PDA

View Full Version : My time at the adidas!!

Martian Stacey
Jan 9th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Hey Martina fans!

Well, i'm back after two days of live tennis action. To Jomar, well my good luck continues, Martina won the doubles today as i watched her, and i saw her on the big screen for her singles match as i couldn't get to centre court. And she did win 6-1 6-1 just like we hoped!

I also saw Martina 3 times on the practice courts, and even got her autograph. It was so wierd seeing her right up close and speaking to her, i was so overwhelmed after it too. Anywayz i better go, get some sleep!! Talk to ya's all later!!

gorecki
Jan 9th, 2002, 03:18 PM
:eek: !!! You were up close and personal with MH!!!

Lucky you! ;)

Hope your good luck charm rubs off on Marti!

jomar
Jan 9th, 2002, 03:21 PM
I'm so happy for you martina_fan although I'm a bit jealous.;)

hey, you need to live for one week at the Sydney Tennis Courts, you can't afford to rest now.*LOL***

You're such a lucky charm!!!!:kiss: :angel: :bounce:

Martian Stacey
Jan 9th, 2002, 03:25 PM
Don't worry Jomar, i'm still awake, but i won't be going back to the adidas till next year. I'll watch it on tv if that helps at all...

10:22pm Oz time, and i was up sooo early this morning i really should be sleeping!!

jomar
Jan 9th, 2002, 03:29 PM
you certainly deserve a beautiful sleep tonight.hehehe sweet dreams....It's only 2:35pm here in KSA.

go Martina_fan!!!!!:bounce: :angel: :kiss:

Martian Stacey
Jan 9th, 2002, 03:33 PM
Thanks Jomar!! Ok, i am off now, i mean it this time. Goodnight all!!

jomar
Jan 9th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Bye for now....conserve your energy 'coz you'll be busy for the whole month.:angel: :bounce: :kiss: :wavey:

Chris
Jan 9th, 2002, 04:11 PM
Thats great Martinafan!!
You should be feeling great for at least a month!