PDA

View Full Version : Kim's 2003 schedule

Pinkie
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:01 PM
Post-AO Open: What's next?

Moving on, I say :)

I was just wondering what is next for Kim. I guess she is playing Antwerp next, but that is not until Feb 10. So what is she going to do until then? Stay with Lleyton for a while and then go to Belgium?

Anybody know?

~|Naomi|~
Jan 24th, 2003, 02:35 AM
Kim said in an interview before her semi that she was going home and going to have a few days off catching up with family and that she was looking forward to seeing her dogs again;)

So I think she will probably go back to Belgium now if not probably go to Adelaide with Lleyton until he heads to Sydney for Davis Cup. After Davis Cup Lleyton isn't playing till Indian Wells so I expect him to travel to Antwerp and Scottsdale with Kim;)

Pinkie
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:54 PM
In a Belgian newspaper, Kim said she'd stay with Lleyton for a couple of days, maybe going back to Adelaide with him, and then going to Belgium on Wednesday or Thursday. That should give her a little over a week to hang out with friends and family and prepare for the Antwerp tournament.

lleytnkim
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Lleyton was supposed to go to Adelaide for a few days. He'll go to Sydney on tuesday or wednesday to start practicing for DC. I think Kim will go with him to Sydney and prolly catch a flight to Belgium from there.
I think Lleyton'll go to Belgium only after DC.

~|Naomi|~
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:18 AM
Lleyton just won the young Australian of the year award and Kimw was there at the ceremony she had on the same top she wore in LA I think. She looked really nice, she had her hair out and it was straight. Lleyton was lookin particularly nice in his suit. But he didn't mention her in his speech:mad:

Kim looked happy when Lleyton won. But didn't look particularly interested in the rest of the ceremony actually she looked kinda bored:o She was sitting on the end of the front row next to Lleyton so you got to see her a couple of times.

Lleykimmy1
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by kim&lleytonrule
Lleyton just won the young Australian of the year award and Kimw was there at the ceremony she had on the same top she wore in LA I think. She looked really nice, she had her hair out and it was straight. Lleyton was lookin particularly nice in his suit. But he didn't mention her in his speech:mad:

Kim looked happy when Lleyton won. But didn't look particularly interested in the rest of the ceremony actually she looked kinda bored:o She was sitting on the end of the front row next to Lleyton so you got to see her a couple of times.

Are there any pictures of that ?

~|Naomi|~
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:49 AM
I am trying to find some but I can't yet. But I am sure there will be some in the newspapers here tomorrw. So I can scan those when I get them tomorrow, If there aren't any photos online:)

spiritfullfrog
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by kim&lleytonrule

oh damn i was gona watch that but we went out :(. anyway congrats lleyton! :)
oh yeah btw was the ceremony in canberra?

~|Naomi|~
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:55 AM
No the ceremony was in Melbourne

jenglisbe
Jan 26th, 2003, 01:52 AM
Go Kim in Antwerp!! Win your 2nd title of the young year!

What is Kim's career record in Belgium?

Emza
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:56 AM
I saw the coverage
Kim looks nice with straight hair
Saw her a lot of times, too
was she wearing the same dress she wore for the LA Charity fashion show?

Just felt like seeing what the list option looked like!

When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Zoecrick
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:46 PM
Does anyone know if Kim is in Belgium yet and if Lleyton will spend his Birthday with Kim in Belgium?? Thank you!:lick:

angele87
Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:54 PM
I would assume that Lleyton will be with Kim by the time his birthday comes around but I'm not 100% sure :confused:

Lleyton has Davis Cup this week and then nothing after that until Indian Wells, which Kim will also play so I assume that he's going to Belgium after Davis Cup :D

lleytnkim
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:46 PM
I think Lleyton will go to Belgium after DC :) He and Kim will go to Scottsdale where she's playing (and will be in Scottsdale for his birthday which is on Feb 24 :angel: ) and then to Indian wells and miami for the masters series. From there Lleyton will go back to Belgium with Kim just like he did last year.

And I'm assuming he'll go to Belgium based on what his mum said to Kets at hopman cup and of course the fact that he spends his free time with Kim as much as he can.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what Kets posted in her hopman cup report. (straight from Lleyton's mum and dad)

Glynn and Cherilyn were soo excited when they won. During the Tie they had said that Kim's house would be finish after the Australian Open and that Lleyton and kim would most likely go to Belgium after the Aus open to move into it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheeky
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:41 PM
hey everyone,i'm not new,i am mostly a fan of venus and serena but when they are not playing kim is definetely my 3rd favorite,i met her last year during an autograph session at the canadian open,i did not say much because i was so amazed and shocked,i was wondering if anyone had her schedule for the rest of the year,to see if she was playing in the jp morgan chase tourny. I was thinking that if lleyton were to play in montreal this year maybe kim would come down to support him since the canadian open (which is being held in toronto) is only the next week.what do you guys think?
i would love to see her again,i'm going this year to the tennis masters series in montreal,hopefully lleyton will play and kim will be there to watch.anyone know her schedule?

KaseyL
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:22 PM
[mod message:

thread moved to Kim's schedule]

Hawk
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Actually I would love to know her schedule too. I went last year to Montreal, but the days I went she wasn't playing :sad: (didn't even get to see her practising :()So this year I might go to Toronto to see her play, but I don't know if she's planning on going. If she is then I'll almost definatly go :)

~|Naomi|~
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:55 PM
I don't think Kim has released her schedule for that time of the year yet

All she has said she will play is
Antwerp
Scottsdale
Indian Wells
miami
Fed Cup

And I am hoping she will play eiter Amelia Island or Charelston before the Fed CUp, but that is unlikely as she hasn't ever played them before.

And she hasn't said what clay events she will play yet but my guess would be:
Warsaw (instead of now gone Hamburg)
Berlin
Rome
French Open

kit
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:16 PM
I hope she will play in Berlin.I'm going to Berlin and to Hamburg and watching Lleyton,when he is playing there.Hopeful!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Pinkie
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:57 PM
Not sure where to post this, since it involves upcoming plans:

This is a quote from one of the Belgian newspapers today:
"Over de aanwezigheid van vriend Kim Lleyton. "Neen, geen Valentijns-verrassing. Ik wist dat hij kwam. We vertrekken over enkele weken samen naar Scottsdale. Gaan we eerst samen wat golfspelen. Hij heeft intussen handicap 6. Ik ben er nu ook mee begonnen. Hij heeft me nieuwe clubs gekocht. Waarschijnlijk werkte het op zijn zenuwen dat ik met de zijne steeds in het gras klopte..."

Translation
"About Kim's boyfriend Lleyton's presence [at the Antwerp tournament]: 'No, it is not a Valentine's Day surprise. I knew he was coming. We're leaving for Scottsdale together in a couple of weeks. We'll get to play some golf together there. He has a 6 handicap. I've started playing too. He bought me a set of clubs, probably because he got frustrated by me continuously swinging into the grass with his."
:D :p

kit
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:47 PM
Thank you Pinkie!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

~|Naomi|~
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:22 PM
He bought me a set of clubs, probably because he got frustrated by me continuously swinging into the grass with his

Heehee Cute, she plays Golf just like I do:p

possie
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Kim's response about Lleyton getting fed up with her hitting with his golf clubs is so cute! I wonder what sort of stuff Kim has bought for Lleyton ??? I mean we hear so much about what she gets from him but we don't really hear what he gets from her. Anyone know???

angele87
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:35 AM
That quote is really cute :angel:

I dunno what Kim buys for Lleyton :confused: I'd bet the chain he wears is from Kim :D Maybe she buys him sports related stuff, or clothes maybe... I really have no idea lol... shopping for guys is so hard that I can't even start thinking about what other girls buy for guys lol

possie
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:47 AM
I do agree....shopping for guys is really hard. Guys have it so easy when it comes to getting stuff for girls!!!

Feb 13th, 2003, 04:01 AM
Crows merchandise? LMAO

Aussie_Kim
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:21 AM
I'm confused I thought the golf clubs were a present from the Hewitt family (his parents). :confused:

:worship: :worship: :worship::worship: :worship:
Go Kim!

keta
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by untitled2284
Crows merchandise? LMAO

LOL!!!!!!!! He probably already has the whole range of crows merchandise in eveyr colour allready! :p:rolleyes: :o :D

Pinkie
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:14 PM
So what is next for Kim after Antwerp? She's playing Scottsdale, so I'm assuming she's coming to the States (:bounce: ) sometime next week? Ingrid, you mentioned something about Lleyton and Kim going to Paris first?

KaseyL
Feb 16th, 2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Pinkie
So what is next for Kim after Antwerp? She's playing Scottsdale, so I'm assuming she's coming to the States (:bounce: ) sometime next week? Ingrid, you mentioned something about Lleyton and Kim going to Paris first?

They should leave Belgium on Feb 23, according to what was reported in the Belgian media the past week.

As re Paris, I don't know if it's really true, it was just said today on Flemish TV (by the commentator, he said it was inside info). He said this when the camera was focused on Kim and Ai who were chatting right before the ceremony. It sounded like Ai was invited too LOL.

possie
Feb 18th, 2003, 09:20 PM
So, is Kim (and Lleyton) going to Paris :confused:

Bigkimfan
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL
They should leave Belgium on Feb 23, according to what was reported in the Belgian media the past week.

As re Paris, I don't know if it's really true, it was just said today on Flemish TV (by the commentator, he said it was inside info). He said this when the camera was focused on Kim and Ai who were chatting right before the ceremony. It sounded like Ai was invited too LOL.

They leave Belgium on Feb 22;) !

possie
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:39 PM
Ooh....it's almost Lleyton's birthday....wonder what they'll be up to?

M&M
Feb 23rd, 2003, 01:27 PM
i really hope kim will play in warsaw! :D that would be great!

~|Naomi|~
Feb 23rd, 2003, 11:43 PM
I think Kim will play Warsaw as Hamburg no longer exists and so she will have to use Warsaw to defend her all her points that she has from winning Hamburg last year

~|Naomi|~
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:14 AM
Someone in GM is saying Kim is not going to play in Warsaw, I don't if that is true because I don't know where they could of go that information from as the link to the tournament website doesn't work and I can't find any commitment list for the event or for the Bol event which is the same week.

I find it hard to believe Kim won't play that week as she has titlest points to defend.

Does anyone know anything:confused:

M&M
Feb 24th, 2003, 11:12 AM
www.jandscup.pl is the link to the tournament'S site.

i still hope kim will play here. one of the top 3 players should play, that's the rule. that' s what the web site says.

so serena, venus or kim will be there for sure... :D

Pinkie
Mar 29th, 2003, 12:05 AM
bump :)

So we all know Kim is going to take a couple of weeks off. Anybody have any specifics on what she is going to do? I guess she must be back in Belgium by now. Is Lleyton going with her? And then what? Travel with Lleyton? He must have tournaments coming up soon.

Also, does anybody know which tournaments she is playing next?

~|Naomi|~
Mar 29th, 2003, 12:21 AM
bump :)

So we all know Kim is going to take a couple of weeks off. Anybody have any specifics on what she is going to do? I guess she must be back in Belgium by now. Is Lleyton going with her? And then what? Travel with Lleyton? He must have tournaments coming up soon.

Also, does anybody know which tournaments she is playing next?
Kim isn't playing again till Berlin which starts May 5, and there is Fed CUp before that ofcourse but I can't remeber the date of that. Kim and Lleytin have probably gone to Belgium for a couple of days and then they might both travel to Sweden for Davis CUp next weekend together but if Kim is sick she might not go and stay at home instead. But I think they are probably both in/or heading to Belgium now.

So Kim won't play till Fed Cup and she said in her interview yesterday she was just going to rest now and probably won't start hitting again till the week before fed cup.

baico
Mar 29th, 2003, 04:58 PM
Is that Berlin?

[mod message: post moved to corresponding existing thread]

jenglisbe
Mar 29th, 2003, 06:01 PM
She has Fed Cup coming up, as well as Berlin. I think Fed Cup is first, and Berlin would be her next tournament. She has no points to defend until Berlin, and she deserves a rest :)

Come back fresh and ready to take on the Williams sisters, Kim!

Come-on-kim
Mar 29th, 2003, 09:45 PM
She plays fed cup, but she won't defend the points she gain in Hambourg! Too bad!! But she have to rest for Berlin, Rome,...

jeanpierre
Apr 6th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Kim plays in Roma no?

~|Naomi|~
Apr 6th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Kim plays in Roma no?

Yep Kim plays in Rome :)

Pinkie
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Does anybody know whether Kim is playing New Haven this year? I just realized that's only 1 1/2 hour from where I live.

~|Naomi|~
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:14 AM
Does anybody know whether Kim is playing New Haven this year? I just realized that's only 1 1/2 hour from where I live.

Don't know, she didn't play last year but made the semis in 2001

Siromist
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:01 PM
when KIM plays again??? and please tell me if EUROSPORT is covering the match live or delayed

[mod message:

thread moved to "Kim's schedule", where this one belongs for filing reasons.

Ingrid]

jenglisbe
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:55 PM
Last I heard, she said her next match would be in Fed Cup. Is that this week? Regardless, she will be in Berlin next week to defend her title :)

Bigkimfan
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:29 PM
This weekend she plays fed cup...It's not on eurosport! ;)

Bigkimfan
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:31 PM
Last I heard, she said her next match would be in Fed Cup. Is that this week? Regardless, she will be in Berlin next week to defend her title :)

she will be in Berlin in two weeks and she DOESN'T have a title to defend ;)

jenglisbe
Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:22 AM
What tournament did she win last year by beating Venus in the final? Was that Hamburg, then?

Lleykimmy1
Apr 23rd, 2003, 05:00 AM
What tournament did she win last year by beating Venus in the final? Was that Hamburg, then?

Yes it was. But I think they don't do this tournament anymore.

jenglisbe
Apr 23rd, 2003, 01:49 PM
That's a lot of points lost that Kim doesn't even get to try and defend :( Hopefully she will make up for it at the French :)

Siromist
Apr 23rd, 2003, 09:29 PM
Kim and Lleyton forever !!!

WHO THE F*** IS THAT LlEYTON????????? I GOT SICK OF SEEING HIS NAME ALL THE TIME!!!! aaaaooufff!!!

KaseyL
Apr 24th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Kim and Lleyton forever !!!

WHO THE F*** IS THAT LlEYTON????????? I GOT SICK OF SEEING HIS NAME ALL THE TIME!!!! aaaaooufff!!!

[mod message]
If you're joking, please use some smilies then to make sure nobody doesn't get you wrong.

If you're serious, please remind the rules in this forum.

Thank you.

Your mod,

Ingrid

~|Naomi|~
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:57 AM
You can see Kim's full schedule on her site :)

It's
Fed CUp
Berlin
Rome
French Open
Rosmalen
Wimbledon
(FED CUP)
Stanford
San Diego
Los Angeles
Toronto
US Open
Leipzig
Filderstadt
Zurich
Luxembourg
LA

So she isn't going to Shanghai, the tournament that has replaced Tokyo in Spetember so Kim will again let 210 points just fall off her ranking :sad: But I guess I can't blame her for not wanteing to go to Shanghai at the moment with SARS at epidemic proportions. Hopefully she gain lots of points on the AMerican hardcourts to compensate :)

Come-on-kim
Apr 25th, 2003, 06:51 AM
I hope she'll play Fed Cup final round if we go through the 1st rnd and the QF

Aussie_Kim
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Does any1 know when the fed cup draw is being announced :confused:

:bounce: Go Kim ! :bounce:

Good luck 2 Aussie team 2 of course!

jenglisbe
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:02 PM
After the doubles Kim will have, what, 1-2 weeks off before Fed Cup? And then she will have Stanford the next week, right? How many weeks off will she have during the hardcourt season? I assume she will take off the week before the Open. Any other weeks?

[mod message:
thread moved to existing Schedule thread for filing reasons]

angele87
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:17 PM
According to her schedule on her website, Kim will play Fed Cup then right after that Stanford which starts on the 21st... The very next week she'll play the Acura Classic (the 28th), then JP Morgan Chase (4th), Roger's Cup ( 11th) then a week off and the US Open... she'll be skipping the Pilot Pen. So she'll play 4 straight weeks then a one week break then the US Open!

Gabra
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:50 PM
no no no no no! She need take more more rest!

Kimmy1023
Jul 4th, 2003, 11:00 PM
The schedule is too busy for her.

jenglisbe
Jul 5th, 2003, 05:10 AM
Maybe she will skip an event if she does really well in the others...like Justine did after winning Berlin.

Aussie_Kim
Jul 5th, 2003, 08:59 AM
I'm glad shes having the week b4 US open off or she would be very :zzz:

Elleke
Jul 5th, 2003, 09:00 AM
wow :eek: she's really playing a lot!
but well.. Good Luck Kim then! :bounce:

jenglisbe
Jul 28th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Is that right? She just won Stanford :) and has San Diego next week, Los Angeles the next week (I think), and I know she has Toronto the week after that. If that's right, I hope she considers dropping L.A. because she looked tired at the end of today's final (understandably) and doesn't need to run out of gas before the Open. It would be good for her to have 2 weeks of play, a week off (assuming she does well in San Diego), play Toronto, and then have a week off before the Open. Justine did that before the French after winning 2 titles and getting to the SF of another...she dropped Rome and then was well-rested for the French.

ans
Jul 28th, 2003, 10:28 AM
yes that's quite a lot! And she looked tired indeed yesterday, but I think it was the heat. She even seemed to be sunburnt in the face.

Majo
Jul 28th, 2003, 10:39 AM
poor kimmie :sad:

well, at least she doesn't get to play till wednesday...

jenglisbe
Jul 28th, 2003, 12:19 PM
ans - Anyone would have been tired in the heat and with a long match, but that's my point. She still has three weeks before a long rest!

majo - I am happy for that! Now Kim gets 2 days off from singles, but she might have a doubles match

KaseyL
Aug 11th, 2003, 10:03 PM
Jason, I've put your thread in the 'schedule thread' for filing reasons.

Ingrid

KaseyL
Aug 11th, 2003, 10:12 PM
In a Flemish TV interview today Marc Dehous expressed (somehow) some concerns I have about Kim's participation at Toronto.

He said something like he wouldn't mind when Kim would fall early in this tournament as he wants her to go fresh into the US Open.

budgirlbz
Sep 7th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Hi Everyone!

I was watching the finals last night and let me tell you I was devastated when she lost and I really feel sorry for her that she wasn't able to win it. :sad: :sad: :sad:

But she's 20, she's got a lot more slams to win. But no offense to Justine and her fans, but they were saying last night about her "press release" that her status is "questionnable" :eek: that there is a possibility that she may not play... :eek: ok! that is just low-blow on their part, i don't know what they're trying to pull but that will definitely lose the opponent's game-face on!

but anyway, kim is young and she's got a great 2003, i don'care what they say about her being #1, as far i know she did great this year and she followed the rules and that's why she's #1. 2004 will be the year, i hope so!

did u guys see lleyton last night? you could tell he was sad for her.

anyway, are they still in NY? where are they going now? are they going to Australia or Belgium?

[Mod message:

thread moved for filing reasons to existing Schedule thread.]

Frau Antje
Sep 7th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Kim is playing Leipzig

Ellibeth
Sep 7th, 2003, 10:19 PM
When's Leipzig that's not for a while is it? I hope they go somewhere because they both (Kim in particular) look in great need of a rest!

Laur
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:15 PM
Yeah Lleyton was there. There are pictures of him at the finals on lleytonland.

budgirlbz
Sep 8th, 2003, 02:59 AM
Yeah Lleyton was there. There are pictures of him at the finals on lleytonland.

did they leave NY already?

Bigkimfan
Sep 8th, 2003, 05:22 AM
did they leave NY already?

yes, I think so ;)

Come-on-kim
Sep 8th, 2003, 08:05 AM
Henin was in the crowd yesterday to watch the men's final like was jen

jenglisbe
Sep 8th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Kim will probably play 3-4 more tournaments before the Championships, right? If she can win a couple of them and then repeat at the Championships, she should be able to end the year at #1 :)

Come-on-kim
Sep 8th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Kim will probably play 3-4 more tournaments before the Championships, right? If she can win a couple of them and then repeat at the Championships, she should be able to end the year at #1 :)
she'll play Zurich, Filderstadt, Philadelphia (??), luxembourg and the masters

Elke
Sep 8th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Don't think Kim will fly over to play Philadelphia...

jenglisbe
Sep 17th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Ok, so what is Kim's schedule for the rest of 2003? From what I know/assume:
this week off
Sept. 22 - Leipzig
a week off (Tokyo, which she played last year, was moved here; will she play?)
Oct. 6 - Filderstadt
Oct. 13 - Zurich
Oct. 20 - Luxembourg
a week off
Nov. 3 - WTA Championships

What will Justine's schedule be? She will play Linz the week Kim plays Luxembourg (both are defending champs of those respective tournaments). Will she play all the others Kim is playing, or no? Supposedly Justine is questionable because of her back, but I firmly believe she will play there. There is a Tier 1 in Moscow the week of Sept. 29, yet I don't think the top 4 players will be there...

nicky
Sep 17th, 2003, 06:40 PM
On her website there's no mention of Tokio, and I don't think Kim would fly from Germany to Japan and back just for 1 week - jetlag will be bad enough coming back from Australia :).

And I thought Justine had 3 tournaments on her schedule: Leipzig, Zurich and Linz, although Leipzig still depends on how her back feels, and then the Masters of course.

Hawk
Sep 17th, 2003, 06:54 PM
According to her calendar she's playing:

Leipzig
Filderstadt
Zurich
Luxembourg
Tour Champs

Not too bad, she's got a couple of weeks off..3 if you wanna count Luxembourg :o :p Considering it's a Tier III and Kim is the only top player that goes there..it's usually a calkwalk week for her.

nicky
Sep 17th, 2003, 07:02 PM
I just checked the commitments lists, and Justine is also committed to Filderstadt. So except for Luxembourg, that's the same schedule as Kim. However, I thought JHH would limit her schedule, so I guess she'll withdraw from one of them.

jenglisbe
Sep 18th, 2003, 04:07 AM
nicky - The only one Justine is questionable for at this point is Leipzig. They said she would withdraw if her infection worsens. I think that was just pr to make her Fed Cup withdrawal look better. Justine was fine at the U.S. Open, so why wouldn't she be fine after 2 weeks of rest?

nicky
Sep 18th, 2003, 07:53 AM
No, I don't think so. Apparently, this back injury of JHH is chronical. You can keep on playing with an injury like that, but you'll have to pay the price later (believe me, I know :rolleyes: ). So it sounds logical to me that she wants to limit her schedule as a precaution for next season.

~|Naomi|~
Sep 19th, 2003, 07:54 AM
The only way JHH is limiting her schedule is Fed Cup. she has had her injury for most of the year. I don't doubt her injury, but do doubt why she is using it as a reason for not playing fed cup, when she is playing those tournaments for the rest of the year.

jenglisbe
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:39 PM
nicky - then why doesn't she limit her fall schedule? Isn't she playing 3 weeks in a row at some point? That doesn't seem too precautionary ;)

It's clear to me that Justine is after the #1 ranking, and the back is an excuse to not play Fed Cup. Kim, to her credit, has been honest about why she hasn't played certain Fed Cup ties. Justine, as has become normal for her, can't be honest...