PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the tournament??

ms_nut
Jan 30th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Just wondering...
Danielrosario,Dhruv,J/kris.. etc are u going to the tournament???

I wish I cud go :fiery: :fiery:
I live in Chennai tho':fiery: :fiery:

jayakris
Jan 30th, 2003, 08:15 PM
ms_nut: You live in Chennai, and you are asking me in California, Dhruv in Montreal and Daniel in Mumbai (?) to go? .. Come on, get on to the Charminar Express from Chennai and you will be in Hyderabad pretty soon!

Go Go Go.

Jay

danielrosario
Jan 31st, 2003, 03:44 AM
Yes, Jay lets keep urging Ms_Nut to go :)

btw, yes -- I'm from Bombay

jirobkk
Jan 31st, 2003, 03:50 AM
Lot of pics, please please

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

ms_nut
Jan 31st, 2003, 09:03 AM
oops sorry J/kris .I just saw the Indian flag under ur name and assumed u were living in India.
Dhruv well th name is Indian and u know like........
Well I would love to go...
If only I could Dump my silly Computer Science Engg. Course out of the window and pack my bags and go.
If only the touney had started a few years ago i would have gone.
But this is my Final year of engineering and I will be going to the U.S next year . LOL what an irony.

ms_nut
Jan 31st, 2003, 09:10 AM
U know how dangerous the rail roads are.There were 3 accidents already this year.
And if I'm not there who will cheer on Mary and give u live scores?

jayakris
Jan 31st, 2003, 01:34 PM
ms_nut: If you want to be the TennisIndia onsite reporter, I could try to get you tickets for the event. Where do you study - by any chance in my alma mater, IITM? [If so, I know that sky won't come down if you skip the class] .. and where are you coming to in the US? I am a professor at the Univ of California, Irvine.

Hey, the Indian railways are not particularly dangerous. The safety record is actually quite good! .. Man, you are full of excuses , aren't you :)

Jay

ms_nut
Jan 31st, 2003, 03:28 PM
Me a reporter .:bounce: :bounce: I'd love it.
I was jus kidding abt the trains and the accidents:p
:drool: :drool:
I've sent u an e-mail too.:) ;)