PDA

View Full Version : Is a double SERENA SLAM possible?

BasicTennis
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:23 AM
The Tennis Diva vowed to go unbeaten in 2003, thus a double Serena Slam is possible in my opinion.;)

to realize this, Serena needs to let go of her hollywood ambitions for now.:D

Allez Serena!!!! go for double Serena Slam!!!!:bounce: :kiss: :lick:

~RedRose~
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:28 AM
itw would be a grand slam then .... stuff the serena slam!

BasicTennis
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:45 AM
let's hear it from Serena!!!!:bounce:

tennisIlove09
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:49 AM
ANYTHING is possible.

BT: clear up a rumor for me. A "friend" of mine [not really, but whatever] was saying Serena was guesting on Friends for like 4 or 5 episodes? But I haven't heard anything? You?

Gowza
Jan 26th, 2003, 09:12 AM
wouldn't it be great if serena were to win all four grand slams, miami and indian wells along with the olympics in the same year in singles?

BasicTennis
Jan 26th, 2003, 09:13 AM
sorry TIL...no idea about that....if this is true then JenCap's friend may fall for Serena.hehehe....he'll be watching Serena instead of JenCap at the RG Open.:D

tennisIlove09
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by BasicTennis
sorry TIL...no idea about that....if this is true then JenCap's friend may fall for Serena.hehehe....he'll be watching Serena instead of JenCap at the RG Open.:D

LMFAO...that would be TOO funny

CJ07
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:57 PM
Its possible but I doubt it

The fact that it took 6-4 in the third to beat Venus shows me that her run is coming to an end, which makes me very happy. Now the VENUS slam, that we can start talking about

Becool
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:01 AM
It's possible!!!

For Serena everything is possible! :)

catkey94
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:03 AM
Possible. But not likely.

1jackson2001
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:42 AM
Maybe, but I doubt it.

BasicTennis
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Serena didn't even play her best at the Oz Open.......the challenge that was thrown to her from day one up to the finals would serve as an eye opener for her that she needs to get more serious with her career.......the improvement of her rivals could surely inspire her to go for more glory.;)

selesfan
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:20 AM
I think it is possible if Serena dedicates herself to it but I think she has too many outside interests to keep up her concentration level

MarcusRock
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by BasicTennis
Serena didn't even play her best at the Oz Open.......the challenge that was thrown to her from day one up to the finals would serve as an eye opener for her that she needs to get more serious with her career.......the improvement of her rivals could surely inspire her to go for more glory.;) That's exactly how I feel. Serena came in after the offseason layoff, didn't play her best tennis and STILL won the AO. If she can get herself into her '02 US Open form soon, I don't see why she can't do this. If she made a big deal out of the Serena Slam and delivered, imagine accomplishing an '03 calendar year slam and setting a new record winning 7 Grand Slam events in a row. She's already more than half way there. Again, why not?

CJ07
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:30 AM
true true

we'll see what happens