 AM
For those who may not have seen the news, our BoiledEgg will be away for a few days, or longer, or forever. His brother was killed in a car crash yesterday. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I would like to offer the heartfelt condolences of the entire Russian Roulette family right here and now, to Eggy and his family. If we could be with you, we would, Eggy. May God help you.

~SunFlower~
Feb 7th, 2003, 01:08 AM
Many warm hugs to you, Eggy if we could be there for you! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

LeonHart
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:09 AM
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: Best of luck Eggy!! and ur family!:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

tall paul
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:12 AM
all the prayers i can send from here in central iowa. what a shock to hear. i will have good thoughts for our friend and his family.

Jordan.
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:17 AM
I'm so sorry, Eggy :sad: Hope everything goes better

Hurley
Feb 7th, 2003, 04:17 AM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

TS
Feb 7th, 2003, 07:02 AM
Just really sad :sad:

Im thinking of you Serg, as we all are. Take care of yourself and your family. Be there for eachother as I'm sure you will.

I know we will chat again someday (what fun MSN chats they were, I learnt everything about your Russian ladies from you), but for now I just want to say we'll all miss your presence, and our thoughts go out to you in your time of grief.

:sad:

AKTW
Feb 7th, 2003, 08:05 AM
:sad: So sorry to hear that.
Good luck to the whole Eggy's family

snoop
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:03 AM
Sincere condolences to Eggy and his family
:sad: :sad: :sad:

Varissle
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:22 AM
Best of luck eggy :sad: :sad: :sad:

vaiva
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:59 AM
I'm so sorry about your loss, TBE :sad: :sad: :sad:

No words can soothe the pain of losing your brother, but my prayers are with you and your family.

My sincerest condolences. :sad:

fresh2flash
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:06 PM

ys
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:10 PM
:sad: :sad:

King Aaron
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:50 PM
:sad: :sad: My sincerest condolences Eggy.

Nina_rus
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:08 PM

bubble
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:35 PM

igost
Feb 8th, 2003, 02:27 AM

Cassius
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:57 PM
:sad::sad:

FroggyLight
Feb 8th, 2003, 02:19 PM
:sad: :sad:

the cat
Feb 8th, 2003, 03:28 PM
All my best to you and your family, Sergei! The tragic loss of your little brother proves that we can't escape the real world know matter where we go. The tennis boards tend to be a great escape from the real world for alot of us. And I was looking forward to checking into WTA World and Russian Roulette this weekend after a tough week at work. Then this. I feel for you. This is so sad! :sad:

I only hope you honor your little brother by carrying his spirit in your heart for the rest of your life! :angel:

Scott

auntie janie
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:51 PM
Eggy News: Eggy came back and saw the incredible outpouring of sympathy for him from posters on General Messages and he posted a reply. :hearts:

I hope we can keep up a high standard with our posting on Russian Roulette until he feels he is able to return to us.

Take care, Eggy! :kiss:

vaiva
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the news janie :kiss:

Did he say anything? (I barely check the GM forum and used to go there only to see Sergei's projected WTA rankings).

And be strong, TBE :kiss:

~SunFlower~
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:39 AM
Eggy, you can see me with my open arms any time you want or need me. :kiss: :kiss:

ys
Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:47 AM
Any Eggy news? Anyone?

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:39 PM
thanx everyone, especially all in RR :)

Doing a little better now but it wont ever be the same. Time does ease the pain a little but i won't ever forget him.

any comp probs my bro used to fix, i'm not too good at that stuff :(
Now i have to hope the PC doesn't go on me.

the cat
Mar 3rd, 2003, 08:38 PM
Hi Eggy! :wavey: We miss you! But family comes first. You have to do what's right for you. Take good care!

auntie janie
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:34 AM
It is SO great to see your name next to a post here again, Eggy! :hearts: We miss you so much. I am so glad you are gradually feeling a little bit better, adjusting to your new, unasked-for world at home.

As the cat said, family comes first, of course. So, we will happily take whatever amount we can get of your presence here in the weeks come! :wavey:

Let's hope the Russian players can come up with the goods this week and next week for you! Nice to see Nadya setting the tone with a great start!

Cheers, Nephew Eggy! :kiss: