PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone doing for Superbowl Sunday?

Mitch01
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Anyone have fun plans for the big game?

I'm just going to watch the game at a friend's place with a bunch of people...not an official party or anything, we're not crazy enough fans ;) I'm not really a huge fan of the NFL and definitely not a fan of the Bucs or Raiders, but it should be a fun game. I have to go with the Raiders though, they'll break through that defence of TB.
I'm gonna enjoy the game, although I have to confess I'm looking forward to catching all the funny new commercials and half-time performances as much as the game itself ;) Strangely enough, most of my pals are the same way as me, it's mostly the girls that we're gonna catch the game with that are the huge fans of the football itself, lol.

So, anyone else doing anything for the Superbowl? Which team's your pick to win?
:cool:

Scotso
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:28 AM
My team lost, so I plan on sleeping :p

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 25th, 2003, 10:11 AM
Superwho?

FA Cup matches to watch, off work for once on a sunday so the agenda will be wake up, pub, roast dinner, stay in pub, watch all three matches in a row, kebab shop (maybe), home, on here.

DutchieGirl
Jan 25th, 2003, 10:16 AM
ehh what and when?

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 25th, 2003, 10:31 AM
A bowl which is super? Do you put muesli in this super bowl? What's so good about a bowl?

Halardfan
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:28 AM
My step by step guide to what I forsee happening on Superbowl Sunday...

1. Chris prepares snack and soft drinks for the long night ahead.

2. Feel pangs of regret at the Dolphins abscence from the big game. Again.

2. Decide to boo person singing US national anthem. (;)) Shout Eng-er-land, Eng-er-land at the TV.

3. Raiders lead 3-0 at half-time... Chris decides to rest his eyes during half-time 'entertainment'.

4. Chris wakes up at 5am having missed second half. Sleepily find out that 10 touchdowns were scored in the second half. Curse the universe. Fall asleep.

5. Wakes up at 2.30PM. Grumpy and tired.

mala18
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Go Bucks of course!!! Gruden is tha man!!! Well Party at my friends house where we all gonna celebrate there will be 100 people there, and did I mention that we are in Tampa so it make sense!!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

caramel
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:51 PM
IŽll stay at home to watch it all by myself... and I want Tampa to win... GOOOOOO BUCS!!! :bounce:

veryborednow
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Wait until its over and find out about the Alias episode ;)

Blogger Dives
Jan 25th, 2003, 05:14 PM
I'll be home, glued to my TV cheering on my local Tampa Bay BUCS!

:worship: GO BUCS GO :worship:

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:46 PM
I cant get channel 5, which is good... excapt I can't watch any ice hockey, which pisses me off.

RayDay
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:32 PM
I might watch the game, depends if I'm asleep or not

Barrie_Dude
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:38 PM
I'll be parked in front of my TV rooting on Tampa Bay!:bounce: