PDA

View Full Version : I'm done

tennisIlove09
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:14 AM
No more tennis until US Open.

:sad: :sad: :sad: she never serves her best against Serena :sad: :sad: :sad:

catkey94
Jan 25th, 2003, 06:43 PM
I'm not giving up because I have a feeling that Vee is going to start winning those sister-sister matches again soon. I just wish they would play each other more often so that it would become more routine to them both.

Infiniti2001
Jan 25th, 2003, 10:23 PM
I don't care how many finals Venus loses to her sister, she is still the Goddess in my book... While I am a little disappointed with last night's results, I must say that Vee gave me some hope... She showed some fighting spirit out there, and won a set, something which she hasn't been able to do.. I refuse to give up on her, because I know it's just a matter of time before she puts a certain "player" in her place. Go Vee !! We love you :kiss: :bounce: :bounce:

Chance
Jan 26th, 2003, 06:51 AM
well I'm going to try and be positive. A month ago, I was worried because Venus hadn't entered a tune up tournament prior to AUSOPEN...infiniti and others were confident that this was a better alternative for Vee but I was still worried especially when I saw Svetlana's name as her 1st round oponent.

However Venus got to the final, without even dropping a set and not even playing her A game. When Venus did get to the final, her first df came in the second set and Vee pushed Serena to 3 sets, which was something she couldn't do last year.

I'm not going to give up on Vee.

Go VENUS Go:worship: :bounce:

tennisIlove09
Jan 26th, 2003, 07:47 AM
I'm not giving up on Venus...I could never do that. I just, I really, really believed she was going to win.

servenrichie
Jan 29th, 2003, 10:46 AM
What Infiniti said. How could i turn my back on Vee.
I have been quite upset with her since saturday, but i recognise what it is all about in the big picture, so i just hope that she will start winning slams once again !

Okasu
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:29 PM
I don't think anyone of us would turn our back on Venus.

How many times will she get to the Promised Land and be denied the right to cross over....

She will be in the winners circle again this year.... :bounce:

but

these losses are hard to take!!:devil: