PDA

View Full Version : any Guntards here? need advice

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:37 PM
what's the best small gun to get for a newbie?

it has to be as small and lightweight as possible so she can carry it with her

but it has to be very effective at short range. It's for personal protection

- Car Key Boi :confused:

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:15 PM
haha

i wish my cleaning lady (it was she who asked me the question :confused: )was still here and i could tell her that :)

MartianJoeyWinson
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:13 AM
How about just not having a gun, never done me any harm! (oh I forgot, Yanks MUST HAVE guns!)

Car Key Boi
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by joy
Do you live alone and if so in an apartment, condo, house?? How big? *trying to figure out how financially secure the Key boi is*:p

She can always put some of the cleaning agents that she uses for your place in the gun and use it as a weapon:D

lol, i do live alone, that said there's usually always someone over at my place, usually one of the Bois. That's why my house looks like the control centre for the Space Shuttle, there's computer monitors and shit in almost every room

there's a pic or two of my apartment on http://carkeyboi.com/ckbcontrol.htm

however, i'm building a house, i've bought some land in the Bay Area and i've had plans made blah blah blah

contsruction should have begun by now, but i've numerous problems getting building permits blah

anyone who's from Cali will tell yuo that even building a dog house requires a ton of paperwork :mad:

Car Key Boi
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by MartianJoeyWinson
(oh I forgot, Yanks MUST HAVE guns!)

yuo got it bud :)

Poe
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:22 AM
she does realize there's a good chance her own gun would be used to kill her? :p

Car Key Boi
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:32 AM
ahh Gun Control

well, it's like cars, a car is a fucking dangerous weapon if there's a total dipshit behind the wheel

i own an Israeli Desert Eagle (that reminds me, i must look for it, i haven't seen it for ages) but i don't consider myself to be a Guntard (i've only fired it 3 or 4 times at the range)

however, i'm very glad i own it (even though i don't know where the fuck it is) but the thought that i have something to blow away Crack-Cocaine Boi, who is breaking into my apartment, is very comforting

that said, nothing would give me greater pleasure if my city was to become a relatively safe place to live, and thus make my owning a piece redundant

if that ever happens (and i don't think it ever will) i would gladly send my gun to the gunsmith for destruction

troof

- Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:39 AM
honey, it's not so much yuo need to get out more

yuo need to give that dude the shitcan and haul yuor ass over to Cali and yuo can get the fuck on with the Car Key Boi :bounce: :bounce: