PDA

View Full Version : Tanasugarn -TAMMY- Cherring Thread

bilbo
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:00 AM
Tanasugarn -TAMMY- Cherring Thread
Good Luck
Do your best :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :bounce: :bounce: :wavey:

Benny
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:04 AM
GO TAMMY:bounce:!

Vut
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:55 AM
Good Luck to TAMMY

zeeson
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:37 AM
Hope to see you in the last four again TAMMY!!!

Nicky2002
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:11 AM
Go Tammy! Grab another trophy here.

V.Melb
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:49 PM
:kiss:

jirobkk
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:48 AM
Hope to see you in the last four again TAMMY!!!

Last year Tammy was seeded 6 and lost to Testud 2/6,0/6 in QF due to illness. Hope she will be reaching QF again because she will not be seeded this time.

Good luck Tammy, continue playing good tennis and hope you knock out seeded player.

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Vut
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:50 AM
Good Luck to TAMMY :):)

Hyde'
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Go Go TAMMY

Benny
Feb 12th, 2003, 07:19 AM
Unfortunatly Tammy lost in round 1 in Qatar 2-6 2-6 To Vento-Kabachi.

Hopefully Tammy can regroup and enjoy her rest and play well in Dubai:kiss:

GO TAMMY:bounce:

TammysBigSis
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Message from Tammy in Qatar

Hi P'Rose

I just lost my match today,She (Vento Kabachi) is playing so well. I think of all the matches that I played with her, this is the best ,I talked to my coach. He told me that my mental state and body were tired, I feel that too,

I will have a good rest and get ready for Dubai,

I talk to you soon, Love Tammy http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/tammywink.gif

Rest up, Tammy!

jirobkk
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:04 AM
for sharing Tammy's news.

Take some rest and do your best in Dubai, Tamarine.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Nicky2002
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:01 AM
Thanks for Tammy's message, Khun Rose! :worship:

You'll be fine after a big rest.

Go Tammy! :bounce: :bounce:

bilbo
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:20 AM
Good luck to you
Tammy

TammysBigSis
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:53 PM
"Hi from Dubai"

Hi P'rose,

How are you? Right now I'm at Qatar airport getting ready to go to Dubai, I feel much better now--the last couple days, we did a lot of gym work,not much of tennis ,I think I feel better.I 'm looking forward to Dubai.And after look forward to go home I miss my doggy .

I got to go,
Love Tammy

jirobkk
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:26 AM
for sharing Tammy news.

Al
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:55 AM
Go Tammy

Hyde'
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:35 AM
GOOOOOOO ! TAMMY

Rising Sun
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the updates, Rose! :wavey:

Go Tammy! Hopefully she's refreshed and ready to go once again! :devil:

Benny
Feb 18th, 2003, 08:08 AM
In round 1, Tammy has to play Widjaja.(The match will start in 1 hr or so).
This will be a tough match for Tammy, but I think Tammy has the experiance and confidence to win through to the second round.

Good Luck Tammy:bounce:

Nicky2002
Feb 18th, 2003, 09:29 AM
Yes, I agree with you, Benny.

Be a good fighter again Tammy!

Go Tammy!

Vut
Feb 18th, 2003, 09:33 AM
Good Luck To TAMMY :):)

TammysBigSis
Feb 18th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Let us relive the glory of Hyderabad for just a bit (I will try to translate other "Tammy Ka" articles in the "Asian Assault" Forum as my motivation/energy allows) . Enjoy!!!!!

I HATE MY BACKSPACE BUTTON!!!!!!!!! It's erased TWO partial translations of the "Tammy Ka" column already!

I hope you know how much I you guys to be putting up with this b.s. at 1:30 in the morning!

"Tammy Ka" Column from 9 February Matichon Newspaper

Even though I was seeded 2nd in the Indian Open tournament in Hyderabad, India, I admit that I was very pleased to reach the final round because coming into the tournament, I didn't have many expectations because I knew there were many things in my game that still needed adjustment and I didn't think I was prepared enough to get that far into the draw.

As I began this week's column, I had just won my semifinal match against the 15-year-old rising star from Italy, Flavia Penetta to set up a final match against Iroda Tulyaganova of Uzbhekistan to whom I had just lost in the gold medal round of the 14th Asian Games in Busan, South Korea.

As fans of tennis well know, by the time I was able to get past Penetta, I was hyperventilating (or does she mean that all of us fans were hyperventilating?) because she led me 5-2 in the first set before I was able to turn things around and win it (7-5). Other than good serves, I was able to recognize and take opportunities that came up in each point. In other words, I got better at knowing my opponent's style and how to adjust my game accordingly.

Flavia is truly a rising star. Her strokes were powerful, and like most newcomers on the tour, she played like she had nothing to lose. Veteran players like me and many others have to be careful when facing these underdogs. We have to try to play our own game and not follow their game plan. We also have to use our experience to our advantage and look for our chances in every point. I was able to practise various strategies beforehand with my coach "Pi Tum" Panomkorn Pladchurnil and more effectively use these strategies during the match.

In the finals with Tulyaganova, I tried to play without putting too much pressure on myself and I tried not to think about the title because I believed I had already surpassed the goals I set for myself coming in. I was just going to go out there and enjoy myself and not think about the championship. By enjoying myself, I would be able to have a good result, whether I was able to win my first professional title or not.

I told myself during the whole match, "Don't push yourself." I wanted to concentrate on my technique as much as possible and fight my hardest, and as long as I could do that, I would not be unhappy with the results, no matter what the outcome.

I want to thank all the tennis fans very much for the support you have given me. Thank you.

jay_k
Feb 18th, 2003, 11:01 AM
As an Indian i feel really great to have an Inaugral Indian Open Champion like Tammy . She is always so sweet and has many fans all over the world :) She has always done the whole of Asia proud and hopefully she'll do it again in Dubai .

Good Luck Tammy :)

Greenout
Feb 18th, 2003, 11:46 AM
I just finished read the tuesday scores thread. I could not
see it live; but the excitement and cheering was fun.
Congrats! Congrats!!

Will Dubai be Tammy's ?

Al
Feb 18th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Greenout

Will Dubai be Tammy's ?

Everyone in here hopes so :D

TammysBigSis
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:33 PM
Great to see Tammy's fighting spirit. Wish she wouldn't get in the hole so often, though! ;)

TammysBigSis
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Jay_K. I hope she successfully defends in 2004!

jirobkk
Feb 18th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Every thing can happen. Tammy was down 5-7,3-4 when I came back from my office. Finally she managed to win the match. It's awesome. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Thank you so much Rose for your great effort. We are waiting for your translation every Sunday morning.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

C'mon Tammy , please make an upset against Myskina to gain bonus points.

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

King Aaron
Feb 18th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Thanks Rose. :)

Congrats Tammy. :)