PDA

View Full Version : How much better would your fav be doing if she had Serena's self-confidence?

Rae Q.
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:00 PM
First of all you guys I do know that my question sounds like I'm bragging but it's really an honest question. Part of the reason that Serena has had so much success since last year is because she's so confident, so determined. That's why I gotta ask you guys. How much better would your fav be doing if she had Serena's self-confidence?

Venus Forever
Jan 25th, 2003, 06:23 PM
Venus would have won the past 4 slams and not ever let Serena beat her.:)

Curtis F
Jan 25th, 2003, 07:22 PM
Well my favourite actually has Serena's confidence but she's injured and might be out for some time.

catkey94
Jan 25th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by VeNuS FoReVeR
Venus would have won the past 4 slams and not ever let Serena beat her.:)

yup.:cool:

DaveMatthewsBand
Jan 25th, 2003, 07:50 PM
My ultimate favorite has to be Justine Henin-Hardenne. I think that last season she may not have had as much confidence as she does this season. So far she's done pretty good and she's sharpened her game, especially her serves, but I think she has a long way to go before her confidence is at the same par as Serena. Justine has the power and speed to beat power players like Serena, but if she had Serena's confidence and maybe further improve her serves and nerves, she could be near invincible. I'm very proud of how much Justine has improved since last season though. She'll win a grand slam very very soon. :bounce:

tennischick
Jan 25th, 2003, 10:21 PM
forget about my fave, how much better would I be playing if i had Serena's confidence??

TONS!!!!!:) :D

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:05 PM
Lindsay could habe been there battling it out with the Williams.
Thats what Lindsay only lacks now. The mental strength and confidence.