PDA

View Full Version : What excuses will Shriver and Mary use this time for Serena if she's losing?

Love-seles
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:15 AM
My guess would be the tired excuse like they used in LA for Serena. they just have to make the other player look small in some way . pathetic

Car Key Boi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:17 AM
Erm

"Kim is playing really well" perhaps?

disposablehero
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:41 AM
If they were smart, they would log onto this board. If Serena starts losing, there will be more excuses here than they could ever possibly use.

TeeRexx
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:53 AM
No excuses will be necessary because SERENA will win. :p

DD
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:04 AM
i second that TEEREXX

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:05 AM
I don't remember them giving her excuses other than Kim Clisters beat her!

disposablehero
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:07 AM
I have to agree with WtaTour4Ever. I haven't heard Pam use the "Serena was tired" excuse. At least not since the Kim-Anastasia match yesterday.

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:14 AM
Ooops I take it back, I heard it from both of them in the last 10 seconds.... I stand corrected :-)

Blogger Dives
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:26 AM
They'll say she's tired. Or the heat got to her. Or think up some injury or that she never has good results in Australia. It's always something.

But goodluck to Kimmy anyway. :) Hope it's a great match!

TeeRexx
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:32 AM
They were referring to the WTA finals, not the current Oz, in regards to SERENA being tired.

Blogger Dives
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:53 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen we have our excuse! Blisters on the foot, that have probably been there all tournament long... that only act up during the semi's when she's losing. Just like the "knee problem" that happened in the first round.
Can't she just admit when she's being whipped? Can't she give credit where credit is due? Can't she admit Kimmy just has her number? No... and neither with the commentators on ESPN2. Talk about your 'sore' losers! :D

Now she's trying to make Kimmy tighten up so she can take the match. She should have called for the trainer as soon as she sat down... not wait around. It's a SERENA SCAM... Just like the commentators just said. Now she's taking an additional 3 minutes.... Second injury. What a SORE LOSER. Everybody knows this is a scam. The crowd will really be PRO KIMMY now!

Pureracket
Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:57 AM
NO FRIGGIN' EXCUSES, HATERS!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Larrybid
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:49 AM
I guess something shut them up. Wonder what it was?

No excuses necessary for 'Rena. Bottom line is: If Serena ain't giving the match away, Kimmie can't beat her.

servenrichie
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:12 AM
Blogger Dives - you are a frigging dimwit. Incidentally i like Kim, so need to bash her, but you...

Du bist echt ein Idiot!

SerenaSlam
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:22 AM
and that is the funnie thing about it, when the truth comes out, somepeople can take it, others can't. why the fuck do you think kim said her chances against serena depended on serena, if serena was on kim said she would have to try and go for even more than before on her forehand, and if serena was off she would just have to get the ball back. kim basically is saying she knows she is playing a different player that in LA, matter of fact she lost to serena the hopman cup, and they was not a "for play" match. serena took it seriously. haters will always hate, pam is just really lettin the truth out, the serena vs. cappy match made serena extremely tired for the kim match, if that is the case, this match went a lot longer than that match, why wasn't serena tired today? i rest my case! i think serena gives credit all the time when credit is due, but when you have kim clijsters and the commentators stating how a tennis match really is in the hands of serena, what else can you do? why would you challenge the players serena is playing opinoin? i bet you wonder why kim says some of the things she says. cuz she doesn't lie! she doesn't hide from the truth. they made no excuses for serena, they told the truth! did you hear kim complaining after the match about serena's blisters? hell no, she said she thought serena should get them treated, b/c they really do hurt. what does that tell you? she didn't think serena was doing any type of gamesmanship? do you all follow your players examples, or do you just "hope" by your stupid acusations?