PDA

View Full Version : Poor Rachel!

Sam L
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:39 AM
This is the loneliest player forum :sad:

Come on all you Rachel fans! :wavey:

*JR*
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Sam, TS I think had said in the Evie forum that the Ozzie gurlz might be better served in one forum for now (though Punch may be ready to break out of the pack). I guess the beautiful blonde Rachel Mac was too private a person to have gone the route that another blonde did to cash in regardless of winning tournaments. I would buy a calendar featuring her "ova" that other player's any day of the year, though. Rachel has class, not just part of that word. ;)

TS
Feb 8th, 2003, 03:01 AM
rd, there you go on your Anna tangent again ;) :p

Yes, I'd love to see a new, improved all Aussie girls forum (incorporating Evie's and Rachel's to include everyone). It's a shame this one doesn't get any visitors. Rachel does have quite a few fans on here, but most aren't the type to religiously check her forum out....

Anyway, you're right rd, Rachel has class, and is beautiful and even more so up close :hearts:

Mateo Mathieu
Feb 9th, 2003, 01:48 AM
I agree with you about all Aussie players in one forum like the Asian Assault and the Russian Roulette! So, I should ask wta_amanda to rename this forum for all Aussie players?

Mateo Mathieu
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:40 AM
I think better delete this forum because I'm no longer running the website for some reason... so, make a new forum, what do you think?

*JR*
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:10 AM
Essentially, your last 2 posts fit together: since there seems 2B consensus about a "national" forum AND the Evie one is active (though Punch is much more likely to make some noise), why not get those guys to have Amanda rename their's ("Follow the Yellow Brick Road"? :p) and Rachel news could be posted there right? In fact, a "permanent" Rachel thread there, like some in the German, Dutch, and other national forums.

TS
Feb 12th, 2003, 02:41 PM
rd, thats a great idea...since Matthew is no longer updating this site, Rachel can 'move out' of here and take up residence in Evie's forum along with some new Aussie players :p The Evie forum will just be renamed to incorporate all the Aussies, and her site will still be maintained by SM :) Ive spoken to SM about it, and he is fine with it....Ive also let Amanda know via PM, so we'll wait and see what she has to say....

So if she says yes, then I guess we'll just have to start thinking of a new forum name for the Aussie girls :cool:

*JR*
Feb 12th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by TS

So if she says yes, then I guess we'll just have to start thinking of a new forum name for the Aussie girls :cool: Just don't call it "Down Under" :o :eek: :devil:

SM
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:05 PM
great idea!

i will try to support rachel seeing shes an aussie and seeing i will check the evie forums, or 'aussie assault' or wahetevr it will be named in the near future! :wavey:

GO RACHEL! She just needs to string a few good tournaments together and she'll be right....she still looks the part physically

*JR*
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:58 PM
I like "Aussie Assault", AND there's an ironic ring of tennis accuracy to the name in this sense: obviously Punch (assuming a full recovery) will be your best player for awhile, and the serve & volley game IS like an assault! :cool:

Mateo Mathieu
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:09 AM
:eek:

We will have an Aussie players forum?! :bounce:

Anyway, Rachel will playing again at $25K Bendigo Challenger next week! :) I hope she will do well there like she did last November/December where she was leading in the Race of $25K Australian events! :D

Sam L
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Rachel's back! YAY :D

louloubelle
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:57 AM
Hopefully I will get down to Bendigo sometime, maybe Friday or Sunday to have a look. Looking at the committments, and her impressive record during Oz challengers, I think even if I go down just on the Sunday she'll probably be playing ;)

Task
Mar 4th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Rachel's cool :) :)

stephano hair
May 21st, 2003, 02:05 PM
Vamos Mcquillan, Vamos! U Nearly Beat Hingis At Da French Open A Few Years Ago And U Prove U Still Have The Talent!

Vamos Rachel, Vamos! :d

aussiefan83
May 31st, 2003, 02:20 AM
:) Rachel!!!!!!! :D