PDA

View Full Version : Who is your celebrity twin?

LittleTennisFan
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Find out who your celebrity twin is! ( think it's females only!)

Celeb Twin (http://www.icircle.com/Quiz/QuizQuestions.asp?QuizID=153&ChannelRef=FLIRTBOAT)

Your celebrity twin is: Denise Van Outen

Like Denise, you're happy-go-lucky, sexy, funny - and you make sure you keep yourself grounded. You'll turn your hand to anything and your have-a-go attitude has helped you make the most of your talents: if at first you don't succeed, you'll try something else instead! That goes for relationships, too: you try hard, but if things don't work out, you move on without making a fuss

Elske
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:23 PM
http://www.icircle.com/images/library/medium100103160011.jpg

Like Denise, you're happy-go-lucky, sexy, funny - and you make sure you keep yourself grounded. You'll turn your hand to anything and your have-a-go attitude has helped you make the most of your talents: if at first you don't succeed, you'll try something else instead! That goes for relationships, too: you try hard, but if things don't work out, you move on without making a fuss.

What you can learn from Denise:

Learning to laugh at yourself - and others - is a good way to cope with life's stresses and strains. But sometimes you have to get serious - if only to get other people to take you seriously. There's far more to you than meets the eye: make sure people know it!

kazbeee
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:29 PM
we must be triplets, im got denise as well!!!!

shirley
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:35 PM
I got Denise Van Outen, too

Kuilli
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:46 PM

Like Denise, you're happy-go-lucky, sexy, funny - and you make sure you keep yourself grounded. You'll turn your hand to anything and your have-a-go attitude has helped you make the most of your talents: if at first you don't succeed, you'll try something else instead! That goes for relationships, too: you try hard, but if things don't work out, you move on without making a fuss.

What you can learn from Denise:

Learning to laugh at yourself - and others - is a good way to cope with life's stresses and strains. But sometimes you have to get serious - if only to get other people to take you seriously. There's far more to you than meets the eye: make sure people know it!

Osssge
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Jessie Wallace - but she doesn't quite suit me - I have never been a partygirl...

caramel
Jan 25th, 2003, 01:01 PM
My celeb twin is Jessie Wallace. ;)

Mitzi
Jan 25th, 2003, 01:08 PM
Your celebrity twin is: Jessie Wallace

Evey
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:37 PM

*Bubbles*
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:58 PM
lol Denise Van Outen here too
are there only to options in this quiz? :p

Maxine
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Mine is Jessie Wallace too. We are all sexy party animals:bounce:

~*Alma*~
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:39 PM
My celebrity twin is: Denise Van Outen

Princess Fiona
Jan 25th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Another Jessie Wallace here!! :rolleyes: ;) :wavey:

Nikki
Jan 25th, 2003, 07:00 PM

toreador
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:50 PM
jessie wallace...but i'm not a party animal and i'm not living for today most of the time:(

angele87
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Denise Van Outen for me lol

geewhiz
Jan 26th, 2003, 01:57 AM
I refuse to accept that Jessie Wallace is my twin :o

DutchieGirl
Jan 26th, 2003, 02:02 AM
So I'm guessing you can only be Denise or Jessie! lmao

DutchieGirl
Jan 26th, 2003, 02:07 AM
ahh bullshit! lol I got Denise too! That thing is rigged! ;)

btw, some of the questions I couldn't really answer right, coz it asked like how do you get your MAN... ehh well... I don't get MEN! ;) :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:59 AM
errr

Just like Jessie, you're a party girl at heart. You're out to have a good time while you can and you like to surround yourself with people who feel the same. Your relationships tend to be volatile, and often short-lived, partly because you often rush in without thinking and also because you think you don't deserve anything better.

What you can learn from Jessie:

Your motto may be 'live for today' - but sometimes you have to give a little thought to tomorrow. Jessie's constant partying and drunken antics led to her suspension from EastEnders, a job she loves. If you're out on the town every night, you might start losing things you love, too (and we don't just mean your handbag). Slow down, calm down and think about what's truly important to you: you're a great person really, so make sure you don't mess it all up!

who is jessie wallace?? :o

Helen Lawson
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:29 PM
I got J Lo! I cannot believe it. What a let-down. I am ten times more talented than she is. Scratch that, so is almost everyone walking the street. I can actually sing and hold a tune.

toreador
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Martian Marri
who is jessie wallace?? :o

she's an "actress". she's playing in eastenders or sth

i'm not like jessie :fiery: :( :mad:

Celeste
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:38 AM
I thought Leslie Van Houten was a murderer! Why is she on a webpage?