PDA

View Full Version : Kim's (and lleyton's) house!!

Stefke
Jan 24th, 2003, 07:47 PM
Lei Clijsters said that after the Aussi Open they would move into it!:hearts:
Are they already in Belgium??
Anyone who already saw the house?

lleytnkim
Jan 24th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Lleyton's mum said he'd go to Belgium after Davis Cup to move into the new house. Kim's playing Antwerp, right? So, I think they'll move in after that. :)

Ting
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:03 PM
Thats sweet:)
Does anyone know what the house is like?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:31 AM
So they are living together in Belgium?! Is this just for Kim or for the whole family?! I am confused

Rachel
Jan 25th, 2003, 10:18 AM
Lleyton's mum just came out and said it?
Fair enough :) Normally you see people in the media sometimes shy away from what they will & won't tell the media ... not a criticisim, just an observation :D ;)

Yay for Lleyton :) 2003 Young Australian of the Year :)

Mazza
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:09 PM
Aww! :hearts:

This is Kim's house but its down the road (i think) from her parents.

Bigkimfan
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:43 PM
I saw it!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a really nice house!!!!!!!! :o

nm_cb
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Bigkimfan can you please describe Kim's house to us unfortunate people who do not live any where near belgium?
Thanks

Lleykimmy1
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Bigkimfan
I saw it!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a really nice house!!!!!!!! :o

You're very lucky !! Do you live in the same city as Kim ?

spiritfullfrog
Jan 26th, 2003, 05:11 AM
Yes Bigkimfan, PLEASE describe the house to us!! :kiss:

Bigkimfan
Jan 26th, 2003, 09:52 AM
It's a modern and big house... Not very big, but just big. The house is like a block which has a light, modern colour. The house is about 100 metres from their parents... Sorry for this terrible describing, but if you want to know anything else, just ask me...

@ Lleykimmy1: I live about 3 km from Opitter.;)

duck
Jan 26th, 2003, 01:23 PM
How many storeys does it have?
And does it have a garden and gates?

I'm so nosey. I spend my time designing my dream house in my head. To be able to build your own house at 19 is amazing.

Bigkimfan
Jan 26th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by duck
How many storeys does it have?
And does it have a garden and gates?

I'm so nosey. I spend my time designing my dream house in my head. To be able to build your own house at 19 is amazing.

I think it has 2 stores. Well, the house isn't finished yet so it doesn't have a garden or gates yet (about 3 weeks ago was the last time I saw it).

duck
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Thank you :kiss:

Mazza
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Wow, seems like a nice house. :)

lleytnkim
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
Lleyton's mum just came out and said it?
Fair enough :) Normally you see people in the media sometimes shy away from what they will & won't tell the media ... not a criticisim, just an observation :D ;)

Yay for Lleyton :) 2003 Young Australian of the Year :)

Lleyton's mum didn't say that to the media. Keta was at the hopman cup and she was sitting next to Cherilyn for one of Lleyton's matches. She told Kets about it.

You can read her detailed hopman cup report here. :) The stuff about them moving in to the new house is in the last paragraph.

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=48565&perpage=40&pagenumber=7

:kiss: for Lleyton! Young Aussie of the year 2003! :)

angele87
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Thanks for all the details everybody :D :kiss: I bet it's a gorgeous house!

KaseyL
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:35 PM
Just a little thing in this regard:

sometime ago, think mid November, Kim's new neighbour who lives across the street, in front of the new house, told a Flemish newspaper (think it was in Belang van Limburg) that she could make a lot of money if she were to let her rooms facing the street side on the first floor... photographers could pay good money for these rooms, as these rooms are "rooms with a view"; right in front of the new house....she said (! she was only joking! ) *cough*

Nevertheless, to be safe:

Note to Kim and Lleyton ;) :
don't forget to close your curtains at certain moments ;) (hopefully bought some curtains by now :p )

Cilla
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL
don't forget to close your curtains at certain moments ;) (hopefully bought some curtains by now :p )

ROTFL :p Whatever could you mean Ingrid :angel: I hope Lleyton and Kim settle into their nice new house :angel:

Hawk
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:21 PM

LOL :o

angele87
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:21 PM

Ingrid :eek: ;)

None the less, I agree :D I'm sure Lleyton makes sure that all the doors are locked and all the curtains closed at those certain times *cough*

lleytnkim
Feb 6th, 2003, 08:09 PM

Ingrid! :eek:
LOL! :o :p

Lleykimmy1
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:03 PM

;) :hearts: ;) :lick: :hearts: ;)

Feb 7th, 2003, 01:43 PM

sometime ago, think mid November, Kim's new neighbour who lives across the street, in front of the new house, told a Flemish newspaper (think it was in Belang van Limburg) that she could make a lot of money if she were to let her rooms facing the street side on the first floor... photographers could pay good money for these rooms, as these rooms are "rooms with a view"; right in front of the new house....she said (! she was only joking! ) *cough*

LMAO!!...or maybe just give the reporters something to talk about lol

Bigkimfan
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:07 AM
The house isn't finished yet, so I'm pretty sure kim and lleyton aren't living in it!;)

Mazza
Feb 8th, 2003, 10:27 AM
:eek: :o :p @ Ingrid! :p