PDA

View Full Version : Get to know Kim facts - Quizlet

KaseyL
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:28 PM
I'd like to have a new weekly quizlet up with some Kim facts... think it might be sometimes :), sometimes :o ... but always revealing info re Kim!

First one: what has a naughty Kim once done to Justine Henin when they were playing juniors in Israel?

a) she made Juju’s luggage “missing”, or
b) she threw her with cloths on in the water, or
c) she put a terrible lot of salt on Juju’s food while Juju wasn’t
paying attention, and making Juju to complain to the cook, or
d) she hided Juju’s spare underwear for two full days

What do you think?

keta
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:19 PM
LOL @ Kimmy!!
I have noo idea I cant decide i thihk myabe a or c! I dont know though..........

Pinkie
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:42 PM
:D oooh, these are fun. No clue though, I am going with the salt. When will you tell us the right answer?

Cilla
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:01 PM
Great Idea Ingrid! :bounce:

I'm sticking with A ;)

Stefke
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:00 PM
I think c:p

Bigkimfan
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Hayden's_Sheila
Great Idea Ingrid! :bounce:

I'm sticking with A ;)

Me too!;)

Lleyki
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:20 PM
LoL!

I have no idea but they are all great :)

Go Kimmie :devil:

I think it's the one with the salt

Elleke
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:58 PM
lolz Kim :D! no idea what it actually is!

Hawk
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Cool idea! :D I'm gonna guess A. Did juju get her back for what she did? lol

sanstamtam
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:38 PM
I think it's B
Is it correct?:confused:

ikke
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:18 PM
I have no idea...., but I took c;)

pruts
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:03 PM
i think C

Elke
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:22 PM
B:cool: :angel:

Come-on-kim
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:45 PM
B!

caseyl45
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:16 PM
I'm not going to say which one I voted for, but I remember reading the article about it and thinking about how hilarious it was. It just wasn't anything that I could have pictured her doing at the time. Since then, though, seeing her sense of humor, it doesn't surprise me at all.
For the record, when Justine and Kim played each other at that tournament, Justine won 6-1, 7-6, won the title, and then won the doubles title with Kim, so it was a good tournament for them.

Lleykimmy1
Feb 6th, 2003, 08:01 PM
I took "B"

Aussie_Kim
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:46 PM
I think B 2!:confused:

~|Naomi|~
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:24 AM
It is definately B:)

Lynx
Feb 7th, 2003, 05:25 AM
I felt pretty confident about B too - but caseyl45's post made me wonder...

"... how hilarious it was. It just wasn't anything that I could have pictured her doing at the time."

Hilarious. At the time... hm.

I can picture her pushing Juju in a pool with her clothes on (have done it myself onto others, have been pushed also :p ).
I can picture her putting a lot of salt on Juju's food. A classic.
I can picture her making Justine's luggage disappear (but I would think some "grown-up" would have stepped in.)

... What I have trouble picturing her doing AT THAT TIME is hiding Juju's underwear.
Hilarious? Certainly: imagine Juju searching frantically for her underwear; beginning to ask herself if she packed it or not; maybe not even daring to mention her problem to somebody...
Devious, ain't it? :devil: :D

So I voted D. Underwear. :bounce:

And if it is B, caseyl45 will have to answer to me. :mad: :D

caseyl45
Feb 7th, 2003, 07:30 AM
For the record, the incident we're talking about happened in November of 1998. Kim would have been fifteen at the time, and the article I read said this incident happened after they won their doubles title.
Sorry to torture you with my post, Lynx.
You've pushed fully dressed people into pools? That's terrible! I hope they weren't outdoor pools in the winter. Anyway, you sound like quite the prankster. I guess I'm not like that. Maybe that's why I had such a hard time picturing Kim doing this.
I'd rather not say what exactly it was, though. Let some people who don't know what it is guess at it.

gokimmie
Feb 7th, 2003, 08:25 AM
go kimmie:devil: :devil: :devil:

i'm lmao picturing alle these options:angel:

pruts
Feb 7th, 2003, 06:09 PM
say it! pretty please:)

Feb 8th, 2003, 02:00 AM
The frustration is killing me. Please reveal the answer!

Emza
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:40 AM
No idea! Not brave enough to tell you what I voted for.

Is pushing someone into a pool with their clothes on so terrible in Belgium? It's considered quite funny in Aus... Happens to me and I do it lots, here in Aus... I don't know much about the climate in Belgium? Where are you from Lynx? I'm assuming Belgium?

All of them are quite funny, just tell me, are there any more questions coming?

Lynx
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by caseyl45
... You've pushed fully dressed people into pools? That's terrible! I hope they weren't outdoor pools in the winter. Anyway, you sound like quite the prangster... :eek: No I'm not! :eek:

It was summer, and it was HOT, and everybody was throwing water around and we were all having fun - like I suppose it was hot in Israel and Kim and Justine were having fun...
I didn't say "fully dressed" - shorts and a T-shirt aren't fully dressed! :p :)

Lynx
Feb 9th, 2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Emza
... Is pushing someone into a pool with their clothes on so terrible in Belgium? It's considered quite funny in Aus... Happens to me and I do it lots, here in Aus... I don't know much about the climate in Belgium? Where are you from Lynx? I'm assuming Belgium?... See, caseyl45 - that's the spirit we were all in, that summer. An "Aussie" spirit. :cool: :)

Yes Emza, I'm from Belgium (I don't think caseyl45 is, though). The climate here is nothing like in Australia, I'm sad to say - but now and again we have a summer with temperatures around 30° Celsius (86° F), which we find extremely hot :o ...

Emza
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:35 AM
Re lynx!
Ah, the "Aussie" spirit, the spirit of pushing people into pools with their clothes on! A new one on me! Sounds like a good part of it though.

So have you been to Australia? Or just hear about it via what you hear about Kim and on here etc?

30 degrees C?;) ;) ;) ;) :fiery: :fiery: I bet you were burning up!

BTW I would absolutely lurrrrve to go to Belgium, to most of Europe actually, I think you've heard about my journalist thing...

thalle
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by caseyl45
I'm not going to say which one I voted for, but I remember reading the article about it and thinking about how hilarious it was. It just wasn't anything that I could have pictured her doing at the time. Since then, though, seeing her sense of humor, it doesn't surprise me at all.
For the record, when Justine and Kim played each other at that tournament, Justine won 6-1, 7-6, won the title, and then won the doubles title with Kim, so it was a good tournament for them.

Where have you read that? Do you have it somewhere?
Can't you post it inhere?

:wavey:

Hawk
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Do we get the answer soon?..please :kiss:

btw i'm now completely confused..a lot of people seem positive the answer is B..but I'm almost sure I remember reading about answer A happening.. :confused:

KaseyL
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by untitled2284
The frustration is killing me. Please reveal the answer!

I will, just a little bit of patience... I keep the quiz up for one week. I'll put a new question up straight after.

Mazza
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Its B!!!! I swear its B!!!!!!

Lynx
Feb 11th, 2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Emza
... So have you been to Australia? Or just hear about it via what you hear about Kim and on here etc?

30 degrees C?;) ;) ;) ;) :fiery: :fiery: I bet you were burning up!

BTW I would absolutely lurrrrve to go to Belgium, to most of Europe actually, I think you've heard about my journalist thing... We were going to go last year, but something came up. :( But my cousin went, with friends, and they kept us informed through the net... so we lived it secondhand, kinda. :s
The closest I ever came to Australia was Bali, a few years ago.

When it's hot in Belgium one doesn't burn up - one simply melts away :p ... because of the humidity, which is usually quite high too. But it's seldom really hot - some summers we barely get to see the sun. :sad: :mad:

I hope you make it to Europe one day. :)

And it's D or A, says I !!

KaseyL
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:57 AM
OK, time ran out

Well, Kim has done more daring things (more will come up in other questions I'll put up in this series), but this particular 'incident' in Israel was the water-option.

Don't recall if Juju appreciated Kim's move...

Congrats for the 22 out of 53 who got it right!

-----

I don't have the article at hand, and surely no time to translate, but if someone has/can: please welcome! It's a funny thing!

caseyl45
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:12 PM
This is from an article written about Kim and Justine that appeared in the American version of Tennis Magazine in February or March 2002:

"Clijsters, meanwhile, worked with the northern, Flemish section of the Federation, attending its national training facility in Wilrijk. Henin and Clijsters really didn't get to know each other until they started traveling to international junior tournaments together, and even then their communication was limited to hand signals. But Kim picked up some French, both girls learned English, and they became fast friends. When they paired up to win a junior doubles title in Israel, Clijsters tossed her fully dressed but by no means recalcitrant teammate into the Mediterranean."

I'm sure it's not the only mention of this incident that's out there, so if anyone has anything else, please feel free to add it.

Hawk
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:15 PM
hehehehe Go Kimmy :devil: ;)

Cilla
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:38 PM
Clijsters tossed her fully dressed but by no means recalcitrant teammate into the Mediterranean.

LMFAO :p

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:38 PM
I knew the answer to this without looking!!!! But Kim probably did all of those things, we'll just never know!!!!!! LOL!