PDA

View Full Version : Non-Williams Fans

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:41 AM
Who do you guys think/want to win tonight?

I think Serena will win, but I really want Venus to take it! GO VEE!!!!!

Bezz
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:46 AM
I want venus to win cos she hasnt won a GS in over a year and it cant be fun to come 2nd all the time to lil sis, i think she deserves this one.

o0O0o
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:53 AM
Serena is a bitch. Quite frankly I want both of them to withdraw (through some miracle) and there to be no champion. But due to Serena's supreme bitching ability, being such a bitch and what-not, I'm going to have to say Venus here, who has lowered the bitch level quite a bit despite whaling shots to her doubles oppenents without apologizing.

tennisIlove09
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by o0O0o
Serena is a bitch. Quite frankly I want both of them to withdraw (through some miracle) and there to be no champion. But due to Serena's supreme bitching ability, being such a bitch and what-not, I'm going to have to say Venus here, who has lowered the bitch level quite a bit despite whaling shots to her doubles oppenents without apologizing.

:eek:

disposablehero
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:40 AM
I'm 100% behind Venus. She doesn't strike me as having enough arrogance to name the consecutive non-calendar Slam after herself when two other people have already done it.

Tiger Woods can call it a "Tiger Slam" all he wants because nobody else has their name on it. Serena's cheap knockoff shows a weakness in character as far as I am concerned.

~ The Leopard ~
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:23 AM
I like Venus more. I've always had the impression that she is a nice person, even though she is an aggressive player (as she should be). I hoped she would win today, though I certainly never predicted it.

Who is this o000o person? That is the kind of post that gives everyone who is not a fan of the sisters a bad name.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:00 PM
He is a hater.