PDA

View Full Version : HATERS and NAYSAYERS !!!!!

Playa
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:42 AM
It's an all Williams final
hope you gonna have a nice sleep now ! :p

:D :p :D :p

angele87
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:55 AM
Can't you just be happy that Serena won :confused: It seems like you're more happy to proove people wrong than you are that Serena won...

Playa
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:57 AM
Go !venus
Go Serena !
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Scotso
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:01 AM
Of course he cares more about proving people wrong. It's what it is to some of them, they care more about showing that black people are better than white people. They don't really give a crap about the tennis.

Playa
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:05 AM
Oh gi me a break angel.
btw , je t'aime...:kiss:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by King Scotso of Aragon
Of course he cares more about proving people wrong. It's what it is to some of them, they care more about showing that black people are better than white people. They don't really give a crap about the tennis.

Easy now Scotty...you just got back...pace yourself...:kiss: :kiss:

:angel:

angele87
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Playa
Oh gi me a break angel.
btw , je t'aime...:kiss:

Give you a break about what?? I really would like to understand you, and people like you. If Kim had won, my first post would of been Yay, Kim not HA! In your face Williams fans... I mean really, your fave just won a very, very spectacular match and the first thing you wanna do is rub it in the face of others :confused:

and btw, je ne t'aime pas... at least not until you can make sense of this thread for me :(

Pureracket
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by King Scotso of Aragon

Scotty,
I understand that you're mad. I sympathize. In fact, tonight, you can take your white hood off and let us see you. (Just for tonight, though);)

Playa
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:24 AM
Lol ,i'm not rubbing it into your face, nor any kim's fans but rather to whom it may concern .
i don't think you can understand me ,btw
i'm an eagle , and i 've got a third eye.
ok baby ?

pour finir , je t'aime ...

angele87
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:32 AM
Well help me understand you, that's all I want. And I know you're not directing this at me or most Kim fans but my question still stands, why this thread instead of a Congrats Serena thread? If Kim had won, I would of never, ever started a thread like this, even though a lot of people here said that Kim had no chance, wasn't on the same level as Serena, was over-hyped etc... If Kim had won, I would of been SO happy, that I would not even thought of anything but her win... why you're not doing the same towards Serena is a big :confused: to me and I really would just like to know why.

je t'aime peut-Ítre si tu peux m'expliquer ceci :kiss:

Playa
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:31 AM
It's one thing to hear some people say kim has no chance and another thing to see day after day posts that Venus and Serena won't past the 1st round , the quater, oh yeah the Semi's, since kim beat her the "last" time they met.
how they are slow starters.
or how they are ineffectives on clay...

Angel we have harshly learned how to fight on all fronts.

i wouldn't wish that on my worse enemies.

Kim is right there, she'll surpass one day the sisters .
you'll discover how it feels like gloating for your fav when all the world is against her.
that's just my perception ,babe.
just my perception.

allez :kiss: