PDA

View Full Version : Celeste subs in for NEWS BOI/McMassacre News Story

Celeste
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:24 AM
I don't know how to post links and, frankly, I really don't want to know. I will not try to become CHOCO a/k/a News Boi. But I do want to keep the tennis public aware of current event. Ok, no joke, the Judge tossed out that lawsuit against McDonald's brought by 500 pound 5 year olds who are 3 feet tall. The Judge, not only finding no real case, didn't want to spawn "McLawsuits." Ok, so I'm sure it will be appealed, and probably reversed sort of like the religion thing in the 9th Circuit, but, this is the real deal. Unlike CHOCO a/k/a News Boi, I post the summary as I see it, with no link. You have to trust me. If you go to www.yahoo.com, an article is there, so I'm not shitting you.

Ok, about 20 years ago in San Diego, some kook went to a McDonald's with an Ak-47 and blew everyone away. My uncle (he only fucked me once) called McDonald's "McMassacre" after that. Hence, the title of this thread.

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:27 AM
Legal Boi has confirmed the fatty lawsuit being thrown out

thanks NEWS GURL ;)

Celeste
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:28 AM
No. I'm the new version. No link and no text. I give you the Celeste summary.

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:31 AM
that's fair enough Celeste

but if yuo post a news summary that is really sensational like "Micheal Jackson admits he's a freak who likes to soddomize yuong bois" yuo can expect myself to post a PLOSTFU :)

Celeste
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:43 AM
Don't worry about my news stories, Car Key Boi. I'll "keep it real" like Dumb Maree. An honest summary is all I'll do, of course with some Celese commentary, but I'll make it clear what's my summary and what's my commentary.