PDA

View Full Version : ALL NEW Locker Room Confrontations... starring KIM!

c2
Jan 26th, 2003, 04:28 PM
In GM now! :wavey: :D

Emza
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:09 AM
What's GM?
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I'm embarrassed that I don't know!

Lynx
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:58 AM
It's very logical you don't know. They're always using weird abbreviations here. :cool:

GM = "General Messages"-forum
NT = "Non Tennis"-forum

FC = "the Flemish Crapthread" (a Flemish thread in NT Forum, the successor of "the Flemish Connectinued", which was, if I'm not mistaken, the successor of "the Flemish Connection") :)

(But I don't know what c2 means :confused: I'm gonna look for a thread in GM with a title like " ALL NEW Locker Room Confrontations...")

Lynx
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:10 AM
Nope - that's obviously not it.

I'm supposing now c2 meant (s)he was leaving and would be going to GM ??

Actually - I don't have the slightest idea anymore!! :( :confused:

c2
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:10 AM
c2 means nothing... it was forced on me by the New York Times.. I was trying for a login name and nothing worked except c2... so c2 I am :) my name begins with C so it's OK...

and yes, GM means General Messages... that means I posted my "Locker Room Confrontations" thread in General Messages. :)

thanks for responding...

Lynx
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Ok - but what for Chrissake did you mean with your first cryptic post???

c2
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:16 AM
It meant I posted a new thread in GM called "Locker Room Confrontations" in general messages! The whole start of it was last year or two years ago I posted another thread of the same name (version #1, different stories) ...so I was letting people know I have a new story in General Messages now. :)

Lynx
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Aaaahhh!!!

Ok, thanks. :)

c2
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:29 AM
let me know what you think....

pruts
Jan 27th, 2003, 06:54 PM
LOL:)

Lynx
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by c2
let me know what you think.... Funny! :D

possie
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:47 PM
Hello again :wavey: ,

As promised I've (attempted!) to write a new locker-room confrontation! This is my first go at this, so I'll apologise in advance if its a really lame attempt. But, even if it gives one of you guys a laugh, then I guess its worth it :) :) . Here goes.......
PS: In Australia, Lleyton has been on all these ads advertising toilet paper, so if you havn't seen the adds you might not get what I'm on about in some parts!!!

Setting the scene: Women's locker/shower/change room at the Australian Open Grand Slam Tournament.

Women's Tennis.....At Its Best!!

Anna Kournikova: (Seriously) So, you guys have any advise on how to win these things?
(Everyone stifles a laugh)
Lindsay Davenport: Listen blondie, I think you need to have something terrible happen to you, retreat from the tennis world....then make a comeback! It worked very well for Jennifer and Monica.
Monica Seles: Yeah, I could hook you up with a derranged fan to stab you.
Serena Williams: Or I could just take you out with my Oversized Novelty Boobs!

Jennifer Capriati: Venus, why the hell are you wearing only one earing?!
Venus Williams: Well Jen, its my coaches new tactic. I wear one earing when I'm playing singles and two earings when I'm playing doubles. That way I know which game I'm playing....simple really!
Jennifer: So, its not a fashion statement, its just because you havn't got much between the ears!! I knew it!!!
Venus: Oh shut up Crappy...you're just jealous because you know you could never pull off a look like this....let alone get past the first round. I'd stick to your hair clips if I were you!
Jen: Oh! Fine then....Serena, would you mind taking out your sister with your Oversized Novelty Boobs!

Lindsay: Speaking of tactics....genius Kim was just showing off her splits move until she....well....got stuck!
(Kim, showing how she can reach out for any ball by well...doing side splits on court, is now on the floor stuck in a full splits!)
Kim: C'mon. I'm soooo nice to all of you guys, can't you help me get up? Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top....
Justine H-H: I don't think Serena's Oversized Novelty Boobs can help you out of this one my dear. What can we doooo?
(Throws hands up in dismay)
Kim: Someone....anyone....Lleyton....Lleyton....
(Lleyton jumps out from around the corner, fists in the air)
Lleyton: OK sweetie, I'm pumped and ready to go!
Kim: That's great honey, but first do you think you could help me get....unstuck?
Lleyton: Sure! I'll just go and get some Super Soft Sorbent Toilet Paper. We'll throw a roll up over that hook on the roof, pass it under your....legs....and then we'll hoist you up!
Kim: Honey, you know that I'd never doubt your amazing talent and ingenuity, but somehow I don't think this brainwave is going to work.
Lleyton: Don't worry sweetie, Sorbent toilet paper now comes in extra long rolls, and its sooo soft and strong and.....
Kim: Honey, that's great, but right now I'd like a little less conversation, a little more action.
Lleyton: (Really keen) OK!!!!
Kim: No honey, not that....maybe later....just get me up from here first!

