PDA

View Full Version : Just for the Record....

Crazy Canuck
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:20 AM
You ALL look like silly!

Every last one of you who either played a role in the "Kim has won the match" threads, or the "AHAHAHAAH KIM LOST" rebuttles.

The first group looks ridiculous for obvious reasons - they showed a wonderful example of why you NEVER call a match before it is over.

The second group looks ridiculous because instead of celebrating Serena's remarkable comeback (justice from 2001 maybe?), they have decided to spend their energy gloating, and rubbing the victory in the faces of people who already made themselves look silly enough as it is.

Why bother?

I repeat - coming from someone who doesn't really care about either player - you ALL sound nuts :D

*points and laughs*

Hulet
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:23 AM
Rebecca, I love you too.:o

Hurley
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:23 AM
And a lot of them are now gone...perhaps they should thank me ;)

irma
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:25 AM
I told those people not to jinx:(

irma
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:26 AM
I am death tired

if I fail my two exams today. I blame Kimmy and Serena :p

Crazy Canuck
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:27 AM
eta psi, of course you love me - everybody does really :kiss:

Moving along -

Maybe Kim choked, maybe Serena was injured, maybe the injury threw Kim off, maybe the crowd being obnoxious (again?) threw her off -

Who the hell cares?

Can't people around here celebrate wins, and mourn losses - without all sounding like crazed lunatics?

Seriously - from the point of view of somebody who didn't really care either way (I have no emotionally response to either player) - this is wtaworld at it's worse :D

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Rebecca

Why bother?

You're a walking contradiction

CC
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:31 AM
It is essential to have those that look silly and those that are exempt from looking silly. It provides a nice balance for the board.

HingisLove
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:36 AM
Good luck irma!
I'm on my way to school aswell to hopefully pass, help me I haven't slept at all.

Damn exams and test, why can't everybody just leave us tennis fans alone :)

GO venus, now is the time to prove that you are just as good as your sister!

PLease GOD I promise not to go out and party too hard if I pass today, be gentle :angel: :angel: :angel:

angele87
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:38 AM
Thank god my exams only start next week lol

Becca :kiss:

Crazy Canuck
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:41 AM
Mrs Guga, do elaborate.

Larrybid
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:13 AM
I'm not one for encouraging excessive gloating, but it seems to be that the goofs that were trash talking before the match was over deserve to have there noses rubbed in it. Sorry.