PDA

View Full Version : In This Thread, list the things that yuo like about Iraq

Car Key Boi
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:43 PM
I'll start off with (in no particular order)

Oil
Gas
Methane
Oil Wells
Oil Pipelines
Oil Drums
Oil based products

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Nimi
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Saddam :hearts:

Car Key Boi
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Nimi
Saddam :hearts:

yeah dude !

Saddam rulez!!!!!

Iraq that is :D

disposablehero
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:52 PM
It's a dry heat.

Helen Lawson
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:55 PM
It is a great place for women.

Car Key Boi
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by disposablehero
It's a dry heat.

it won't be dry in mid-Feb, the Iraqi sky will be 'raining' with bombs :D

*JR*
Jan 24th, 2003, 07:21 PM
In the spirit of who started this thread, I believe the term "I Rack" has been copyrighted by Iroda Tulyagnova! :o :p

HingisLove
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Car Key Boi
it won't be dry in mid-Feb, the Iraqi sky will be 'raining' with bombs :D

:mad:

why say such a thing? are you mad? got rejected by you cousin, keep trying I'm sure she will get drunk and fuck a relative.................much like what your mama did!!!

take a skill pill, you stil got your papa, HE will always be your personal fudge packer! :lick:

Car Key Boi
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by HingisLove
:mad:

why say such a thing? are you mad? got rejected by you cousin, keep trying I'm sure she will get drunk and fuck a relative.................much like what your mama did!!!

take a skill pill, you stil got your papa, HE will always be your personal fudge packer! :lick:

why say such a thing? because it's probably gonna happen of course, i'm just being real

excellent insult btw, i'm adding that to the Car Key Boi database

the Car Key Boi salutes YUO :wavey:

p.s.
if yuo get a moment, check out Car Key Boi on Iraq http://www.carkeyboi.com/iraq.htm :D

HingisLove
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:37 PM
Yea I know it will probably happen, just hope they get saddam instead of hundreds of civilians.

Did you really like my insults?
Coming from you that is a great compliment, always liked reading your threads!
Humour and sassyness is just so sexy ;)

Car Key Boi
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:43 PM
that was a GREAT insult!! yuo have my sincerest compliments :)

and thank yuo for yuor appreciation :)

HingisLove
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:02 PM
HHHMmmm, read it and I'm not a tard who don't relise that we all are responsible. However there are ways to limit the amount of dead civilians.
Saddam and his regim are the problem and the reason that you the Us have fooled that golible idiot.
He was your friend from the beginnig, you wanted him to attack Iran and the stupid fuck did it. Then you turned on your "dealer", I don't get it.
Anyways if US and UK get rid of saddam without destroying the whole country I'm sure they all will find it a whole lot more secure beeing in the middle east.
And that's what it's all about, to have a safe place were you and your "dealer" can work without interference. Be sure that after the US and the UK disses the UN and go along with the war, the UN will overlook everything they will do from here on.
The US will have to keep their scames lowkey and try to avoid the prying eays from the rest of the world!

Car Key Boi
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:48 PM
for sure Air Force Boi will be trying his best to hit only military targets, but it's a fact that Air Force Boi is going to hit the odd hospital or school building by accident, just as Air Force Boi is going to accidently kill some of our Army Bois. These things happen in war, all wars.

and for sure he was our friend when he was fighting the mad mullahs in Iran. The saying about yuor enemy's enemy being yuor friend is true. Ourselves and the British supplied Saddam with all sorts of military hardware when he was fighting Iran.

And we didn't turn on Saddam, he actually turned on us, although that's not really important. We are quite prepared to turn on our friends if the situation requires. I dare say that one day we will have to turn on our good friends the Saudis and the Kuwaitis and our other friendly drug dealers

there are no morals in politics, and that goes for all nations

all those speaches about 'axis of evil' and pissing & moaning about Iraq's violation of human rights and so forth, is just hot wind for public consumption, to justify and moralise why we must go to war

the Bois aren't interested in morals and ideals and we don't care how good a leader or how bad Saddam is. All we care about is the oil under his country

if that whole region was nothing but sand, the Bois would never even consider spending the billions of dollars that it costs to send in Air Force and Army Boi just to dispose some crazy dictator. We'd be quite prepared to let him continue to kill his own people of even his neighbors and just let our politicians and human rights activists make condemning speaches to make us look good, because after all, words cost nothing

There are no shortage of homicidal dictators in the world who are just as bad as Saddam, or even worse, especially in Africa, and yet our Aircraft Carriers have no intention of setting sail for Africa

- Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Nicolás
i think that this a thread for fun, but i wanna be bit serious.
I admire deeply the culture of the old Iraq, one of the cradles of the civilization: Babylon, Sumer, Asyrian empire, etc. Baghdag was one of the main capitals of the arabic empire
i like their traditions and civilization. One of the most interesting and ancient on earth

agreed.

possibly the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world

Iraq is also known for:

ancient archaeological sites (anyone remember the opening scene of The Omen?)

beautiful palaces

lots of history & culture like what yuo've just mentioned

great fashion – the burka

being a good staging post to invade Saudi Arabia and Iran

- Car Key Boi :)

HingisLove
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:31 PM
So true CKB

lol, "being a good staging post to invade Saudi Arabia and Iran"