PDA

View Full Version : ESPN reshowing SEMIFINALS!! NOW!

Dawn Marie
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:34 AM
Get tape ready if you missed this.

HAIL-VENUS
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:36 AM
Yeah, I wonder why they're doing this? Anyway, the Serena comeback will be great to record again because I turned my VCR off at 5-1 Kim in the third set, so I don't have the rest of the match on tape. Go Venus!!!

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:38 AM
What....I can't believe I'm saying this, but isn't the Agassi match supposed to be on, its still on the schedule for 7:30pm which is 3:30am EST.....

anyone know the deal

Hurley
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:43 AM
It is kind of silly that this starts at the same time as a live Agassi SF, and they aren't showing it :confused:

I guess they just want to make sure people watch Andre tomorrow afternoon.

victory1
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:45 AM
I'm very grateful, I missed the last 2 games of Kim and Serena's match, I ran out of tape!!:bounce:

tennisfan1972
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:47 AM
OMG i missed this match earlier, THANKS DAWN. if venus clens up her errors, i feel sorry for serena, venus' groundies are heavy as hell.

Jeff
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:47 AM
This is Great!!! Hopefully I can tape Venus vs. Kim....couldn't tape it last time, cuz I had to tape American Idol for my cousin. Pff :rolleyes: ;)

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:49 AM
I guess this makes up for all the crap coverage womens tennis has gotten in the past, but I can't believe they are dissing "ANDRE" "AGASSI" ....its shocking I tell you, just shocking.

1jackson2001
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Jeff
This is Great!!! Hopefully I can tape Venus vs. Kim....couldn't tape it last time, cuz I had to tape American Idol for my cousin. Pff :rolleyes: ;)

Don't you mean Serena v. Kim?...or...Venus v. Justine?

HAIL-VENUS
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:56 AM
If you ask me, they should be showing Venus and Serena's doubles match instead. If they showed Andre tonight, then what will they possibly do for ratings tomorrow afternoon?

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:57 AM
Well that hasn't stopped them before is all, they showed Andys match live. And you are correct they should show at least a little of the doubles action.

anton
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Hurley
It is kind of silly that this starts at the same time as a live Agassi SF, and they aren't showing it :confused:

I guess they just want to make sure people watch Andre tomorrow afternoon.

some people dont have espn2 and espn classic so they know everybody wants to see serena beat kim so they made the right call. lets face it wayne fererra is not going to set anybody;s heart on fire.