cheer u always ,TAMMY :bounce:

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 31st, 2003, 05:30 PM
GO tammy, you can win this one!!!!!

TammysBigSis
Jan 31st, 2003, 11:48 PM
Thanks for the support, everybody!

I got a message from Tammy yesterday:

I just lost to Lindsay. I almost made it. My serve is not strong enough, but at the last 2 games I served very well; I didn't start serving well in the begining. My strokes are super good--I hit lot of winners. I feel good. I played a good match. I will go back home tomorrow,and will take a flight to Hyderabad on Sunday. I'm still in waiting list (for a flight?????) so I hope I am lucky.

Hoping she can grab her first winner's trophy in India!

Go, Lil' Sis, go!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Al
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:26 AM
Happy to hear that from Tammy. Seems she 's having enough confidence to win this one. Go Tammy

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 1st, 2003, 07:37 AM
Tammy, um sure u will get the flight ontime and just go out there and win the title!!! Choke dee!!!:D :wavey: :cool: :wavey: :) :wavey: :kiss: :bounce: :kiss: :bounce:

jirobkk
Feb 1st, 2003, 08:57 AM
This tournament is important for you Tammy, you definitely need a win to make sure to be seeded in Dubai. Now you are number 9 in the list in Dubai. Only one match win in Hyderabad is enough. But I know need more.

Let go Tammy, we love you. :hearts: :kiss: :hearts:

Rising Sun
Feb 1st, 2003, 04:41 PM
All the best to Tammy! :bounce:

Her chances have increased after Chanda's withdrawal, but like always, just take 1 match at time. :cool:

She'll play a qualifier in the 1st rd...

bilbo
Feb 1st, 2003, 04:49 PM
I hope you will lucky and have a better match than last match(against Davenport) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: better than this means you will win this tournament surely :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Good luck and have a good match in India

Steveg
Feb 1st, 2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by jirobkk
Let go Tammy, we love you. :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: And Tammy loves you too Jiro ;) , I noticed it in Thailand last year ;) .

All the best to her :D .

bilbo
Feb 1st, 2003, 04:55 PM
I hope you will lucky and have a better match than last match(against Davenport) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: better than this means you will win this tournament surely :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Good luck and have a good match in India

jirobkk
Feb 1st, 2003, 05:55 PM
BTW, I noticed that there are a lot of Chinese players in qualify draw. I think they are all great players. You know Tammy always talks about Chinese players when she played the 14th Asian Games last year in Korea. She said all Chinese players are dangerous because they did not play oversea a lot and nobody know how they play.

Tammy play qualifier in 1st round. It's a good test for her if she play a qualifier from Chinese.

What do you think ? :wavey:
-----------

Wasdee Bilbo, :wavey:
How are you ?

Steveg
Feb 1st, 2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by jirobkk
Tammy play qualifier in 1st round. It's a good test for her if she play a qualifier from Chinese. I hope it won't happen and Tammy will draw another qualifyer :) (in case Chinese players make it to the main draw :angel: ) .

The strength of Chinese players do not come from the fact that they are not very well known, but that they are under-ranked ;) .

If you take Tian Tian, she can pretty much adapt her game to her opponent and she may create a few surprises...

For the other Chinese players, they are still a bit young and lack of experience. They may be a bit tense. Playing WTA events is good for them in this respect :D .

Hyde'
Feb 2nd, 2003, 04:59 AM
Good luck !

HotSpot
Feb 3rd, 2003, 07:11 AM
good luck tammy!!
I wish I could see you play againts Angie..........

Vut
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:16 AM
Good Luck TAMMY

jirobkk
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:17 AM
Hello ntohir,
Both Tammy and Angie are good friend.
Hope they give us a good match if they play QF.

bee198
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:01 AM
Fight for the First WTA title. you can do this

Nicky2002
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:48 AM
Wow! There are a lot of Tammy's fans here.

I'm not in Melbourne that's why I have not been to this web board for a while. But I'll be going back to Melbourne tomorrow.

Best of luck for Tammy. Grab the trophy here for yourself and us.

Al
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:10 PM
Tammy through to QF now. 3 more matches

V.Melb
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Tammy has Maria Kirilenko next. If Tammy draws on her experience and fighting spirit she should take it out in straight sets. She has way too much variety for Maria at this stage.
Especially if Tammy rushes the net a few times (like she did to serena) she can really intimidate Kirilenko.
To my knowlege, apart from Panova, Tamarine is the toughest opponent yet for Maria in her short career.

GO GO GO GO TAMARINE RIGHT TO THE TITLE! :D

zeeson
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:27 AM
You can do it Tammy!!

Benny
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:41 AM
I hope you can make your first semi final of 2003 here Tammy:bounce:
Then go on and do your best against whoever you face!

YOU CAN DO IT - GO TAMMY:D:D:D:D:D

Hyde'
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:15 PM
already !!

she won over Maria 7-6(6) 6-3

Vut
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:26 PM
Good Luck TAMMY
You're the best.

Al
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:36 PM
2 more matches

Al
Feb 7th, 2003, 01:21 PM
1 more matches

Phoenix
Feb 7th, 2003, 01:42 PM
correction 1 more match ;)

Al
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix
correction 1 more match ;)

I mean it,Phoenix.
To destroy all the curses Tammy has had in the past finals
;) :) ;) :)

Benny
Feb 8th, 2003, 04:54 AM
I am getting excited even though the match won't start for another 5 or so hours, lol;)

Nicky2002
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:11 AM
When is the match going to start, Benny? I don't know actaully. :confused:

zeeson
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:14 AM
6.00pm in Thai Time

Nicky2002
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:21 AM
10pm Melbourne time then. Thanks a lot Zeeson. :worship:

Go Tammy!