PDA

View Full Version : Why is it Venus loses her game, when she needs it most?

tennisIlove09
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:15 AM
At 4-3 Serena, her serve, forehand go off.

at 5-4, her serve, forehand go off.

It doesn't make sense.

BasicTennis
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:18 AM
Be a Serena fan and you'll get over this sickness.hehehe

This is the best that Venus has played so please give some credit.:angel:

HAIL-VENUS
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:22 AM
This only seems to happen against Serena. I don't know what it is, but she can't find that killer instict against her. I could tell from the end of the first game that she hadn't changed her attitude at all for this match. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that Venus doesn't even deserve to win anymore. She can play her ass off in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, round of 16 and so on, but time she gets up in the final against her baby sister, she plays like crap. Damn, it's beyond time to let go of her emotions. Serena doesn't seem to have a problem with it at all. Whenever Venus learns that Serena is not looking out for her on the court the way she is looking out for her, then she will win a match against her. Venus always lacks desire for herself in these matches. She should just lose in the semi's or something and sit up in the stands and cheer for Serena instead of rooting for her on the court.

tennisIlove09
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by HAIL-VENUS
This only seems to happen against Serena. I don't know what it is, but she can't find that killer instict against her. I could tell from the end of the first game that she hadn't changed her attitude at all for this match. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that Venus doesn't even deserve to win anymore. She can play her ass off in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, round of 16 and so on, but time she gets up in the final against her baby sister, she plays like crap. Damn, it's beyond time to let go of her emotions. Serena doesn't seem to have a problem with it at all. Whenever Venus learns that Serena is not looking out for her on the court the way she is looking out for her, then she will win a match against her. Venus always lacks desire for herself in these matches. She should just lose in the semi's or something and sit up in the stands and cheer for Serena instead of rooting for her on the court.

I agree.

Mr. Man
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:38 AM
I second that HAIL-VENUS. But congrats to Serena! :D

joaco
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:39 AM
and WHAT'S UP with those 2 points she just gave away?!?!
In the tie-break, I mean, she wouldn't do that with anyone else....
Also in the third set she gave away a forehand, she thought it was out, but it wasn't and she had the time to prepare it again, but she didn't:rolleyes: