PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't YOU watching Alias?

Tratree
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Calling all ALIAS fans....the big show is on after the Superbowl on Sunday. I for one CANNOT wait to see it. I'm basically "spoiler-free" except for the ads and some articles where JJ Abrams discusses a bit of the show, but everyone is just raving that it is going to be the show to end all shows!

Trust me, if you don't watch the show because it's hard to follow, never seen it, whatever...watch the show after the Superbowl. It is not only one of the smartest shows on television with great acting, Jennifer Garner is the best booty-kicker on television :worship: Add the incredible acting of Victor Garber and Lena Olin as well as the most gorgeous man on TV, Michael Vartan, and you get the best hour of TV you'll see all week.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 24th, 2003, 08:55 PM
I have only watched one episode before when I was at someone's house and ABC was the only station that came in

It was really good I guess, but I can't bring myself to watch it regularly. MICHAEL VARTAN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

matthias
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:04 PM
because it isn´t on german TV yet
but it will start next week - i will have a look

adss
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:11 PM
http://alias.fredfarm.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/jen/mags/ew.jpg

Best Show on tv RIGHT NOW!

:drool: :hearts:
http://alias.fredfarm.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/vartan/mags/michaelvartan.jpg

Tratree
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:05 AM
oh my.....Michael Vartan pics. Bless you, adss!

DutchieGirl
Jan 25th, 2003, 02:35 AM
ehh coz the second season didn't start here yet! ;) But I can't wait! Last year was the best...Monday nights... Alias then Buffy! :D

Master Lu
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:24 AM
I won't watch it on Sunday, cause I don't have a TV in my dormroom. :mad:
BUT, I'll watch it a few days later when I download it from the internet. :devil:
God bless Uni Net connections! :angel:

And they're both very very very yummie. :drool: :drool:
Though, I must admit Peta wins over Jennifer by a hair. ;)

jrm
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Master Lu
I won't watch it on Sunday, cause I don't have a TV in my dormroom. :mad:
BUT, I'll watch it a few days later when I download it from the internet. :devil:
God bless Uni Net connections! :angel:

And they're both very very very yummie. :drool: :drool:
Though, I must admit Peta wins over Jennifer by a hair. ;)

same here i have downloaded every episode so far