Andy Roddick and girlfriend Mandy Moore walk in. Andy is looking quite pleased.
Andy: Hi girls!
Everyone: Oh look...its Andy Pandy and his Mandy.
(Everyone gives a collective groan!)
Andy: Mandy wanted to see just how dandy everything was in here with you girls.
Mandy: That's right.
Andy: And I just came in here to....well...get a little randy.
Mandy: Andy!!
Andy: Sorry candy!
Serena: Mandy, do you want me to take him out with my Oversized Novelty Boobs?!
Mandy: That's very sweet of you but....
Kim: ....hey I'm the sweetest girl round here!
Mandy: ....OK, anyway Serena, he may be a jerk sometimes but I still want him to be alive for God's sake!
(Andy Pandy and Candy Mandy kiss and make-up. Exit locker room)

Suddenly a large, dark shadow descends over the locker room.
[B]Damir Dokic[/U]: Fee fi fo fum....I smell the blood of an Englishman!
Everyone: Ahhhh! Its RT's mutant father!
Lindsay: What can he want with us?!
Kim: He probably wants to change his daughter's nationality.....AGAIN!
Justine: OK, don't panic. We're going to need a full front line to combat his wrath.
(Standing on a bench, giving orders)
Ok, we're going to need Serena up front with her Oversized Novelty Boobs. Lindsay, I want you to grab Anna K's plait and swing her over your head, ready to throw her at Damir at a moments notice. Someone get me Agassi, we could blind Damir with the light from Agassi's head....
Kim: Pity Pete Sampras isn't here...we could have caught Damir in all his hair!
Justine: Good thought, but never mind....We need an Englishman, someone get me Tim Henman. We can sacrifice him, its not like he's ever going to win Wimbledon! And somebody get me some boobs!!!!!

Well, it was touch and go for a minute but the WTA managed to defeat the evil Damir Dokic! Perhaps this really is women's tennis.....at its best!

THE END

angele87
Feb 9th, 2003, 10:18 PM
LMAO :D Well done :worship: :kiss:

Ting
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:01 PM
LOL:D Nice one!

Feb 9th, 2003, 11:42 PM
LMAO!

kit
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Thank you!!!!That's great.:) :) :) :) :) :)

duck
Feb 10th, 2003, 02:27 PM
'Andy Pandy and Candy Mandy'

So good!

KaseyL
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Thanks possie!

[mod message:

have moved this thread to the other locker room thread, to avoid double threads for the same topic

Ingrid]

possie
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:18 PM
Thanks guys for your comments about my story :) . I'm glad you liked it. Sorry if I put it in the wrong place :o !! Now I know there are funnier and more creative people out there so......its someone elses turn!!!! Looking forward to reading more....... :wavey: :wavey:

keta
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:12 AM
:kiss: Thanzk for the confrontations they are GREAT!!

I would help do one, but im not creative and Im helping*cough* Doing *cough* Freya's English homework! :p ;)

shakya
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by keta
:kiss: Thanzk for the confrontations they are GREAT!!

I would help do one, but im not creative and Im helping*cough* Doing *cough* Freya's English homework! :p ;)

moewhahaha

hehe tnx

thalle
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:36 PM
Great story. Very amusing...
Well done...:cool:

:worship: :bounce: :worship:

:worship: :wavey: :worship:

Ashie_87
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:49 AM
:wavey: LMAO!!! :p

btw-Andy Pandy is a little kids tv show over here in aus!!! its soooo cute...hmm... interesting!

:bounce: :bounce: Go Kimmie!!!!:bounce: