PDA

View Full Version : Question for bois: Are yuo wearing odd socks??

Car Key Boi
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:56 PM
as i post this shit, i'm wearing one black sock and one white sock

my socks always go missing :(

im certain there's some sort of Bermuda Triangle between the laundry basket, washing machine and the dryer :mad:

toreador
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:58 PM
i'm not a boy (duh!) but when i'm 2 sleepy and i'm in a hurry i wear different socks.
+ my classmate's socks r just too colourfull!

Crazy Canuck
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:03 AM
I wear two different socks too :D

Sometimes i wear one inside out and the other not, just because i'm too lazy to turn them around :cool:

Crazy Canuck
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Or, I'll have socks that look sort of alike, where one of them got a big hole, so i rotate so that the one good sock left over doesn't just go to waste :sad:

Hurley
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:06 AM
Last night I wore one black sock and one blue sock. I'm cool. :cool:

toreador
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Rebecca
I wear two different socks too :D

Sometimes i wear one inside out and the other not, just because i'm too lazy to turn them around :cool:

i do that 2...y bother to change it anyways;)

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:10 AM
common occurance with me. I wanna find where all the losts socks go, if there is ANYTHING paranormal then that is it.

Crazy Canuck
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Well if your socks are dirty and you have ran out of laundry tokens and need just one more day, you can always turn the cleanest smelling ones inside out too :D

I don't try this with underwear though :o

toreador
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:13 AM
i have many socks :cool:

toreador
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:14 AM
...can't say the same about my panties though...but then again i have many bras....ok i'll shut up

Crazy Canuck
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:14 AM
Well - that isn't a practice that I like to do very often.

But when I'm moving out in a week or something, and only have 5 pairs left, I usually sacrifice my cleanliness for a day or two ;)

Just for my feet :D

Crazy Canuck
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:15 AM
Oh well I have many many panties.

When all else fails I can resort to the thongs that I never wear because they are the uncomfy ones :o

I think that i have a months worth of underwear :D

toreador
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:17 AM
..i just can't wear uncomfy panties...i have to buy some panties

Tammy
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Rebecca
I don't try this with underwear though :o

..er then you just go without them :angel:

toreador
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:20 AM
haha...do U do that? :angel:

Tammy
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:23 AM
lol well i like becca seem to have an endless aray of panties... so i always have some.. but when i wear certain things and dont want a panty line ..cuz thongs sometimes annoy me.. :o- i sure do :angel:

decemberlove
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:25 AM
i have about three months of socks and panties. i think i collect them :) i hate doing laundry... so i just keep buying more n more

most of my socks for the winter time are knee high. mainly cos its cold out and i dont like a chill going up my legs. the one i have on now is blue/green colors, thin stripes.

i love striped socks

my summertime socks are the lil ankle, no-show socks. most of my socks are other colors than white... white gets SO dirty... and i rarely wear the same socks as i have lost atleast a half of them.

Car Key Boi
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:26 AM
i think MartianJoey is right

there IS something paranormal about this sock business because i have no idea how come i'm wearing a white sock, because i NEVER purchase white socks :confused:

i believe in all that shit about parallel universes, i bet there's some dude right now, in another universe who is posting the same shit that i am, on an identical forum but it's called wtaparallelworld, and this asshole is wearing a black sock on his left foot, and a white sock on his right

in other words, he's got my fucking black sock!

- Car Key Boi :fiery:

decemberlove
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:27 AM
i must be the odd one out

i ONLY wear thongs
regular undies give me wedgies and panty lines. i dont even feel thongs anymore i wear them so much.

toreador
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:28 AM
i guess i have to get used to them but then again...i don't like them on me

Tammy
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:30 AM
:o - i almost never match my bra and panties!! - usually i wear mostly white bra's anyhow so its not so bad... but indeed i dont do actual matching unless i plan on getting some :angel:

decemberlove
i NEVER EVER match my bras and panties... i dont even have a pair of matching bras and panties.

i dont give a fuck either. the guy should be happy enough he is seeing me in just my undies and bra. he'll get over it, im sure :)

Car Key Boi
hey Joy :hearts:

black or white lingerie?

or do yuo mix? :)

and if yuo buy black lingerie, any particular tone? :D

toreador
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:31 AM
well joy...men expect us to wear matching underwear to go to school? please, they're asking 2 much. i wouldn't bother finding matching underwear in the morning as i have more interesting things to do ;)

decemberlove
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by joy
thongs are awesome- i don't feel anything;) I detest panty lines....

yay
another thong lover

Car Key Boi
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:32 AM
wtf??? my odd socks thread is turning into a hen's lingerie party :confused:

:p

angele87
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:34 AM
I've got an endless supply of socks and panties as well... not many thongs though because I don't find them comfy at all :( As for socks, well I don't like plain socks so I've got all kinds of different stripes and pictures and designs and everything so when I lose one sock, I can either never wear the other sock again or I just wear it with something else... I usually choose option 2 lol

toreador
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:34 AM
ckb u should have seen it coming

angele87
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:35 AM
I never match my bra's and panties either... too much work :p

decemberlove
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:39 AM
red lingerie is the best

toreador
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:42 AM
i like white :angel:

decemberlove
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:43 AM
undies/bras that i wear durin the day never match

my lingerie always matches tho
..with some nice black thigh-highs to go along

toreador
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:43 AM
joy i do that with socks...since i've had my ankle broken i change my socks every 2 days and in the summer every day.

Car Key Boi
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by joy
I have black, white, red lingerie..what do yuo like:

babe, i'll take yuo in any color that's going

and i bet yuo look sexy as fuck in all those colors, especially the black :D

Crazy Canuck
Jan 26th, 2003, 01:45 AM
pft @ matching my panties and bra.

I only do this on the rare occasions that i'm going out and want to feel hot :cool:

but 99.9% of the time, pft that

Granted, I'm not dating anybody either - if i was, perhaps i would be more willing to amuse him :o

HAIL-VENUS
Jan 26th, 2003, 02:01 AM
Hehe, I thought I'd be the odd one out concerning the bra and panties thing. It's so annoying. I don't own a matching set. I love pretty bras and pretty panties and thongs, but not matching. Let's see, socks.....I have to have a clean pair and change them everyday. I have thousands of pairs of socks. Socks for summer, spring, winter, fall, sex, business, sporting, etc. I guess I have pretty pampered feet. Or maybe I'm just kinda sick in a way.

King Satan
Jan 26th, 2003, 07:46 AM
I like this thread, i've learned so much about you girls :devil:

I always wear matching socks, actually i'm not wearing matching socks rightnow (it's laundry day I haven't gotten to it). But that re-using socks thing is NASTY!, you girls better go and wash them in the sink or something, yuk!

oh and btw girls, i'm dead sexy in my tiger striped thong ;)

Tammy
Jan 26th, 2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by TheGuy
oh and btw girls, i'm dead sexy in my tiger striped thong ;)

:sad: :scared: :o